Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

Oh boo hoo - except Gruber saying anything doesnt offend me because I know I am not that.

The only people offended are those that it hits close to home.

So why did Fox lie about Benghazi? Or are the republicans findings lies?
Oh bullshit. Everytime a republican calls voters stupid you morons go into a full fledged meltdown.

Your hypocrisy is astounding

This is about Benghazi, comment?

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

Oh boo hoo - except Gruber saying anything doesnt offend me because I know I am not that.

The only people offended are those that it hits close to home.

So why did Fox lie about Benghazi? Or are the republicans findings lies?
Oh bullshit. Everytime a republican calls voters stupid you morons go into a full fledged meltdown.

Your hypocrisy is astounding

This is about Benghazi, comment?
No, it's about the left having another meltdown over Fox News.

Still a hypocrite?

So again, all you have to do is tell the republicans that you have new ground breaking information about how their report is wrong.
I don't think Obama has released all of the evidence yet. Has he even said where he was at when it happened?

What you think and what you can prove are two different things. What secret evidence do you have showing evidence is being withheld?
Okay it goes back to the question. When has Obama ever told the truth. I'll answer, I don't think he ever has. So therefore he cannot be trusted, and since he stated before bengazi. Al-Qaida was decimated. He had to lie about bengazi being a terrorist attack, because of the election that was coming up.

So again, all you have to do is tell the republicans that you have new ground breaking information about how their report is wrong.
I don't think Obama has released all of the evidence yet. Has he even said where he was at when it happened?

What you think and what you can prove are two different things. What secret evidence do you have showing evidence is being withheld?
Okay it goes back to the question. When has Obama ever told the truth. I'll answer, I don't think he ever has. So therefore he cannot be trusted, and since he stated before bengazi. Al-Qaida was decimated. He had to lie about bengazi being a terrorist attack, because of the election that was coming up.

Paranoia isnt proof

THATS the best you got? :eusa_eh: :rofl: You don't think the $13MILLION taxpayer-funded witch hunt considered that? :eusa_doh:

THATS the best you got? :eusa_eh: :rofl: You don't think the $13MILLION taxpayer-funded witch hunt considered that? :eusa_doh:
If Obama didn't keep the reports unavailable, we could've saved that money. So tell me, why is Obama such an asshole? Wanting to waste tax payer money, trying to hide the truth.

If Obama didn't keep the reports unavailable, we could've saved that money. So tell me, why is Obama such an asshole? Wanting to waste tax payer money, trying to hide the truth.
he funded his own witch hunt against himself? You ODS Sufferers crack me up :lol:

Did you find the link to this information? You said it twice already but failed to provide that secret proof

You lefties are so caught up in defending this failure of a president that you get consumed with the possibility of an inadequate response to the Banghazi attack and miss the real catastrophe which was the obama admin's lack of preparation for preventing an attack on the most vulnerable of dates.
Compound that with the admission of the video story being a concocted coverup by virtue of obama trying to suggest he called this a terrorist attack the day after it happened. Those two stories contradict one another making at least one (and more logically both) lies and coverups.

I guess you dropped the stand down order jazz then...Whats the newest Benghazi issue that is the "real issue"?

jkno 10242778.
and since he stated before bengazi. Al-Qaida was decimated. He had to lie about bengazi being a terrorist attack, because of the election that was coming up.

But Obama didnt lie about Benghazi. Romney had to learn the hard way. "Please proceed Governor". Obama called it an act of terror the morning after the Benghazi attacks. That you are clinging to that famously debunked lie tells us all we need to know about you.

jkno 10242778.
and since he stated before bengazi. Al-Qaida was decimated. He had to lie about bengazi being a terrorist attack, because of the election that was coming up.

But Obama didnt lie about Benghazi. Romney had to learn the hard way. "Please proceed Governor". Obama called it an act of terror the morning after the Benghazi attacks. That you are clinging to that famously debunked lie tells us all we need to know about you.
jnowgood is a classic example of an ideologue. Stay on-message despite the facts. :(

jkno 10242778.

Which would make his pushing of a phony video story after that a lie. Which lie is the real lie? They both obviously are. And neither justifies his lack of preparation and prevention on the most significant and obvious of dates.

Forum List

Back