Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

they don't care. they are PARTY over country. nothing else matters. that's why they EXPECT some news station to "grovel and apologize" to their Dear dear wonderful leader.

Republicans found no wrong doing in Benghazi. Fox news said that something happened. Care to comment on the discrepancy?

....or nah?

benghazi.jpg
Bridgegate, bridgegate, bridgegate

Lol what a terrible comparison.

I wonder if the Looney Left was this concerned when NBC actually altered 911 tapes during the Zimmerman trial in an attempt to fabricate outrage against him?

Probably not.
They also ignore one of their own, Gruber calling every single one of the stupid.

Oh boo hoo - except Gruber saying anything doesnt offend me because I know I am not that.

The only people offended are those that it hits close to home.

So why did Fox lie about Benghazi? Or are the republicans findings lies?
You supported obama care, he called you stupid. Anyway let me ask you, when has Obama told the truth?

Probably not.

Oh boo hoo - except Gruber saying anything doesnt offend me because I know I am not that.

You supported obama care, he called you stupid. Anyway let me ask you, when has Obama told the truth?

Doesnt apply to me champ.

Is this how you deal with the fact that you believed those Benghazi lies? By lashing out?

Probably not.

they don't care. they are PARTY over country. nothing else matters. that's why they EXPECT some news station to "grovel and apologize" to their Dear dear wonderful leader.

Republicans found no wrong doing in Benghazi. Fox news said that something happened. Care to comment on the discrepancy?

....or nah?

Aside from your false juxtaposition of "no wrong doing" and "something happened," what are your sources?

Probably not.

....or nah?

Aside from your false juxtaposition of "no wrong doing" and "something happened," what are your sources?

Not my position its the position of the report done by republicans. Are you saying they weren't thorough? Because if they werent you should tell everyone what information you have that republicans did not.

Yeah from your perspective, a lane is closed on a bridge. You piss yourself, 4 America's die, and lies were made to cover incompetence. Nothing to see here.

Why cant republicans find those lies? Are they secret lies that only republicans can see but cannot present?
Bengazi happened, because of a protest. That is a lie, just like the one that was told saying. Fort hood shooting, by a muslim with terrorists ties is considered work place violence. I'm seeing a pattern of stupidity from the left.

Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?
Conservatives do not admit to being wrong.
Ever.

Although, keeping Bush away from their last two conventions tells us a lot.
For eight years the media vilified Bush daily. For six years the media blows Obama daily, and the last election, it was like Obama has Ebola. Priceless, thanks for bringing that up.

Yeah from your perspective, a lane is closed on a bridge. You piss yourself, 4 America's die, and lies were made to cover incompetence. Nothing to see here.

Why cant republicans find those lies? Are they secret lies that only republicans can see but cannot present?
Bengazi happened, because of a protest. That is a lie, just like the one that was told saying. Fort hood shooting, by a muslim with terrorists ties is considered work place violence. I'm seeing a pattern of stupidity from the left.

Prove its a lie...thats all you have to do. Then tell the republicans you have some ground breaking information they should know about

Probably not.

Doesnt apply to me champ.

Is this how you deal with the fact that you believed those Benghazi lies? By lashing out?
Do you support obama c

Prove its a lie...thats all you have to do. Then tell the republicans you have some ground breaking information they should know about
Well you know, maybe it's just me, but bringing rocket launchers to a protest is a bit much. Like I say a muslim shots randomly at ft hood and Obama calls it work place violence. Like I asked you before, when has Obama told the truth?

So again, all you have to do is tell the republicans that you have new ground breaking information about how their report is wrong.

So again, all you have to do is tell the republicans that you have new ground breaking information about how their report is wrong.
I don't think Obama has released all of the evidence yet. Has he even said where he was at when it happened?

What you think and what you can prove are two different things. What secret evidence do you have showing evidence is being withheld?

Probably not.

Oh bullshit. Everytime a republican calls voters stupid you morons go into a full fledged meltdown.

Your hypocrisy is astounding

Forum List

Back