Why No Jordan or Banks? On J6 Committee.

All of them were hand-picked by Pelosi. Republicans are supposed to pick their own members, that is the House rules, each party selects its own.

The Committee is in violation of House rules.
Jordan wanted on the panel so he could whitewash his own involvement in The Big Lie & his involvement in planning the coup on 1/6.

Jordan, like Trump could give a dog's ass heartburn with their bullshit.

They both feed off each other. It's a joke.

I think your worry is they would make clowns of the rest of this so called committee.

The fear of that was enough Pelosi the drunk couldn’t let them in.
It would be like letting a couple of drunks into your relative's birthday party.
They'd be loud, obnoxious, and constantly be losing control of their bodily functions. :auiqs.jpg:

Only because I despise POS trump.

(R) run a viable candidate who is better than the (D) I will vote for the better candidate.
Search it, as stated many times by me, I despise most every Politician, regardless of Party.

Call me what you want, and you will because I openly DESPISE POS trump.
I'm OK with that.
LMAO!

It would be like letting a couple of drunks into your relative's birthday party.
They'd be loud, obnoxious, and constantly be losing control of their bodily functions. :auiqs.jpg:
This from a party who’s president shit himself and has Pelosi and the squad as members. Good fucking job.

This from a party who’s president shit himself and has Pelosi and the squad as members. Good fucking job.
Is this so-called Biden shitting himself and American Squad Members different than a standing POTUS denying a Peaceful Transition of Power.

No other POTUS has done this and no other POTUS has not been as weak as trump.

I BLAME trump for you having ill thoughts about people you despise.
Did you always DESPISE these people?

I told you why.
Jordan and Banks would ONLY obstruct.
This isn't about them giving a subpoena to Pelosi.
They can do that on their time.

They obstructed Justice TWICE already, did you expect Nancy to give it a 3rd try?
Oh no, obstructing Pelosi's 'Impeach Trump 3.0' FAIL

:p

Jim Jordan is a champion for the truth. He or Nunes should have been on that committee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am aware that the Committee asserted Pennsylvania Congressman Scott Perry sought a pre-emptive pardon from Trump for the role he played in the January 6th/Big Lie debacle.

Has any posters here heard if Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes and Jim Banks also sought these pre-emptive pardons for the role they played in the same?

2 of 9 members of the committee are (R). Fact.

These 2 (R) members are labeled as traitors to some and truth tellers to others. Another Fact.

So why did Pelosi deny McCarthy's choices of Jordan and Banks?
Great question.

So, with Two successful bipartisan Impeachments, only to be denied removal from office by the partisan 40+ (R) senators.

Since this has been played out TWICE, no way that Jordan and Banks, who would have only obstructed, were going to be obstructing again.

Jordan and Banks are free to present their own 'alternative facts' to the public on their time.

No one is going to be charged or convicted by these hearings.
No one (Banks or Jordan) are going to obstruct these hearings.

Enjoy the future hearings.

McCarthy is free to start his own, on his time.
Jordan and Gates were not invited for the same reasons you don’t invite your annoying Aunt Harriet to join you when you go out on a date

These 2 (R) members are labeled as traitors to some and truth tellers to others. Another Fact.

Great question.

So, with Two successful bipartisan Impeachments, only to be denied removal from office by the partisan 40+ (R) senators.

Since this has been played out TWICE, no way that Jordan and Banks, who would have only obstructed, were going to be obstructing again.

Jordan and Banks are free to present their own 'alternative facts' to the public on their time.

We will find out Monday. I think they were in on it.

I told you why.
Jordan and Banks would ONLY obstruct.
This isn't about them giving a subpoena to Pelosi.
They can do that on their time.

They obstructed Justice TWICE already, did you expect Nancy to give it a 3rd try?
McCarthy knew the two would be rejected, it's why he picked them....that way he could pull out of the investigation altogether, and pulling the other three of his appointees out.... So he could claim the committee is a hoax, a witch hunt, fake news, etc etc etc..... It's a Trump modus operandi!

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday rejected two of the Republican picks — Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Jim Banks (Ind.) — for the Jan. 6 select committee. Both GOP lawmakers are staunch allies of former President Trump, and both had voted in January against certifying President Biden’s election victory.

In a statement, Pelosi said Democrats in her caucus had raised specific objections to Jordan and Banks “and the impact their appointments may have on the integrity of the investigation. With respect for the integrity of the investigation, with an insistence on the truth and with concern about statements made and actions taken by these Members, I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan to the Select Committee,” she said. She did not specify what statements and actions she was referring to.

Jordan and Banks were part of a group of five GOP lawmakers nominated by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to serve on the 13-member select committee. But the language of the resolution gave Pelosi veto power over the Republican selections. Pelosi said she will accept the other three GOP selections: Reps. Rodney Davis (Ill.), Kelly Armstrong (N.D.) and Troy Nehls (Texas). They would join the eight lawmakers she had previously appointed, including Reps. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the panel’s chairman, and GOP Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.), Congress’s most prominent Republican critic of Trump.

Asked and answered. Next.

McCarthy knew the two would be rejected, it's why he picked them....that way he could pull out of the investigation altogether, and pulling the other three of his appointees out.... So he could claim the committee is a hoax, a witch hunt, fake news, etc etc etc..... It's a Trump modus operandi!
Spot on.

Great question.

When Jordan runs the J6 Reichstag Fire committee, he'll ask Donald Jr and Ivanka to serve as the democrats on the committee. They'll bring Nancy back in shackles to testify

When Jordan runs the J6 Reichstag Fire committee, he'll ask Donald Jr and Ivanka to serve as the democrats on the committee. They'll bring Nancy back in shackles to testify
Well, that committee's work will be done and wrapped with a report before the end of the summer

What is it with you alt-righter's and your masturbation fantasies? :auiqs.jpg:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the good chuckle Frankie! You still got some talent left, for the absurd!!!! Who woulda thunk it?!!!!

Forum List

Back