why not break up the US into 10 smaller countries?

Will the South rise again? I mean out of poverty. lol

Take a trip to Atlanta, Memphis, New Orleans, Birmingham, Charlotte, Nashville, Dallas, Orlando, Charleston, Lexington, Jackson, Biloxi, Baton Rouge, et al and then tell us how the south is in such terrible shape.

Then go to Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, cincinnatti, Gary Indiana, Cleveland.

then lets compare. Its not even close.

I will take you around and show you poverty:) will hop on my boat and cruise around lake Hartwell and show you million dollar shacks *cough* mobile homes

would it matter if the succeeding states had more military power? You are not right.

That wouldn't make it legal or constitutional.

The British considered the declaration of independence an illegal act. Do you know anything?

Of course secession would be considered illegal, but so what?

Go argue with your many rightwing USMB pals who insist that secession is legal then.
IT DON'T MATTER IF IT WAS LEGAL OR NOT

God damn girl the UN is crap, no Fucking jurdisic system in the world is going to have any power to stop a bunch of states from going there own way if they gained more military power.

The legal crap is over.

so carbon is a female? might explain some of her posts. probably a bull dyke.

Then I'm going to assume you are in the photo below...

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

The British considered the declaration of independence an illegal act. Do you know anything?

Go argue with your many rightwing USMB pals who insist that secession is legal then.

God damn girl the UN is crap, no Fucking jurdisic system in the world is going to have any power to stop a bunch of states from going there own way if they gained more military power.

The legal crap is over.

No my AV my real picture, my blue pit and me :)

would it matter if the succeeding states had more military power? You are not right.

It doesn't matter if its legal or not, thats the point, idiot.

In fact, the constitutions of several states provide for secession from the USA, so it would be legal in those states.

Now, since you claim it would be illegal based on federal statutes, please cite the statute making secession illegal.

Secession is illegal because the states do not have the right ignore federal laws, any more than you do.

For starters, states are the residence of millions of US citizens. Their rights, protections, and responsibilities as US citizens cannot be arbitrarily erased by a state government.

US citizens can renounce their citizenship, a majority of the citizens of any state or states could do the same thing. It would not be illegal.

but since you think it would be, what court would enforce it?

Did a British court rule the declaration of independence illegal? Did it matter?

The legal crap is over.

Why would I be in your family portrait? That looks like a park in upstate New York.

Hey I am I am offering you a free trip, since you are to Fucking poor to see the south today.

The legal crap is over.

Why would I be in your family portrait? That looks like a park in upstate New York.
Red these children don't have a clue. They are so raised in poverty, so indoctrinated, they don't know what the rest of the country is doing, yet they continue to vote for democrats.

That make their life's worse

Hey I am I am offering you a free trip, since you are to Fucking poor to see the south today, what's the

The legal crap is over.

Red these children don't have a clue. They are so raised in poverty, so indoctrinated, they don't know what the rest of the country is doing, yet they continue to vote for democrats.

Correct, ignorance is rampant in the liberal community. Without an ignorant population, liberalism could never survive because it is a failed ideology, has never worked and never will work.

The legal crap is over.

That's the KKK in Missouri. And I'm guessing you're the one with the cane on the left.

The legal crap is over.

We know which is the intelligent one of the two. :D

In fact, the constitutions of several states provide for secession from the USA, so it would be legal in those states.

Now, since you claim it would be illegal based on federal statutes, please cite the statute making secession illegal.

Secession is illegal because the states do not have the right ignore federal laws, any more than you do.

For starters, states are the residence of millions of US citizens. Their rights, protections, and responsibilities as US citizens cannot be arbitrarily erased by a state government.

US citizens can renounce their citizenship, a majority of the citizens of any state or states could do the same thing. It would not be illegal.

Did a British court rule the declaration of independence illegal? Did it matter?

It would not be illegal to deny a US citizen his right to the protections provided by US law?

lol

Hey I am I am offering you a free trip, since you are to Fucking poor to see the south today.

The legal crap is over.

Lets take a trip to Mississippi, shall we?

The legal crap is over.

That's the KKK in Missouri. And I'm guessing you're the one with the cane on the left.

Yo, Carla, Missouri is not a southern state. However there are KKK idiots in every state just as there are racist blacks in every state.

AND, there are more of both due to Obozo's policies. You fools elected him, you are responsible.

The members of the Sovereign Citizen movement have already declared themselves immune and exempt from any federal, state, and local laws that they don't approve of.

Are they? Have they legally 'seceded'?

The legal crap is over.

We know which is the intelligent one of the two. :D
it's like driving miss daisy with you.

My offer is still on the table, IM me I will send you a plane ticket to Greenville SC one of the fastest rising cities in the south.

It would not be illegal to deny a US citizen his right to the protections provided by US law?

lol

Not if the citizen chose to waive those rights.

The members of the Sovereign Citizen movement have already declared themselves immune and exempt from any federal, state, and local laws that they don't approve of.

Are they? Have they legally 'seceded'?

It doesn't work that way, idiot. If they renounced their US citizenship they would have to leave the country. If they remain in the US they remain subject to its laws.

We are talking about states seceding, not individuals or groups of individuals

Its a throretical discussion because none of us really thinks its going to happen.

The legal crap is over.

Those are paid actors, idiot. Those same actors could do that same video claiming to be from Vermont. Are you really as naive as you seem?

The legal crap is over.

The legal crap is over.

you are burning upset , you never been to Mississippi have you? The north west side have you?

Its a Fucking disaster area still is thanks to democrats

The road by the Mississippi is still bad , but its not hillbillies that make it that way, guess again....

Biloxi Mississippi is the most beautiful place on earth

But you don't travel and don't have a clue

Forum List

Back