Why oh why do we have to follow a law when the lawmakers don't?

I have news for you.... Taxpayers will be paying for everyone enrolled in the ACA.

Who do you know that has a $13,999.00 deductible?

A friend of a guy I work with.

His monthly is $569 and his deductable is $13,999.00. He almost fell out of his chair. Hell. I almost fell outta my fucking chair and I don't know the guy.

One of the other guys I work with has a deductable for he and his wife. His deductable would be $11,000.

A lady I spoke with at Wal-Mart had a deductable of $12,0000.

Gotta wonder just who the hell the Affordable care act is affordable for.

That's hard to believe.

That's probably because it isn't true.

Why do the lawmakers get a waiver for the most controversial law on the books, but we, the men on the street, have to follow it, paying more while they carry on with no repercussions?

Why are we standing for this? Democrats and Republicans should be standing together on this....Stop those waivers! If this ACA is good enough for us, then it is good enough for ALL government workers including Congressmen, aides, the president and all government workers.

What law aren't they following?

A friend of a guy I work with.

His monthly is $569 and his deductable is $13,999.00. He almost fell out of his chair. Hell. I almost fell outta my fucking chair and I don't know the guy.

One of the other guys I work with has a deductable for he and his wife. His deductable would be $11,000.

A lady I spoke with at Wal-Mart had a deductable of $12,0000.

Gotta wonder just who the hell the Affordable care act is affordable for.

That's hard to believe.

That's probably because it isn't true.

It is true and you're just another ignorant dimocrap dirtbag

Why do the lawmakers get a waiver for the most controversial law on the books, but we, the men on the street, have to follow it, paying more while they carry on with no repercussions?

Why are we standing for this? Democrats and Republicans should be standing together on this....Stop those waivers! If this ACA is good enough for us, then it is good enough for ALL government workers including Congressmen, aides, the president and all government workers.

You really are stupid, aren't you?

You are totally unaware of just about everything that goes on in the world of politics, aren't you?

Are you so incredibly stupid and brain dead to be unaware of a bill being introduced in Congress to require Congressmen and women to abide by the same laws they require everyone else to abid by?

Are you really THAT stupid? Seriously?

Here's just one -- Insider Trading.

You are an ignorant person.

And stupid.

Last edited:

You are totally unaware of just about everything that goes in the world of politics, aren't you?

Are you so incredible stupid and brain dead to be unaware of a bill being introduced in Congress to require Congressmen and women to abide by the same laws they rrequire everyone else to abid by?

And stupid.

You didn't answer my question. What law aren't they following?

The problem is actually much broader than this. The question ought to be "Why doesn't everyone have to follow the same rules?"

The whole point of rule of law is that everyone has the same rights and follows the same laws. There are no privileged classes, no nobility, no special interest groups who are exempt from the law.

We're making a radical and fundamental break from that principle and we need to wake up. We're creating a bureaucratic regulatory regime that parses out perks to those it favors and levies targeted penalties to its enemies. Under this new approach, everybody gets a different deal depending on which interest group they belong to and how much political influence they wield. Equal rights and equal protection are being swept away in favor of special privilege.

The problem is actually much broader than this. The question ought to be "Why doesn't everyone have to follow the same rules?"

The whole point of rule of law is that everyone has the same rights and follows the same laws. There are no privileged classes, no nobility, no special interest groups who are exempt from the law.

We're making a radical and fundamental break from that principle and we need to wake up. We're creating a bureaucratic regulatory regime that parses out perks to those it favors and levies targeted penalties to its enemies. Under this new approach, everybody gets a different deal depending on which interest group they belong to and how much political influence they wield. Equal rights and equal protection are being swept away in favor of special privilege.

Your tin foil hat is getting a bit snug.

Read the entire post again and you'll see it's about Obamacare.

You are totally unaware of just about everything that goes in the world of politics, aren't you?

Are you so incredible stupid and brain dead to be unaware of a bill being introduced in Congress to require Congressmen and women to abide by the same laws they rrequire everyone else to abid by?

And stupid.

Stop being a simple-minded, quibbling little bitch and look it up for yourself.

I already gave you one.... Insider trading. They stopped it, and then they quietly allowed it again.

They are also exempted from obeying the Whistle Blower laws and from retaliation against employees who report health and safety violations.

Why don't you just go away and re-read your "Fun With Dick and Jane" kindergarten book some more.

Stupid little bitch.

You're just trying to shit on the thread.

I hate dimocraps. scumbags Every one of them.

Can;t have a serious discussion with them around

Really? You don't see that? Do you see how corporations lobby for special favors and manipulate policy to further their own interests? You don't see how politicians pander to special interest groups with exemptions and favors? This isn't Alex Jones's crap. It's painfully obvious stuff that we've simply numbed ourselves to. But it's eating up our nation from the inside out.

Last edited:

No RDD, he said superbly. Our country was based on equality and everyone being treated the same. No privileged class. But with Obamacare, they are seeing to it, that they are being privileged.

Not only do they make the laws, they see to it that they benefit from those same laws and are treated differently that the people they represent.

No RDD, he said superbly. Our country was based on equality and everyone being treated the same. No privileged class. But with Obamacare, they are seeing to it, that they are being privileged.

Not only do they make the laws, they see to it that they benefit from those same laws and are treated differently that the people they represent.

So it's ok for the big brother to run all over us little peons ?.i say no it is not!!!:doubt::doubt:

Well you certainly do not know your place in society do you?

And stupid.

Stop being a simple-minded, quibbling little bitch and look it up for yourself.

I already gave you one.... Insider trading. They stopped it, and then they quietly allowed it again.

They are also exempted from obeying the Whistle Blower laws and from retaliation against employees who report health and safety violations.

Why don't you just go away and re-read your "Fun With Dick and Jane" kindergarten book some more.

Stupid little bitch.

You're just trying to shit on the thread.

I hate dimocraps. scumbags Every one of them.

Can;t have a serious discussion with them around

Wait, I thought this thread was about the Affordable Care Act?

When did it become about Insider trading?

Oh I get it, you didn't know what law they weren't following when it comes to the ACA so you changed the topic.

Got it.

Who specifically is not being treated the same under the ACA?

Really? You don't see that? Do you see how corporations lobby for special favors and manipulate policy to further their own interests? You don't see how politicians pander to special interest groups with exemptions and favors? This isn't Alex Jones's crap. It's painfully obvious stuff that we've simply numbed ourselves to. But it's eating up our nation from the inside out.

Oh I know corporations lobby in their own self interest every single day. Please tell me how that relates to the OP and her claim that congress is somehow exempt from the ACA.

Oh I know corporations lobby in their own self interest every single day. Please tell me how that relates to the OP and her claim that congress is somehow exempt from the ACA.

I'm not sure it does. The point I'm making is everybody and their brother is getting special exemptions and subsidies under ACA. I actually think it's kind of silly to focus on whether or not Congress has to follow the law when ACA treats pretty much everyone differently depending on how much money they make, or who they work for, or what religion they are, etc, etc, etc.....

Who specifically is not being treated the same under the ACA?

Congress, the senate, the administration, and their staffs are having their ACA premiums subsidized by the taxpayers. Why would any citizen condone that? Effectively they have voted themselves exempt from the financial affects of the ACA law.

Forum List

Back