🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why people get shot by cops

Diversity literally cost this woman her life. We’ll be called names if we notice and object.

The Star Tribune reported “Noor was flagged by two psychiatrists during the pre-hiring evaluation in early 2015 after he exhibited an inability to handle the stress of regular police work and unwillingness to deal with people, according to the records. The report went on to say that Noor was more likely than other police candidates to become impatient with others over minor infractions, have trouble getting along with others, to be more demanding and have a limited social support network. They showed he “reported disliking people and being around them.”
None are as outrageous as what happened a mere two months before this menace gunned down Damond in her pajamas. MPR reports that Noor “pulled over a driver on 24th Avenue South near Blaisdell Avenue for a suspected traffic violation. Citing squad car video, prosecutors say Noor approached the driver’s side of the car, and ‘the first thing he did was point his gun at the driver’s head.’” Mohamed Noor & Justine Damond: Dying For Diversity - Alpha News

most of these idiots thinks it's like TV
or that these jackasses are ''normal''--thinking like normal, rational humans
BUT they are not!!
they are crazy, irrational, dangerous, etc criminals

one has to ask...how many you tube videos can one find of cops beating up people for no cause...

or walking into the wrong apartment and killing the innocent tenant

or pulling a white women with her black grandson etc and so on....

neither side are innocent...i think most cops try hard to do a good job but when they muck it up someone seems to die

Treat them with respect and they'll do the same for you.

Not if they're turds. I've been seeing more turds lately. All young ones.

The guys the other day were completely professional. I had a pistol in my pocket, too, a big and obvious one.

one has to ask...how many you tube videos can one find of cops beating up people for no cause...

or walking into the wrong apartment and killing the innocent tenant

or pulling a white women with her black grandson etc and so on....

neither side are innocent...i think most cops try hard to do a good job but when they muck it up someone seems to die
None of the videos I have posted here show cops beating up people for no cause. Please stop trolling.

It's a miracle no one was killed by these reckless scofflaw bastards!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back