Zone1 why people like obama's, reggie jackson, labron, etc are full of crap with their victim card. Simple: they don't live in the hood.

Reggie Jackson broke his leg scoring the winning run in the 1972 ACLS ... sat the bench while the A's beat The Big Red Machine ... I always felt sad for him because of that ... Mr October's first October was in a cast ...

The only people playing the victim card are right wing whites. They are the ones crying that "woe is me lifes unfair for me because I'm white,"bs when whites have the most of everything. Thats the victim card bitches.

Blacks who have standing are correct to speak out against continuing white racism. Poor blacks don't get the attention the famous do. Whites move out of poor ass white neighborhoods, so why can't blacks move out of poor ass black neighborhoods? And I hate to break this to the racist who is the OP, but there are black suburbs.

The only people playing the victim card are right wing whites. They are the ones crying that "woe is me lifes unfair for me because I'm white,"bs when whites have the most of everything. Thats the victim card bitches.

Blacks who have standing are correct to speak out against continuing white racism. Poor blacks don't get the attention the famous do. Whites move out of poor ass white neighborhoods, so why can't blacks move out of poor ass black neighborhoods? And I hate to break this to the racist who is the OP, but there are black suburbs.
1719464557678.png

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Racist cartoons by punk ass white faggots don't change the reality of the racism we see from the Republican party today.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Racist cartoons by punk ass white faggots don't change the reality of the racism we see from the Republican party today.
let us know when you are turned away from a voting location because of the color of your skin you insane , gender confused , Marxist , idiotic ,moron ..

let us know when you are turned away from a voting location because of the color of your skin you insane , gender confused , Marxist , idiotic ,moron ..
I'm none of those things. Understand that you know good and welll that you racusts do things dfferently that how it was done during Jim Crow. You can't do those things legally. So instead we get a ruse called voter integrity.

I'm none of those things. Understand that you know good and welll that you racusts do things dfferently that how it was done during Jim Crow. You can't do those things legally. So instead we get a ruse called voter integrity.
voter ID isn't voter suppression idiot !

voter ID isn't voter suppression idiot !
It becomes voter suppression when the requirements tax the resources of the person to attain one.

Voter ID laws immediately elevates those with a drivers license, above those who don't drive. Which immediately separates those who can afford a car, from those that can't.

It becomes voter suppression when the requirements tax the resources of the person to attain one.

Voter ID laws immediately elevates those with a drivers license, above those who don't drive. Which immediately separates those who can afford a car, from those that can't.
wow ! get help commie ! there is only ONE reason or should I say about 10 million reasons the left doesn't want voter id to be required to vote ..

Forum List

Back