Why People Make Minimum Wage

I have identified an equation which exposes the real agenda of raising the minimum wage:

Higher Minimum Wage + My-Ra = Another funding source to expand federal debt and spending

This additional My-Ra funding source will be used to fund tax cuts for Wallstreet just like the current social security, medicare & fica payroll taxes have been doing. Take from the workers & give to the Rich.

Share_of_Federal_Revenue_from_Different_Tax_Sources_%28Individual,_Payroll,_and_Corporate%29_1950_-_2010.gif

Now what happened when he gave the rich tax breaks? They sent it to the Caymen Islands or are sitting on it. Don't be dumb.

Dear, the rich are smart. They don't sit on money, they invest it to earn interest and to stimulate the economy! How did you think a Cayman or US bank earned interest?

see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Maybe I'm guilty of some wishful thinking here but I'm hoping SealyBooHoo is just an isolated case. The idea that all libs are such insipid whiners doesn't seem possible. Right?

I have identified an equation which exposes the real agenda of raising the minimum wage:

Higher Minimum Wage + My-Ra = Another funding source to expand federal debt and spending

This additional My-Ra funding source will be used to fund tax cuts for Wallstreet just like the current social security, medicare & fica payroll taxes have been doing. Take from the workers & give to the Rich.

Share_of_Federal_Revenue_from_Different_Tax_Sources_%28Individual,_Payroll,_and_Corporate%29_1950_-_2010.gif

Where does your graph show tax breaks for Wall Street? :cuckoo:

Now what happened when he gave the rich tax breaks? They sent it to the Caymen Islands or are sitting on it. Don't be dumb.

Dear, the rich are smart. They don't sit on money, they invest it to earn interest and to stimulate the economy! How did you think a Cayman or US bank earned interest?

Thats not liberalism. Thats someone who is confused.

so then why be so afraid to provide your most substantive example of where liberalism is not totally confused? What does your fear tell us?

Your post is an excellent example. You actually think you can bait me with a ad hominem question that starts with the word "so". So why do you think anyone is dumb enough to attempt to convince someone that is obviously not intelligent enough to fool a 4 year old?

I think it's stupid to talk to these jackasses so I'm going to prove I'm smart and stop.

Indeed shutting your ignorant pie-hole would be the first smart thing you've done on this thread but I'm betting you'll be back. You're way too stupid to understand any of this.

I strongly believe that only teens under 18 and ex-cons should be applying to minimum wage jobs.
Not recent college grads

So you make a point about everything costing more by saying TV isn't free anymore, when you know it is free and get free TV?

Everytime you say "liberal" like that it just translates to "I am a narrow minded partisan retard"

how is conservatism narrow minded when it has developed slowly over centuries by Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson Friedman, etc.

As a typically illiterate liberal you have no idea how to support
the pure gibberish that comes out of your mouth. Your reply or lack thereof will prove it.

Where does your graph show tax breaks for Wall Street? :cuckoo:
Wallstreet carried interest and stock dividends are only taxed at 15%. Workers are taxed nearly 50% in payroll & income. That's it's more profitable for Wallstreet to fire US workers & offshore to low tax workers.

Wallstreet carried interest and stock dividends are only taxed at 15%. Workers are taxed nearly 50% in payroll & income.

dear, if you want workers to be taxed far less and govt reduced Republicans agree!! Do you have any idea what you really want?

Maybe I'm guilty of some wishful thinking here but I'm hoping SealyBooHoo is just an isolated case. The idea that all libs are such insipid whiners doesn't seem possible. Right?

You can continue to think of us that way and we'll continue to consider your side either greedy or ignorant. The greedy ones are the rich ones. The ignorant ones are you because I'm sure you are not rich enough to be benefiting from GOPanomics. Even a lot of rich people understand our way works best.

What I say to you is the truth. You guys just aren't use to liberals defending things like government and unions.

We have a progressive tax system. The rich pay a little more because the poor don't pay taxes. At least that's how it use to be. Now the rich don't pay taxes either. Just the middle class.

Now the rich don't pay taxes either. Just the middle class.

perfectly stupid as always!. The top 1% pay 40% of all federal income taxes, th ebottom 45% pay nothing. In NYS and CA the top1% pay 50% of state budgets.

More perfect proof that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

The greedy ones are the rich ones.

The rich ones are saints who got us from the stone age to here. You get rich by giving, if you have capitalism. Steve jobs was rich. He gifted to us the iphone. People camp out all over the world waiting for it to arrive. What do the the liberal poor do except look to steal rather than contribute to society like the rich do.

LIberalism is Nazi-like in its willful, blind,deadly and shameless ignorance.

The rich ones are saints who got us from the stone age to here. You get rich by giving, if you have capitalism. Steve jobs was rich. He gifted to us the iphone. People camp out all over the world waiting for it to arrive. What do the the liberal poor do except look to steal rather than contribute to society like the rich do.

We buy his iphone. Without us his name is Steve Jobless.

We buy his iphone. Without us his name is Steve Jobless.

its as stuipid as saying a doctor would be nothing without patients!
See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Now you are trying to tell me what I should do with my business just to pay other people more money. Do you see the futility inherent in that? What if I dont choose to grow my business beyond a certain point?

If you don't choose to grow your business beyond a certain point, then why did you go in business?

Forum List

Back