Why People Make Minimum Wage

Now what happened when he gave the rich tax breaks? They sent it to the Caymen Islands or are sitting on it. Don't be dumb.

Dear, the rich are smart. They don't sit on money, they invest it to earn interest and to stimulate the economy! How did you think a Cayman or US bank earned interest?

see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Thats not liberalism. Thats someone who is confused.

so then why be so afraid to provide your most substantive example of where liberalism is not totally confused? What does your fear tell us?

Your post is an excellent example. You actually think you can bait me with a ad hominem question that starts with the word "so". So why do you think anyone is dumb enough to attempt to convince someone that is obviously not intelligent enough to fool a 4 year old?

I think it's stupid to talk to these jackasses so I'm going to prove I'm smart and stop.

Now what happened when he gave the rich tax breaks? They sent it to the Caymen Islands or are sitting on it. Don't be dumb.

Dear, the rich are smart. They don't sit on money, they invest it to earn interest and to stimulate the economy! How did you think a Cayman or US bank earned interest?

see why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Thats not liberalism. Thats someone who is confused.

so then why be so afraid to provide your most substantive example of where liberalism is not totally confused? What does your fear tell us?

Your post is an excellent example. You actually think you can bait me with a a question that starts with the word "so". So why do you think anyone is dumb enough to attempt to convince someone that is obviously not intelligent enough to fool a 4 year old?

dear, democracy is debate not baiting so cut the BS and tell us why you are a liberal or admit you lack the IQ to defend your position!
You didnt answer my question. Did you think I forgot that fast?

Your post is an excellent example.[/QUOTE]

my post is an excellent example of where liberalism is not totally confused???? Why not show your reasoning to your mother and ask for help making sense before you post something,liberal.

TV isn't free anymore and neither is water.
Anyways, I love my free tv.

And you wonder why people might think you come off as just making excuses?

I think you know what I meant when I said tv isn't free anymore. Neither is water. Sure I still have free tap water to drink but you know what I mean. Ever go to a baseball game? Good luck finding a drinking fountain. Want a bottled water? $8 bucks please.

You didnt answer my question. Did you think I forgot that fast?

dear, what is the question??
Read my post. I know its difficult but maybe have someone explain it to you.
dear, what is the question for 3rd time?? Why be so afriad,liberal.
Why u such a faggoty fag with that dear shit?
Its a tactic to establish dominance/insult. She doesnt understand I'm smarter than her so it wont work.

Show me a business where they were forced to overpay their employees by the amounts progs are proposing.

Actually we will be able to see live examples in the SEATAC area, when those ridiculous minimums come into play.

Can't answer my question so you bloviate. I see.

So in SeaTac more people will have more money to spend. How can that be bad?

Learn economics 101, then ask the question again.

I swear I am surprised you idiots are even able to type.

Answer the question: So in SeaTac more people will have more money to spend. How can that be bad?

In the short term they will, however when businesses can't afford the higher wages, they will raise prices, which will lower the buying power of the new wages, lay people off, which will only benefit those who keep their job, or close up, removing money from the area.

Your understanding of economics in infantile at best.

I think you know what I meant when I said tv isn't free anymore.
As a consumer TV is as free as it ever was, so to hear you bitching about it no longer being free just sounds like you're used to taking bizarre nonsensical leaps of logic to support your conclusions.

Neither is water. Sure I still have free tap water to drink but you know what I mean. Ever go to a baseball game? Good luck finding a drinking fountain. Want a bottled water? $8 bucks please.
Again you aren't making sense. You can drink tap water just like you used to be able to drink tap water. I've not noticed any reduction in available drinking fountains, they are right outside the restrooms like they always have been.

The trend towards bottled water doesn't in any way mean the availability of tap water or drinking fountains has decreased.

I think you know what I meant when I said tv isn't free anymore.
As a consumer TV is as free as it ever was, so to hear you bitching about it no longer being free just sounds like you're used to taking bizarre nonsensical leaps of logic to support your conclusions.

Neither is water. Sure I still have free tap water to drink but you know what I mean. Ever go to a baseball game? Good luck finding a drinking fountain. Want a bottled water? $8 bucks please.
Again you aren't making sense. You can drink tap water just like you used to be able to drink tap water. I've not noticed any reduction in available drinking fountains, they are right outside the restrooms like they always have been.

The trend towards bottled water doesn't in any way mean the availability of tap water or drinking fountains has decreased.

Not the point I was making. More trying to illustrate how everything today cost more and we aren't making anymore. Anyways, never mind. good night.

Forum List

Back