Why People Reject Christ

Which Christians slaughtered Jews in Jesus' name?

Not an exhaustive list... only the majors.

Massacre of Jews and burning of synagogues in Alexandria, Egypt provoked and condoned by Bishop Severus and St Cyril.
Massacres of Jews at Metz and the Rhineland in 1096 by pilgrims crusaders
Massacres of Jews in England 1190 in response to a call for a Crusade
Massacres of Jews in Germany 1298 declared by local bishops to be mandated by G-d.
Massacres of Jews in Brussels 1370 because a Jew was accused of desecrating a host.
Massacres of Jews in Spain 1389 urged by the King of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Emperor
Massacres of Jews in Prauge 1389 prompted by Easter Week sermons.
Massacres of Jews and burning at the stake from 1421 to 1492 as the official policy of the Church Inquisition
Massacres of Jews in Lisbon 1506 because a Jewish convert to xtianity questioned a church declared miracle.
Massacres of Jews in German and Holland in 1544 in response to the Reformation
Massacres of Jews in war against Sweden & Russia by Poland in 1655
Massacre of 20,000 Jews in Poland killed in 1768 by Cossacks
Massacre of Jews in Damascus in 1840 when a Jew was accused of killing a priest.
Massacres of Jews in Russia between 1881 and 1917 (1200 separate pogroms with over 60,000 victims) inspired by the Russian government and the Greek Orthodox Church.
Massacre of Jews in Hungary betwee1919 and 1939.
The Holocaust
As I mentioned earlier. Catholicism is a pagan religion. Christians had nothing to do with any of those atrocities, nor does Gods word command them to do so. They were the actions of sinful men. Nothing more.

Jesus Christ is Lord. That is what I admit.

And that's cool. I have no problem with you beliefs. If what you believe is working for you, I applaud your beliefs. But, while it might work well for you, you must realise that not everyone shares your belief and doesn't want to adopt them.

You might say you're just bringing them the word and letting them decide and that's fine. But, do you honestly feel there's anyone who might read your message that isn't intimately familiar with Jesus and the tenants of xtianity?

People have been preaching this stuff to me since I was old enough to go to school. We've heard the message, we reject it, and don't need to hear it again.

Catholicism is a pagan religion. Christians had nothing to do with any of those atrocities

Catholics, Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Protestant all follow the teachings of Jesus ... and all claim to be xtians. When they slaughtered Jews, they did it because they believe Jesus wanted them to do it.

I'm willing to take them at their word.

Jesus Christ is Lord. That is what I admit.

And that's cool. I have no problem with you beliefs. If what you believe is working for you, I applaud your beliefs. But, while it might work well for you, you must realise that not everyone shares your belief and doesn't want to adopt them.

You might say you're just bringing them the word and letting them decide and that's fine. But, do you honestly feel there's anyone who might read your message that isn't intimately familiar with Jesus and the tenants of xtianity?

People have been preaching this stuff to me since I was old enough to go to school. We've heard the message, we reject it, and don't need to hear it again.

Sorry. Jesus commanded us to spread the Gospel of Christ. Just following orders. If you don't like it, that just too bad. You've made your choice. You have rejected your Lord and Savior. That's all that matters.

Catholicism is a pagan religion. Christians had nothing to do with any of those atrocities

Catholics, Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Protestant all follow the teachings of Jesus ... and all claim to be xtians. When they slaughtered Jews, they did it because they believe Jesus wanted them to do it.

I'm willing to take them at their word.
Answer my question. Where does it say, in the Bible to slaughter Jews? It doesn't matter what people believe, but what Scripture teaches.

Just following orders.

I've heard that before ... from other xtians

h513ef5ca.jpg

Because some people require evidence before they devote their entire lives to something...

A blind belief in something is kind of idiotic.

And yet you "believe in" the end is nigh...AGW catastrophist!!

Your god is stupid!!!

Greg

Which Christians slaughtered Jews in Jesus' name?

Not an exhaustive list... only the majors.

Massacre of Jews and burning of synagogues in Alexandria, Egypt provoked and condoned by Bishop Severus and St Cyril.
Massacres of Jews at Metz and the Rhineland in 1096 by pilgrims crusaders
Massacres of Jews in England 1190 in response to a call for a Crusade
Massacres of Jews in Germany 1298 declared by local bishops to be mandated by G-d.
Massacres of Jews in Brussels 1370 because a Jew was accused of desecrating a host.
Massacres of Jews in Spain 1389 urged by the King of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Emperor
Massacres of Jews in Prauge 1389 prompted by Easter Week sermons.
Massacres of Jews and burning at the stake from 1421 to 1492 as the official policy of the Church Inquisition
Massacres of Jews in Lisbon 1506 because a Jewish convert to xtianity questioned a church declared miracle.
Massacres of Jews in German and Holland in 1544 in response to the Reformation
Massacres of Jews in war against Sweden & Russia by Poland in 1655
Massacre of 20,000 Jews in Poland killed in 1768 by Cossacks
Massacre of Jews in Damascus in 1840 when a Jew was accused of killing a priest.
Massacres of Jews in Russia between 1881 and 1917 (1200 separate pogroms with over 60,000 victims) inspired by the Russian government and the Greek Orthodox Church.
Massacre of Jews in Hungary betwee1919 and 1939.
The Holocaust
As I mentioned earlier. Catholicism is a pagan religion. Christians had nothing to do with any of those atrocities, nor does Gods word command them to do so. They were the actions of sinful men. Nothing more.

Who do you think invented the Jesus character? It's why you can't tell us his name nor the mysterious father they fail to mention.
I'll give you this insight.
MOST Christians admit the RCC creates the immaculate image of Mary and
don't believe she was a perpetual virgin, yet they don't have the notion to comprehend that same fallacious image of perfection (sinless) is created in the image called Jesus. NOW READ EZEKIEL 28 REGARDING LUCIFER (SON OF PERDITION)
with this new insight.
What was he (the created image) called in Ezekiel 28:14-15?

I'd better not hear a single word from you or any other xtians conflating Islam with terrorism. Killing done in the name of Allah isn't done by Muslims, it's done by sinful men who aren't REAL Muslims.

I'll be watching.

I'd better not hear a single word from you or any other xtians conflating Islam with terrorism. Killing done in the name of Allah isn't done by Muslims, it's done by sinful men who aren't REAL Muslims.

I'll be watching.

Not sure if serious but, was Mohammad a true Muslim?

Forum List

Back