Why People Reject Christ

Because some people require evidence before they devote their entire lives to something...

A blind belief in something is kind of idiotic.

I agree. Everything came from nothing. Anyone who disagrees with me is delusional.
you are an idiot ;;;existence is a mystery but I sure as shit ain't going to follow no Christ who has followers like Christ does..how can one respect the followers of Christ they are 100 percent phony

You seem nice.

Which Christians slaughtered Jews in Jesus' name?

What was Jesus' name? Don't you have to know that to push your proselytizing junk?

You seem to be a very bitter, angry man.
How is using a :) come off bitter.
Dpnct you mean you conceptualize the bitterness by deciding you want to read it that way or because it's you reading "unpopular truth" that rubs you the wrong way? Hurt ego perhaps?
What truth are you referring to? All I've seen is your opinion. I'll trust Gods word over your opinion any day.

Gotcha again, you got caught calling those scripture verses opinions. =Busted.

Ok take God's word all those verses on idols, but how about this one;
Dan 10:21
Idols
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

Fact; you reject the ACTUAL BIBLICAL MOSHIACH because you follow the forbidden imposter.
That's still on topic :)

Boy, there was some serious peyote or something in your past.

a) The Bible refers to only one Messiah the first go-'round

b) Where you're talking about the Anti-Christ, that refers to the second coming, after Christ is resurrected and

ascends into heaven, which the Bible says already happened.

Are you some kind of hallicinogen-fueled Luciferian or something?

People reject Christ because his followers are insane hypocrites and cruel and unkind...who love war and hate the poor...look how the Evangelicals suck up to that crook and sex pervert Donald Trump ..I was raised in a Christian faith but I say this hey Jesus : .Lose your followers they are total assholes...
Another one for my ignore list.

Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on national revelation—i.e. God speaking to the entire nation. If God is going to start a religion, it makes sense He’ll tell everyone, not just one person.

Throughout history, thousands of religions have been started by individuals, attempting to convince people that he or she is God’s true prophet. But personal revelation is an extremely weak basis for a religion because one can never know if it is indeed true. Since others did not hear God speak to this person, they have to take his word for it. Even if the individual claiming personal revelation performs miracles, there is still no verification that he is a genuine prophet. Miracles do not prove anything. All they show—assuming they are genuine—is that he has certain powers. It has nothing to do with his claim of prophecy.

Judaism, unique among all of the world’s major religions, does not rely on "claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact, the Bible says that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to test Jewish

What was Jesus' name? Don't you have to know that to push your proselytizing junk?

You seem to be a very bitter, angry man.
How is using a :) come off bitter.
Dpnct you mean you conceptualize the bitterness by deciding you want to read it that way or because it's you reading "unpopular truth" that rubs you the wrong way? Hurt ego perhaps?
What truth are you referring to? All I've seen is your opinion. I'll trust Gods word over your opinion any day.

Gotcha again, you got caught calling those scripture verses opinions. =Busted.

Ok take God's word all those verses on idols, but how about this one;
Dan 10:21
Idols
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

Fact; you reject the ACTUAL BIBLICAL MOSHIACH because you follow the forbidden imposter.

Boy, there was some serious peyote or something in your past.

a) The Bible refers to only one Messiah the first go-'round

b) Where you're talking about the Anti-Christ, that refers to the second coming, after Christ is resurrected and

ascends into heaven, which the Bible says already happened.

Are you some kind of hallicinogen-fueled Luciferian or something?
Where you're talking about the Anti-Christ, that refers to the second coming, after Christ is resurrected and

that is claimed only in the goyim bible

Because some people require evidence before they devote their entire lives to something...

A blind belief in something is kind of idiotic.

I agree. Everything came from nothing. Anyone who disagrees with me is delusional.
you are an idiot ;;;existence is a mystery but I sure as shit ain't going to follow no Christ who has followers like Christ does..how can one respect the followers of Christ they are 100 percent phony

You seem nice.
I am a pagan heathen but I do not believe in either human or animal sacrifices... I just move to the Grooving ...

But Christians ? I have a prayer for Christians
"Our Father who art in Heaven Please protect me from your followers ...they burn":witches", they believe in slavery and that it is moral to have slaves because white folks are more human than Black folks , they hate poor people I mean they hate the poor with a passion unmatched by anything I have seen...please do not let them get their hooks in me in any way shape or form"

Hitler was a follower of Christ?

He stated in a speech that atheism had been "stamped out", and banned. Hitler was born to a practising Catholic mother, and was baptised and confirmed a Roman Catholic. In his book 'Mein Kampf' and in public speeches he affirmed a belief in Christianity. Hitler and the Nazi party promoted "Positive Christianity". Hitler claimed that he continued to believe in an active Deity, and in one public speech, he stated that he held Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry.

So, I'm going with, yea. He might not be YOUR particular type of xtian. But, if a person claims to be a follower of Jesus and belongs to xtian denomination then I'm willing to believe he's a xtian.

^Total bollocks.

"Occultism was not a fringe spiritual activity; it was central to Nazism"

The Influence of Occult Practices in Nazi Germany

Last edited:
[ that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to test Jewish
one name : Donald Trump who miraculously made Christians believe he has morals and integrity...to have folks believe that is a Mayor Miracle ..I mean Bigly

Mark Twain captured my view of Christians in this prayer

“Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle — be Thou near them! With them — in spirit — we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it —

For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

We ask it, in the spirit of love,:badgrin: of Him Who is the Source of Love:banana:, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts.:alcoholic: Amen.

Total bollocks

Yea ... you say that. But, I have a simple rule. There are over 400 different xtian faiths all claiming to be the one and only. I'm not going to get into that debate. That's between y'all. But if a man claims to be a follower of Jesus, claims to be following the tenants of his faith as he understand them and belongs to a xtian faith then I'm going to take him at his word and call him a xtian.

If you reject that then you have to reject the notion than anyone who commits any act, good or bad, is representative of his faith. Terrorists can't be Muslim Terrorists. Jews can't be held responsible for whatever y'all think we did. It's individuals only.

I can understand your rejection of Hitler, the man who embodies evil in the 20th Century, as a fellow religionist. But how do you rationalise the fact that millions of good xtian followers in Europe either turned a blind eye to his acts or jumped right in and helped him? There were xtians who tried to help Jews here and there but they certainly weren't in the majority. The man said early on, before he had any real power, that he wanted to rid Europe of its Jews and no one tried to stop him.

Mark Twain captured my view of Christians in this prayer

“Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle — be Thou near them! With them — in spirit — we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it —

For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

We ask it, in the spirit of love,:badgrin: of Him Who is the Source of Love:banana:, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts.:alcoholic: Amen.
upload_2017-6-20_7-24-11.jpeg

Total bollocks

Yea ... you say that. But, I have a simple rule. There are over 400 different xtian faiths all claiming to be the one and only. I'm not going to get into that debate. That's between y'all. But if a man claims to be a follower of Jesus, claims to be following the tenants of his faith as he understand them and belongs to a xtian faith then I'm going to take him at his word and call him a xtian.

If you reject that then you have to reject the notion than anyone who commits any act, good or bad, is representative of his faith. Terrorists can't be Muslim Terrorists. Jews can't be held responsible for whatever y'all think we did. It's individuals only.

I can understand your rejection of Hitler, the man who embodies evil in the 20th Century, as a fellow religionist. But how do you rationalise the fact that millions of good xtian followers in Europe either turned a blind eye to his acts or jumped right in and helped him? There were xtians who tried to help Jews here and there but they certainly weren't in the majority. The man said early on, before he had any real power, that he wanted to rid Europe of its Jews and no one tried to stop him.

There was a large wave of anti-Semitism in the 30s, it pervaded in America as well. It's still alive and kicking today,

just look at anyone that says "The Zionists".

Hitler was a follower of Christ?

He stated in a speech that atheism had been "stamped out", and banned. Hitler was born to a practising Catholic mother, and was baptised and confirmed a Roman Catholic. In his book 'Mein Kampf' and in public speeches he affirmed a belief in Christianity. Hitler and the Nazi party promoted "Positive Christianity". Hitler claimed that he continued to believe in an active Deity, and in one public speech, he stated that he held Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry.

So, I'm going with, yea. He might not be YOUR particular type of xtian. But, if a person claims to be a follower of Jesus and belongs to xtian denomination then I'm willing to believe he's a xtian.

^Total bollocks.

"Occultism was not a fringe spiritual activity; it was central to Nazism"

The Influence of Occult Practices in Nazi Germany

History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshiper, or a false Christian in order to place his misdeeds on those with out Jesus. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and chat rooms.

To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.

Tyrone, you blasphemous drug-addled slandering-Trump-every-day kid.

You're as deep as a sidewalk mudpuddle on a 100-degree day. Go away, adults are talking.

People reject Christ because they love their sin and they hate having it exposed by God’s light.

Even if I could get round the balagan of 'Trinity' and the idea that Jesus meets none of the concepts of the Jewish moshiach. I'd still have a problem joining the religion whose followers have slaughtered millions of my fellow Jews in his name.

When and who?

Where, in the Bible, does it tell Christians to slaughter Jews? What you are referring to was the works of man. Not God.

Well, when you guys get your theological act together and start following your own tenants, give me a call.
Christians are already doing that. Haven't you ever heard of false Christians? The Catholic Church, for example, is a pagan religion. It has nothing to do with true Christianity. In fact, they once made it a crime for someone to own a copy of Scripture. Now why would they do that? I can think of only one reason. To deny Gods truth to it's followers.

Now here you are attacking the RCC which gave you Christianity.

Jesus is the Messiah, same as King Cyrus was the Messiah.

Last edited:
Tyrone, you blasphemous drug-addled slandering-Trump-every-day kid.

You're as deep as a sidewalk mudpuddle on a 100-degree day. Go away, adults are talking.
Now flattery is going to get you nowhere as I am bound by the Gadzook faith to "lose my Ego"...as the Guru of Gadzook I will outline Gadzookie beliefs..

We the Human Race lived in Paradise ...it was not a "place" like the Garden of Eden..it was a State of being in which the original human mind was directly creative without going through chains of cause and effect in order to create...We were defeated aeons ago' millenniums ago by non Organic Solid State entities ..these would be advanced solid State golems who came to us from the Infinity of Space. After we were defeated they keep us like we keep chickens in order to harvest certain emotions whose energy they need but cannot produce because they are not organic based they are machines. To feed on us they place a "foreign Installation" in our "shining coat of awareness" ....cruelly enough we have that foreign installation installed in us by our parents teachers Church and State etc ...its sad...So it was not a "talking snake" that did us in it was machines referred to as 'Flying shadows"...the ordinary person cannot see them ... I have on one occasion been in the presence of these dark viscous shadow ...they are hideous and induced a nausea in me ...if my benefactor who was with me had not intervened I may have succumbed...one needs to amass extraordinary personal power to be aware of them ...

In any case since they need spikes of emotional energy produced by intense fear terror pain and by avarice and greed they run the human race in a way that maximizes such negative energy flow ...after years of feeding on our shining coat of awareness we end up dried up bitter and weak in old age ...not me ... I mostly try to stay and live on the zero line of the Yin Yang symbol ...if you do that and avoid fear and avarice spikes you do not taste right to them and they leave you alone ....If you keep on living that way you can actually deactivate the Foreign Installation and transcend the Gear Head Reality to once more be directly creative ....many are called to do this yet few are chosen , verily...
tumblr_oqafs9abYw1uvues3o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back