Why people shouldn't take polls as seriously as they do.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
This applies to both Republicans and Democrats as both do it and I'm not saying the result this November will be the same this time but in 1988 Michael Dukakis had a 17 point lead over George H.W.Bush. Bush won with 426 electoral votes and 53% of the popular vote this is a different time and era and as I said I'm not suggesting this will be the result now this is just to point out people should not put as much stock in polls as they do.

I don't give any credence to any polls.

They are predetermined answers in the form a question used to manipulate public opinion.

This applies to both Republicans and Democrats as both do it and I'm not saying the result this November will be the same this time but in 1988 Michael Dukakis had a 17 point lead over George H.W.Bush. Bush won with 426 electoral votes and 53% of the popular vote this is a different time and era and as I said I'm not suggesting this will be the result now this is just to point out people should not put as much stock in polls as they do.

True, but we hadn't yet gotten to the Tank Photo-op, Kitty's hypothetical sexual assault..and of course, the debut of Rush Limbaugh. :)

Forum List

Back