Why police departments are being unfunded.

Who should get to decide whether or not to defund the police?
No one is completely going to defend the police. They do need better training discipline and over site though. Need more simple laws also several million lines of codify law and ignorance is no excuse? Horse shot. We can do better.

It seems that the overwhelming number of these issues occur in leftist Utopias. Why is that?
I truly hate auto correct. Defund turned to defend up there really changes meaning of sentence. I have never seen a utopia. There are problems all over city and small town. Most cops are good but the bad ones must be weeded out. Way to much of our county wide budget goes to cops and courts. There has to be a better way.

The number one problem, my friend, is the leftist approach to combatting poverty and crime. It's not only ineffective, it's also counterproductive. The Democratic Party is more than happy with the status quo and so, they're not going to do anything to change it, no matter how many young black kids have to die.
You know really wanna fight poverty and crime we gotta figure out a way to get dad back in the normal house hold. Seems like shit fell apart when all the single parenting thing happened. Figure out how to fund that and I would be willing to spend some money. Better investment than police.

Yes, the cops make plenty of mistakes.

Yes, there are some very bad cops who lie, plant evidence, get their jollies by beating people.

BUT there will be MORE cops, not fewer, in the coming decades.

Why?

Very simple.

With every passing decade, the American population profile changes.

So there will be a demand for FUND MORE POLICE!

The police forces, especially in the large cities will not be what they are today in the future.

That is the truth.

They will be a broken shadow of what they are now, with the experienced cops retiring, the budgets cut, the rules jacked up and the standards lowered, morale lowered, hostile political leadership,

to the point that crime will rise and thousands will die needlessly.

With the solution being so easy but oddly people would prefer things burn down.

The solution is not easy. It requires to actually look at real problems and address them seriously.

Which is beyond the capacity of most people today.

It is more important to create the illusion of addressing the problem so that you can take credit for that, while not losing the problem, which is good, so that people continue to feel powerless and dependent on you.

The illusion of addressing the problem is when cops are permitted to investigate themselves.

The episode of the man getting shot in the back in Columbus was supposed to turned over to an outside organization but it wasn't

Who is going to be held accountable for that?

Don't know.

But I do know that no actual action will be taken to seriously address that.

The political reality is that all action will be based on the assumption that wacism is the problem. That cops are doing what they do, because they are ws or some such thing.

Its been acknowledged that what happened here was because of race.

This does not happen like this to a white woman.

I'm sure it does. Who "acknowledged" it? The cop(s) who did it, or some political hack?

Like I said, teh real problem will be ignored, and the focus will be on fixing wacism.

The illusion of addressing the problem. The dem voters feel served.

But, it is an illusion.

You may not like it but it is being addressed. SLowly but it is. The use of body cams has greatly expanded. Officers are being charged and fired over things that would have been swept under the rug a few years ago.

Armed officers are being replaced with mental health experts.
Thankfully those mental health experts are being stabbed to death.

Send more mental health workers

New York police officer stabbed in neck in ambush, suspect shot, police say

Officer stabbed in the face in Green Bay death investigation
But mental health workers deserve it.

I am all for defunding the police in every communist democrat city. They can find good jobs in non communist democrat cities where they will be well paid and respected.

Defund the police!

What a load of horse shit. You've never been around police I'd bet.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

They have SOP's they have to follow even if they are in the wrong.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

The whole "defund" bowel movement is the first step

Hopefully they will be competent unlike what we see here.

Name one profession where they are infallable. Your expectation of perfection is childish and dumb.

No one is arguing they will be. The argument is they are not held accountable when they are not.

If you cost someone you worked for $3 million dollars would you expect to still have your job?

Do you suppose you could get away with perjury? Citizens can't get away with shooting people in the back.

I cant imagine a mistake like this being worth 3 million fucking dollars. Just because liberals pay people like this, doesnt mean they should.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

Name one profession where they are infallable. Your expectation of perfection is childish and dumb.

No one is arguing they will be. The argument is they are not held accountable when they are not.

If you cost someone you worked for $3 million dollars would you expect to still have your job?

Do you suppose you could get away with perjury? Citizens can't get away with shooting people in the back.

I cant imagine a mistake like this being worth 3 million fucking dollars. Just because liberals pay people like this, doesnt mean they should.

I didn't say it was. I was asking what would happen if you cost those you work for $3 million dollars because you did something.

You didn't answer.

I didn't say it was. I was asking what would happen if you cost those you work for $3 million dollars because you did something.

You didn't answer.

It wasnt a 3 million dollar mistake. Throw that number away because, it doesnt count. They should absolutely keep their jobs. If they do this every single day, then we can talk about firing them.

You didn't answer.

It wasnt a 3 million dollar mistake. Throw that number away because, it doesnt count. They should absolutely keep their jobs. If they do this every single day, then we can talk about firing them.

Twice now you have avoided the question.

This lady was wronged

In hindsight she was an innocent victim and she will be compensated for the way she was treated after any threat from inside the apartment was removed

however the raid could have just as easily resulted in a dead cop

it happens every day

so while these cops are going to be disciplined for the way they acted using it for a generalized attack on the police is also wrong

The police force is trying to cover it up. It's been nearly two years and no one has been disciplined. If not for the news pushing the story the entire thing would be ignored by the police.

That's the way nearly all police forces have been run.

All the ones in the blue cities, sure. That's where these types of things almost always happen. Why? Because Democrats vote for iron fist fascist dictators like Gavin Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, Bill DeBlasio, Lori Lightfoot, etc., then pretend to be surprised when their police departments start acting like brownshirts.

It made the national news tonight. The lady who had her rights violated called out Mayor Lightfoot and said she was holding her accountable in addressing this.

It made the national news tonight. The lady who had her rights violated called out Mayor Lightfoot and said she was holding her accountable in addressing this.

Mayor LIghtfoot? LOL!!! And if she blows her off, then what? YOu going to not vote for her?

BULLSHIT.

Mayor LIghtfoot? LOL!!! And if she blows her off, then what? YOu going to not vote for her?

BULLSHIT.

Of course I'm not. That's a stupid question. I don't live in Chicago. Do you understand how voting works?

BULLSHIT.

Of course I'm not. That's a stupid question. I don't live in Chicago. Do you understand how voting works?

I was pretending to response to her claim that she would hold her mayor to "account".

Obviously, unless she is a very unusual dem voter, she might talk some shit, but when the time comes, she will bow down to her masters, like a good little peasant.

BULLSHIT.

I was pretending to response to her claim that she would hold her mayor to "account".

Obviously, unless she is a very unusual dem voter, she might talk some shit, but when the time comes, she will bow down to her masters, like a good little peasant.

Chicago protested outside of Rahm's house. He is now gone.

BULLSHIT.

Chicago protested outside of Rahm's house. He is now gone.

One party hack replaced by another party hack.

I admit is SOMETHING, but it is not much.

Meh. She likely voted for the very people who sent men with guns from the government to her door anyway.

Thing about coercion is that the brown shirts really don't understand their role in its function. And they have absolutely no idea whatsoever of coercion's consequence. I suppose they think they'll be spared. lol. Yeah, right.

Hey, as an aside, are they still wanting to give all the blacks that covid jab before all the whites? I hope so, because, you know, they really should come first, they're so special to all of us, each and every one. I thought I'd read something about that some place.

Last edited:

You didn't answer.

A liberal DA handing someone 3 million dollars isnt the cops fault. Fire whoever wasted that money and keep the cop.

You didn't answer.

A liberal DA handing someone 3 million dollars isnt the cops fault. Fire whoever wasted that money and keep the cop.

DA's do not hand out money.

Forum List

Back