Why public opinion polls are increasingly inaccurate

When pollsters stack the deck for a screaming headline, I would like to see them punished.

Marist over sampled D's by 12%. Turns out FOX over sampled by 6 %.

Then they run around saying Clinton has won.

:lmao:

They did not oversample.

The article is correct - polling is at somewhat of a crossroads right now.

But use it as an excuse to ignore polls you don't like at your own risk, or end up making a fool of yourself. 2012 proved that one.
Yes, Trumpsters. Even the Donald is paying attention to the polls. It is evident in his endorsement last night of all the establishment Republicans he wouldn't endorse until now. You think it's because he changed his mind about those people? Oh, no. It was because his numbers slipped.

But the numbers slipping is a lie.

You name the polls Trump hasn't slipped in, and I'll name the ones he has,

and we'll see who runs out of names first.

But use it as an excuse to ignore polls you don't like at your own risk, or end up making a fool of yourself. 2012 proved that one.
Yes, Trumpsters. Even the Donald is paying attention to the polls. It is evident in his endorsement last night of all the establishment Republicans he wouldn't endorse until now. You think it's because he changed his mind about those people? Oh, no. It was because his numbers slipped.

Oh, really? You folks have gone that far, huh? Actually, I hate polls. I think the outcome of the election should be a "surprise," like answering the phone used to be before Caller ID. Having polls every day is stupid.

You name the polls Trump hasn't slipped in, and I'll name the ones he has,

and we'll see who runs out of names first.

I will take that stunned silence as, well, stunned silence.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back