Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

B89jZ.png

Glenn Beck Is Selling A Jar Of His Pee With A Toy Obama Inside

he must really need the money

Yeah. the Little boys and girls who are going to have Christmas gifts because of this really do need the money.
Why doesn't Beck just buy them the presents? Doesn't he make over $10 million per year?

I love ya, synth. But this is the same rhetoric that got Sarah Palin in not water and rightfully so.....
"Real Americans"? :lol:

Hey - I have to be creative to get these wingnuts to respond and take the bait. :)

Although, if this had been done to Bush, the wingnuts would be screaming, and it would have nothing to do with them believing Bush was their messiah. Am I right?

AND they call others here, petty

you can do anything you want to anyone, but don't MESS with their Dear Obama

even a BOBBLEHEAD doll that looks like him

my gawd, I can't stop laughing

You obviously didn't read the article that you think proves Beck is an artist.
laugh3.gif

So you think saying that somehow changes the fact that he was named one of the top 100 influencial people in art? Nice rebuttal.
Why was he named one of the top 100 influencial people in art?

Explain it, so that you look foolish to everyone.

I love ya, synth. But this is the same rhetoric that got Sarah Palin in not water and rightfully so.....

Hey - I have to be creative to get these wingnuts to respond and take the bait. :)

Although, if this had been done to Bush, the wingnuts would be screaming, and it would have nothing to do with them believing Bush was their messiah. Am I right?

You think Real Americans are going to oppose free speech like you?

You obviously didn't read the article that you think proves Beck is an artist.
laugh3.gif

So you think saying that somehow changes the fact that he was named one of the top 100 influencial people in art? Nice rebuttal.
Why was he named one of the top 100 influencial people in art?

Explain it, so that you look foolish to everyone.

Because of his criticism of art. Read the article.

And here he makes a piece of art to criticize art, stand up for the Constitution, and expose people like you are the intolerant hypocrite you are. And you know, he succeeded.

Why is Jesus in a jar of pee considered art but Obama in a jar of 'pee' isn't?

Hmmm . ....
Maybe you should read more!

So you are actually going to try to claim that one is art but the other is unamerican? intolerant hypocrite.:)
One is art, the other is political and racial hatred from a shock jock.

And I realize you are slow, but the opposite of real American is fake American, not un-American.

You think Real Americans are going to oppose free speech like you?
LOL! From the Party of (attempted) censorship. :lol:

Maybe you should read more!

So you are actually going to try to claim that one is art but the other is unamerican? intolerant hypocrite.:)
One is art, the other is political and racial hatred from a shock jock.

And I realize you are slow, but the opposite of real American is fake American, not un-American.

what, he's being a comedian..Isn't that what you all said when Maher called a woman Vice Presidential candidate a , cxxt.. Or Foxx calling Obama our, Savior..

get a hold of yourself

Forum List

Back