Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?

Psstt, sparky - you realize that your GLORIOUS party has defended dipping a crucifix in Urine for years, and even demanded that taxpayers fund it.

But then you worship Obama as god, not Jesus - so it's blasphemy to dip your gods likeness in (well, it was beer, damn Glenn for wimping out) piss.

I expect that you will riot, and burn down large areas, demanding that those who insult the holy Obama be beheaded, right?

Psstt chumpsteak...................I'm an independent, and I never defended that particular work of "art", as I thought it was pretty offensive.

And, how do you know WHO I worship? I personally worship God, and am smart enough to understand that a man cannot be God.

As far as this? Because a precedent was set back during the piss Christ debacle, Beck has every right to sell this (if he can) under "art" and "freedom of speech".

But................to tell the truth, the messiah references started when the teabaggers were calling Obama the anti-Christ.

stop making stuff up..who cares

Psstt chumpsteak...................I'm an independent,

Yeah, you "independently" worship Obama as your god.

and I never defended that particular work of "art", as I thought it was pretty offensive.

Your party not only promoted it, but demanded taxpayers fund it.

And, how do you know WHO I worship? I personally worship God, and am smart enough to understand that a man cannot be God.

I've seen you in this forum for the last three years - you worship Obama.

As far as this? Because a precedent was set back during the piss Christ debacle, Beck has every right to sell this (if he can) under "art" and "freedom of speech".

But................to tell the truth, the messiah references started when the teabaggers were calling Obama the anti-Christ.

As Chris Matthews and Evan Thomas were demanding that he is Christ - to the loud approval of the moronic masses of your insane party.

Wonder how Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin or Hitler gained power? Look to the cult of Obama for the answer.

I betcha that if he was selling a Romney figurine in a bottle of piss, the liberal Democrats would be bidding it up big time...

I would say it takes a really good salesman to sell something this stupid.

Because I happen to like Glenn Beck, I guess I am not a real American even though I spent 20 years in the military. Tell me, what is the "standard" for being a real American?

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.
I grow tired of repeating this for braindead Obama boot-lickers such as yourself:

Disagreeing with Obama isn't un-American.

Remember, dissent is patriotic -- even when there's a Democrat in charge.

You cannot understand this.

Psstt chumpsteak...................I'm an independent,

Yeah, you "independently" worship Obama as your god.

and I never defended that particular work of "art", as I thought it was pretty offensive.

Your party not only promoted it, but demanded taxpayers fund it.

I've seen you in this forum for the last three years - you worship Obama.

As Chris Matthews and Evan Thomas were demanding that he is Christ - to the loud approval of the moronic masses of your insane party.

Wonder how Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin or Hitler gained power? Look to the cult of Obama for the answer.

Well, continue to believe your warped view of how you think I am, but know this, my world (and my views) will continue to be as they are, and my world will continue to spin, no matter what you think of me.

But................nice to see that your partisan hackery stands up even in your personal attacks of others. Nice job of being a "dittohead" that can't think for themselves.

And by the way.............during 20 years of being in the Navy, I probably voted more for Republicans than I did for Democrats, but after seeing the abject failure of Jr's presidency, as well as the way that the GOP seems to be tearing itself apart, there is no way in hell that I would vote for another Republican. At least, not until they get out of the white male mentality and understand that this country is a growing, diverse population, and we ALL have a say in our government, not just the old white men.

The only black person the GOP caucus had got voted out for being a nutjob (West).

But.............what do you expect from a party that moves in lockstep with each other, and that throws their own under the bus for trying to reach a compromise with the other side? Diversity isn't in their dictionary.

Aren't any of the Beck fan Rightwingers on this forum going to defend him? I was looking forward to the contortions.

Why bother? We're enjoying the left's contortions here. Remember, your side saw nothing wrong with Piss Christ.

Andres Serrano was an artist before, during, and after Immersion. Beck is not an artist, but a shock jock, doing something shocking.

Andres Serrano was not seeking to denounce Christ or religion - this was one of several statuettes submerged in different liquids, like milk and blood. Beck IS seeking to denounce Obama.

In fact, Andres Serrano's Immersion is doing the opposite - it's a commentary on the commercializing of Jesus.

As smart as you believe yourself to be, you really are very ignorant about a lot of the issues you try to discuss on this site. Maybe you should read more. And maybe more than The Drudge Report and the Limbaugh Letter. :lol:
You left out the most important difference:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, worthy of worship.

Obama is just a man, utterly unworthy of worship, no matter what you boot-licking toadies believe.

I suggest you grow the hell up, you sissy bedwetter.

Obama is just a man, utterly unworthy of worship, no matter what you boot-licking toadies believe.

See, the leftists here believe just the opposite, that Obama is god and worthy of worship.

Why bother? We're enjoying the left's contortions here. Remember, your side saw nothing wrong with Piss Christ.

Andres Serrano was an artist before, during, and after Immersion. Beck is not an artist, but a shock jock, doing something shocking.

Andres Serrano was not seeking to denounce Christ or religion - this was one of several statuettes submerged in different liquids, like milk and blood. Beck IS seeking to denounce Obama.

In fact, Andres Serrano's Immersion is doing the opposite - it's a commentary on the commercializing of Jesus.

As smart as you believe yourself to be, you really are very ignorant about a lot of the issues you try to discuss on this site. Maybe you should read more. And maybe more than The Drudge Report and the Limbaugh Letter. :lol:

Tell ya what..................the first time that a group of people prostrate themselves in worship in front of Obama, THEN you can start bitching about people worshipping him.

But...................to tell ya the truth, I've yet to see ANYONE prostrate themselves (or even drop to their knees in front of him) in worship.

Provide a link if you can please.

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.

Racism?! lol. You seriously aren't that stupid are you? He did it because he's tired of people committing blasphemy and pretending that Obama is the Savior of our world and our god. So he figured, he'd treat your god the way you treat the Savior of the World. You know, when you demand complete tolerance for your "art"?

Shockingly, you don't like it. He is illustrating that you are intolerant hypocrites who can't stand speech they don't like and you are doing exactly what he expected you to do. Helping him prove his point.

If you think this is about race, then you are the dumbest person alive.
Beck is on videotape calling the president a racist. So it's obviously one of his motivations.
Really? Calling someone a racist is now racist?

Okay, you racist.

Actually, Glenn Beck is one of the 100 most influencential people in Art. Ironically enough.

ArtReview ranks Eli Broad, Michael Govan, Glenn Beck among 'Power 100' - latimes.com

Beck is mocking you intolerant hypocrites. And raising money for charity.
You obviously didn't read the article that you think proves Beck is an artist.
laugh3.gif

He never claimed Beck is an artist, dumbass. :lol:

I love ya, synth. But this is the same rhetoric that got Sarah Palin in not water and rightfully so.....
"Real Americans"? :lol:

Hey - I have to be creative to get these wingnuts to respond and take the bait. :)

Although, if this had been done to Bush, the wingnuts would be screaming, and it would have nothing to do with them believing Bush was their messiah. Am I right?
You never have been, so there's no reason to expect you to be right now. :lol:

And actually, you took Beck's bait. Sucker!!

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Yeah. You are the ones expressing the hate. When are you going to look in yourself and eliminate that from yourself? What do you have against raising money for children?

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?
I would.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

See, the leftists here believe just the opposite, that Obama is god and worthy of worship.
Yes, but they're fucking stupid.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

No dates when said, no links to verify that it actually was said, just your word that it's so. BTW.............what is that link at the top supposed to prove? It's even worse than Breitbart for a source.

Why should I believe you?

Last edited:

Tell ya what..................the first time that a group of people prostrate themselves in worship in front of Obama, THEN you can start bitching about people worshipping him.

But...................to tell ya the truth, I've yet to see ANYONE prostrate themselves (or even drop to their knees in front of him) in worship.

Provide a link if you can please.

Yeah, you don't get to define what is and isn't worship. But here's a link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1468587021/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1468587021&linkCode=as2&tag=christopsweb]The Gospel According to Apostle Barack: Barbara A. Thompson: 9781468587029: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

No dates when said, no links to verify that it actually was said, just your word that it's so. BTW.............what is that link at the top supposed to prove? It's even worse than Breitbart for a source.

Why should I believe you?
The links to each quote are in the link at top.

But you don't have to believe me -- just as I don't have to believe YOUR UNSOURCED CLAIM. :lol:

A link to what? Some crazy crackpot who wrote a book and is now being sold on Amazon?

Right.....................Glenn Beck wrote a book too. So did Dr. Seuss. So did a lot of others.

What is your point, other than the one on top of your head?

Forum List

Back