Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Yeah. You are the ones expressing the hate. When are you going to look in yourself and eliminate that from yourself? What do you have against raising money for children?

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?

More power to him. First amendment is first amendment.

So you are actually going to try to claim that one is art but the other is unamerican? intolerant hypocrite.:)
One is art, the other is political and racial hatred from a shock jock.

And I realize you are slow, but the opposite of real American is fake American, not un-American.

haha. Who the heck are you to determine what is art?
I know that Andres Serrano is an artist. What he produces is considered art by . . . wait for it . . . the art world!

Feel free to tell art critics and gallery owners and museum curators that Andres Serrano is no artist.

I'm sure they've heard it before from plenty of people with teeth in the single digits. And Kentuckians. Or am I being redundant?

Why is Jesus in a jar of pee considered art but Obama in a jar of 'pee' isn't?

Hmmm . ....
Maybe you should read more!

I read your post about the Jesus piss artist and your lame racist excuse.

:rolleyes:

Free speech is free speech except when it mocks Obama, then it's racist.

(the left's motto: when in doubt play the race card!)

Beck was correct about the left's hypocrisy. Imagine that.

Political hatred was the reason I gave.

Beck accused the President of being a racist, so he must be preoccupied with race.

Your talking hate about people being disgusted that a guy would try to make money off of trashing our president like this and think it others and NOT Beck displaying the hate?

Your fucking insane

Yeah. You are the ones expressing the hate. When are you going to look in yourself and eliminate that from yourself? What do you have against raising money for children?

Question...................if Bill Mahr made a bust of Romney out of his own excrement, called it "art" and sold it for 25,000 so that needy children could get Christmas presents, you'd be okay with that as well?
Of course it would not be alright with them. They would be screaming bloody murder.

Just like how Poor Sarah screams when Rahm Emanual uses the word 'retard' but turns around and gives Rush a pass when he uses it. Not a peep.

Rightwingers are all hypocrites.

Yeah..................I saw that...................

Seems that he was originally gonna put it on E-bay, but the people who ran the site didn't want to have anything to do with it, so now he's taken to e-mail, his show, and Twitter to sell it.

Sorry, but anyone who buys something like this off of Twitter is a twit.

This clown will do anything....anything to get his name mentioned. A tea baggers dream.

I betcha that if he was selling a Romney figurine in a bottle of piss, the liberal Democrats would be bidding it up big time...

I would say it takes a really good salesman to sell something this stupid.

Because I happen to like Glenn Beck, I guess I am not a real American even though I spent 20 years in the military. Tell me, what is the "standard" for being a real American?

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.
I grow tired of repeating this for braindead Obama boot-lickers such as yourself:

Disagreeing with Obama isn't un-American.

Remember, dissent is patriotic -- even when there's a Democrat in charge.

You cannot understand this.

This has nothing to do with disagreeing with Obama. And this isn't dissent.

Do I need to repeat my lesson that the opposite of Real American is not un-American? Because you apparently need to have things repeated before they 'take'. I blame the teenage glue-sniffing, but it could have been the childhood paint chip eating. Go get tested.

Why bother? We're enjoying the left's contortions here. Remember, your side saw nothing wrong with Piss Christ.

Andres Serrano was an artist before, during, and after Immersion. Beck is not an artist, but a shock jock, doing something shocking.

Andres Serrano was not seeking to denounce Christ or religion - this was one of several statuettes submerged in different liquids, like milk and blood. Beck IS seeking to denounce Obama.

In fact, Andres Serrano's Immersion is doing the opposite - it's a commentary on the commercializing of Jesus.

As smart as you believe yourself to be, you really are very ignorant about a lot of the issues you try to discuss on this site. Maybe you should read more. And maybe more than The Drudge Report and the Limbaugh Letter. :lol:
You left out the most important difference:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, worthy of worship.

You claim to believe so. I've seen no evidence that you do. You spew nothing but hate. But it's a nice fable if it makes you feel good.

Obama is just a man, utterly unworthy of worship, no matter what you boot-licking toadies believe.

I suggest you grow the hell up, you sissy bedwetter.

More of the intellectual bankruptcy of the Right. Because Democrats support a Democratic President, they MUST believe he is a deity.

You fucking idiot.

I would.
You're a fucking liar. But we already knew that.

But................to tell the truth, the messiah references started when the teabaggers were calling Obama the anti-Christ.
OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
You're a phony, putting quotes out out of context, and from foreign sources talking about their citizens.

What a Republican.

ETA: You are a dishonest piece of shit, but we already knew that, too. I clicked the link for the Danish quote and found that - surprise! - it's not what you make it out to be.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus – if we have to play that absurd Christmas game.

They are making fun of the people who call him messiah, but you don't even investigate. That would take intellectual honesty.

The rest of the quotes are just as cherry-picked.

Last edited:
Maybe you should read more!

Beck accused the President of being a racist, so he must be preoccupied with race.

You don't like what you believe are Beck's reasons for his art so you cry racist. Boo hoo hoo.

Free speech for thee but not for me.

Continue to make Beck's point. Please. :clap2:

You don't like what you believe are Beck's reasons for his art so you cry racist. Boo hoo hoo.

Free speech for thee but not for me.

Continue to make Beck's point. Please. :clap2:

yep...too funny they don't see it he is RIGHT

But................to tell the truth, the messiah references started when the teabaggers were calling Obama the anti-Christ.
OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush
You're a phony, putting quotes out out of context, and from foreign sources talking about their citizens.

What a Republican.

ETA: You are a dishonest piece of shit, but we already knew that, too. I clicked the link for the Danish quote and found that - surprise! - it's not what you make it out to be.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus – if we have to play that absurd Christmas game.

They are making fun of the people who call him messiah, but you don't even investigate. That would take intellectual honesty.

The rest of the quotes are just as cherry-picked.

This is what you look like to most normal people

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5342-prophet-obama.jpg

Racism?! lol. You seriously aren't that stupid are you? He did it because he's tired of people committing blasphemy and pretending that Obama is the Savior of our world and our god. So he figured, he'd treat your god the way you treat the Savior of the World. You know, when you demand complete tolerance for your "art"?

Shockingly, you don't like it. He is illustrating that you are intolerant hypocrites who can't stand speech they don't like and you are doing exactly what he expected you to do. Helping him prove his point.

If you think this is about race, then you are the dumbest person alive.

Well, it isn't like Glenn (who let's not forget, belongs to a religion that thinks dark skin is a curse from God) hasn't had a history of making racist comments.

Top 10 Glenn Beck Racist Quotes | Breaking News for Black America

“This president, I think, has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture… I’m not saying he doesn’t like white people, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.”

“I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, ‘Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.’ … And I know you’re not. I’m not accusing you of being an enemy, but that’s the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.”

On the September 9, 2005 broadcast of his radio program, Glenn Beck discussed his “hatred” not only for 9/11 victims’ families, but also for victims of Hurricane Katrina. “It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims’ families… I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining… We did our best for them… But the second thought I had when I saw these people and they had to shut down the Astrodome and lock it down [because of rioting while supplies were being distributed], I thought: I didn’t think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims.” He continues to say, “This is a 90,000-square-mile disaster site, New Orleans is 181 square miles… And that’s all we’re hearing about, are the people in New Orleans. Those are the only ones we’re seeing on television are the scumbags… It’s just a small percentage of those who were left in New Orleans, or who decided to stay in New Orleans, and they’re getting all the attention.”

Yeah, but this was a protest about disrespect to religion because TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO, someone dissed Christians in a similar matter.

Someone who is disgusted by the thought of some asshole putting a proxy for the President Of The United States in a jar of piss, based on political disagreement, and most likely racism.

You don't make the grade, but feel free to continue calling yourself an American. Technically, you will still be correct.
I grow tired of repeating this for braindead Obama boot-lickers such as yourself:

Disagreeing with Obama isn't un-American.

Remember, dissent is patriotic -- even when there's a Democrat in charge.

You cannot understand this.

This has nothing to do with disagreeing with Obama. And this isn't dissent.

Do I need to repeat my lesson that the opposite of Real American is not un-American? Because you apparently need to have things repeated before they 'take'. I blame the teenage glue-sniffing, but it could have been the childhood paint chip eating. Go get tested.
This is nothing but liberal butthurt. You have no problem with an image of Christ immersed in urine, but you get all Islamic Rage Boy when an Obama bobblehead is dunked in beer.

Were leftist protesters who burned Bush in effigy not Real Americans?

Forum List

Back