Why replace something that's a "disaster"?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
According to the right , the ACA is the spawn of Satan and good for nothing .

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding ).

Truth is the righties secretly like the ACA and only use it as anti obama propaganda . They won't be undoing shit . It'll be a dog n pony show to impress the rubes .

When we get it replaced we'll tell you what's in it. Until then you know nothing about what they're going to do so back of the bus until we need you.

Are they going to keep the "death panels" ? Lol, GOP jingles shiney keys i front of you dopes and you lap it up .

get rid of it all but mandate for sure . I am 68 and always had insurance one way or the other all my life Timmy . When my parents were responsible I think that they paid out of pocket because I don't think that there was insurance 50 some years ago Timmy .

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding ).

Truth is the righties secretly like the ACA and only use it as anti obama propaganda . They won't be undoing shit . It'll be a dog n pony show to impress the rubes .

No we dont lime it....I don't like my premiums going up.and my deductible.too.....maybe you love to.shell.out that money

The old system is better than the aca, but it needed some fixing....

57fd3e936fe36.image.jpg

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding )

You're exactly right. That's why I do not support any Repeal & Replace program. Repeal it and be done with it. Repeal Medicare, Medicaid and the requirement for hospitals to treat non-paying patients.

Get yourself an education or learn a skill that will allow you to get a job with employer sponsored healthcare and you won't need the ACA. That's what most of us did long before the ACA came about.

I agree. 0bamacare should be repealed and not replaced.

I support repealing it...and going back to fully paid insurance thru my husband's firm, fantastic coverage at no cost to us. Where do I vote for this?

Get yourself an education or learn a skill that will allow you to get a job with employer sponsored healthcare and you won't need the ACA. That's what most of us did long before the ACA came about.
OK, first of all, employer sponsored health care IS ACA. All policies in the USA are ACA.

Next, only limited numbers of jobs come with health care. And, many are not qualified for those jobs.

Finally, without the ACA there are large numbers who have preexisting conditions, and thus insurance companies aren't interested in selling them policies. And, there are those who got sick and thus their insurance company dumped them.

Legalized extortion is going by the wayside… Live with it - by the way would you quit following down the well

I support repealing it...and going back to fully paid insurance thru my husband's firm, fantastic coverage at no cost to us. Where do I vote for this?
There is no "going back".

If you want some other system, it will have to be designed.

Repealing the ACA means there IS no regulation. It does NOT mean that some old regulations are brought back to life automatically. And, we have a significant body of regulation before the ACA.

Again, there is no "going back".

Repealing the ACA means there IS no regulation. It does NOT mean that some old regulations are brought back to life automatically. And, we have a significant body of regulation before the ACA.

Here's a novel idea, you buy your own insurance and we'll take care of ours. I have no desire to pay for someone else's

OK, first of all, employer sponsored health care IS ACA. All policies in the USA are ACA.

Next, only limited numbers of jobs come with health care. And, many are not qualified for those jobs.

Finally, without the ACA there are large numbers who have preexisting conditions, and thus insurance companies aren't interested in selling them policies. And, there are those who got sick and thus their insurance company dumped them.

They may be ACA now but we had major medical insurance policies long before Obama or Obamacare. I had a major medical employer sponsored policy when I was eighteen years of age. Now, Medicaid should be picking up those who cannot obtain medical care due to income or pre-existing conditions. All applicants for Medicare or Medicaid should be thoroughly screened. Now, as far as the skills issue you bring up, no one is preventing anyone from obtaining education or skills. If you are simply too sorry to want better for your life, that is no one's problem except your own.

get rid of it all but mandate for sure . I am 68 and always had insurance one way or the other all my life Timmy . When my parents were responsible I think that they paid out of pocket because I don't think that there was insurance 50 some years ago Timmy .

50 years ago medical treatment was X-rays and leeches .

We've come a long way . That's why shit is so pricey .

Here's a novel idea, you buy your own insurance and we'll take care of ours. I have no desire to pay for someone else's

Until you lose yours then it's "Obamacare save me !"

Forum List

Back