Why replace something that's a "disaster"?

as I said , I've had insurance for 68 years with me being the responsible party for 50 of them . For that 50 years I had insurance gotten and paid by myself .

I support repealing it...and going back to fully paid insurance thru my husband's firm, fantastic coverage at no cost to us. Where do I vote for this?
There is no "going back".

If you want some other system, it will have to be designed.

Repealing the ACA means there IS no regulation. It does NOT mean that some old regulations are brought back to life automatically. And, we have a significant body of regulation before the ACA.

Again, there is no "going back".

Here's a novel idea, you buy your own insurance and we'll take care of ours. I have no desire to pay for someone else's

Until you lose yours then it's "Obamacare save me !"

Nah, there isn't much chance of losing ours, I'm married to one of the head honchos and if something happened there are firms waiting in the wings to snatch him up. It's called being successful....you should try it

According to the right , the ACA is the spawn of Satan and good for nothing .

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding ).

Truth is the righties secretly like the ACA and only use it as anti obama propaganda . They won't be undoing shit . It'll be a dog n pony show to impress the rubes .

Oh lookeeieed

Another prediction....

Remind us again how Hillary was going to win, trump was going to jail over trump u. The rape case, how the elector college was going to flip

Yada yada.. I suggest you don't give up your day job.

these Obamacare people are like unhealthy beggars , as Timmy says , save me . I figure that except for emergency , accident type care unhealthy people are better off being OUT of the Gene pool Timmy , buncha weaklings !!

these Obamacare people are like unhealthy beggars , as Timmy says , save me . I figure that except for emergency , accident type care unhealthy people are better off being OUT of the Gene pool Timmy , buncha weaklings !!

Whatever . Trump and the others talk about keeping "the good parts" . Logic says they do like some of Obamacare , so it's not a disaster after all.

The ACA is not for beggers . It's for working people .

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding ).

Truth is the righties secretly like the ACA and only use it as anti obama propaganda . They won't be undoing shit . It'll be a dog n pony show to impress the rubes .

As someone on the right, I do not like Obamacare. What you call truth is a lie.

It is a disaster...so it will be replaced...and upgrades to the old system will also be put in place...I know something as easy to understand as that is difficult for you....you are a left wing nut.....but please, try harder.

get rid of the mandate and you guys can do as you like Timmy !! A few more of you guys swelling that WALMART prescription line for drugs to keep yourselves alive doesn't bother me Tim !!

Whatever . Trump and the others talk about keeping "the good parts" . Logic says they do like some of Obamacare , so it's not a disaster after all.

No......ACA has certain things in it that need to be addressed.....but it addresses it by making them more expensive to cover, driving out doctors for those who need them, and destroying the insurance system that should cover them......that is why obamacare is a disaster...

It is for the freeloaders that use subsidies to help them buy it. Someone doesn't have to be employed to be a beggar. They simply have to ask that someone else provide them something they won't provide for themselves. Many stereotype beggars as homeless or unemployed. While that may occur, it's not necessarily true.

the MANDATE is un-American and is my only concern . Get rid of that and the unhealthy beggars can do as they like 2AGuy .

15181292_10155313975449881_5197239985793812704_n.jpg

15181292_10155313975449881_5197239985793812704_n.jpg

Lol. Trump is a 3rd party . Slow your roll conservative! He's had a lot of nice things to say about the ACA . Chew on that .

i told you , get rid of the mandate which i hear will happen and you guys can have anything you like Timmy .

Why replace it then? Why not just repeal so we can go back to the wonderful old days? Instead the right leaders talk about keeping all the good stuff, and dumping the bad (aka the funding )

You're exactly right. That's why I do not support any Repeal & Replace program. Repeal it and be done with it. Repeal Medicare, Medicaid and the requirement for hospitals to treat non-paying patients.
And while you're at it, advocate that there be no paved roads, rum is to be used as an an aesthetic and Negroes counted as 5/8 a man!

And while you're at it, advocate that there be no paved roads, rum is to be used as an an aesthetic and Negroes counted as 5/8 a man!

Actually, the Feds have no place being involved in paying for infrastructure other than interstate roads/rails and Federal Government property. They gave no legitimate place in the medical field. Slavery was outlawed by Constitutional Amendment and is therefore legitimately obsolete.

The only solution is single payer.
the only solution is how it was before all of this foolishness started. I had/have great insurance, why should I accept losing the quality? My family deserves the best.

Then what are you worried about . You still have your insurance .

I still have mine .
because my costs are going to go up when all of this charity bullshit is said and done, and if it goes to single payer, everyone loses, well, except for the people that dont contribute to society in the first place.

Forum List

Back