Why Republicans will win in 2022

You are right about those examples, the media did not present trumps comments in context. They cherry picked lines. This is why I find it so entertaining when you complain about the fake news MSM and then do the EXACT SAME THING with Bidens comments. You’re doing it right now in this thread. A little awareness Ray. You’re being a hypocrite

Wrong. The best thing about watching Fox evening shows is they play clips from CNN, MSNBC and such so we don't have to watch them to see what they're up to. It's the left that are leaving those last comments out from what I seen. You don't have to look much further than USMB for proof. This is what the left on this service are saying "you MAGA Republicans this, you MAGA Republicans that, you MAGA Republicans are a threat to our Democracy. There is no distinction there. The idea was to demonize the phrase MAGA Republicans and it worked on USMB and everywhere else it's discussed.

You can ask anybody here or people in your circle what a MAGA Republican is, and they will tell you it's a Republican that supports Trump. That's why Dementia used that term.

Yes of course it’s about middle ground. The wall issue is one of the most divisive in politics and Trump took the wingnut extreme approach. He killed any chance of cooperation with the rapists and murders comment.

Every Republican issue is the most divisive to the Democrats. You made my point for me. There is no middle-ground. As far as Democrats are concerned, it's either my way or the highway.

Are you an idiot? That doesn’t answer my question.

Once again, here is my question: When nuclear war inevitably doesn’t happen in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic in bringing this up?

Very simple question, Ray. Please answer it this time.

Look........I'm not about to play that back and forth game with you again. I told you that. I know you get a kick out of it, but people repeating the same shit over and over is boring to other members.

I don't care about the details, and I don't care what kinds of excuses you come up with.
This is painfully obvious. You also don’t seem to care about truth, accuracy, and knowing the definitions of the words you use.

Wrong. The best thing about watching Fox evening shows is they play clips from CNN, MSNBC and such so we don't have to watch them to see what they're up to. It's the left that are leaving those last comments out from what I seen. You don't have to look much further than USMB for proof. This is what the left on this service are saying "you MAGA Republicans this, you MAGA Republicans that, you MAGA Republicans are a threat to our Democracy. There is no distinction there. The idea was to demonize the phrase MAGA Republicans and it worked on USMB and everywhere else it's discussed.

You can ask anybody here or people in your circle what a MAGA Republican is, and they will tell you it's a Republican that supports Trump. That's why Dementia used that term.
The Left cherry picks and mischaracterizes and the Right does the same thing. You included. You’re no different from those who you criticize.

lol

Listen to yourself.

"We're not Stalinists! We're not! We're not! We're not!"

Yes you are, fucktard.

I don't care about the details, and I don't care what kinds of excuses you come up with.

The important part is you're toast in 30 days. No more J6. Open investigations on Democrats AND the DOJ.

Your whining will be music to my ears.
They are Marxists the way that the Biden Admin is destroying this country from within.

The Left cherry picks and mischaracterizes and the Right does the same thing. You included. You’re no different from those who you criticize.

The left has control over the media outside of cable. They have control of Hollywood. They have control over all major social media outlets. They have control over colleges. Therefore their message has much more impact than ours on Fox news and AM radio.

The left has control over the media outside of cable. They have control of Hollywood. They have control over all major social media outlets. They have control over colleges. Therefore their message has much more impact than ours on Fox news and AM radio.
So what? That’s doesn’t excuse the fact that the right wing News and politicians and hacks like yourself do the exact same thing you’re criticizing the left for doing. All Y’all are in the wrong

Look........I'm not about to play that back and forth game with you again. I told you that. I know you get a kick out of it, but people repeating the same shit over and over is boring to other members.
You wouldn’t need to go back and forth if you would just try being honest. Since you refused to answer my question, I’ll answer it for you.

You’re an overly emotional drama queen for pushing nuclear war. You just want to cry about the sky falling because your candidate lost. Will nuclear war happen in the next two years? No. Will you admit to being an emotional drama queen for suggesting this? No. Is this why you avoided answering the question. Yes.

So what? That’s doesn’t excuse the fact that the right wing News and politicians and hacks like yourself do the exact same thing you’re criticizing the left for doing. All Y’all are in the wrong

Really? So give me an example of the right doing it.

"It's different when we do it!"

Hmmm... This notion that the left "has control" of the media - what exactly do you mean? Because I'd definitely agree that there's bias, but control seems like a fantasy. And the bias is just bias. There's no conspiracy. It's just that lots of people who work in media don't like Trump (which is ironic given that they essentially created him, but that's another thread). The left doesn't control the media any more than the right controls churches.

Hmmm... This notion that the left "has control" of the media - what exactly do you mean? Because I'd definitely agree that there's bias, but control seems like a fantasy. And the bias is just bias. There's no conspiracy. It's just that lots of people who work in media don't like Trump (which is ironic given that they essentially created him, but that's another thread). The left doesn't control the media any more than the right controls churches.

Of course they don't.

Of course they don't.

Yes. Bias, as I said. Where's the "control" you mentioned?

Of course they don't.

Trump had historic negative coverage because he lied and spread false information more than any other politician in history. On top of that he trolled the media and other opponents. Even fox a network that bent over backwards to support him had majority negative coverage. He brought it upon himself

You are literally doing it right now in this thread about Bidens statement. You can’t be this clueless

Apparently I must be because I asked you for an example and you can't give me one. Face it, this is a leftist tactic they've been practicing for decades.

Trump had historic negative coverage because he lied and spread false information more than any other politician in history. On top of that he trolled the media and other opponents. Even fox a network that bent over backwards to support him had majority negative coverage. He brought it upon himself

So the media is supposed to report based on a personality contest? The best economy in 50 years, the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, his constant attention on our border that greatly reduced crossings, new household median income high, lowered taxes for businesses and workers alike, but they colluded to give him negative coverage over meanie Tweets? This is what you call honest reporting?

Forum List

Back