Why Republicans will win in 2022

See you are playing right into the game. Us vs them. Constitutional vs commies. It’s all BS. The middle ground is found when exploring specific solutions to specific problems. When that is actually done both sides share more common ground than our surface politics and media present.
They have to get rid of the Democratic party leadership. No compromise there. Those fucktards have to go.

And I do mean THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM, including Hillary's people and Obama's people.

That's where the Stalinism is coming from, and it is absolutely NOT acceptable, and there will be no discussion and no compromise on that point.

They have to go.

Our country is just fine

Our country is NOT fine.

Our country is a freakin disaster right now.

We're about to fight each other, that doesn't strike you as problematic?

and no election was stolen.

Nevertheless, we have a serious problem with election security.

Theft is not the issue.

Security is the issue.

Stop spreading lies and stirring up shit… you sound like a snowflake on crack

BULLSHIT

We're going to keep shaking this tree.

The mere fact that you fucktards are going to such great length to quell the discussion is a good strong indicator that interesting things will drop out of it when we do.

You WILL be investigated. Of that you can be guaranteed.

Sorry if you don't like it. You made your own bed. You're going to be under a high power microscope for a very long time.

They have to get rid of the Democratic party leadership. No compromise there. Those fucktards have to go.

And I do mean THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM, including Hillary's people and Obama's people.

That's where the Stalinism is coming from, and it is absolutely NOT acceptable, and there will be no discussion and no compromise on that point.

They have to go.
I’d love to see most of them go. Still doesn’t mean our country is going to hell or substantiate all the hyperbolic Stalinism talk. You need to grow up and stop acting like a child

We're about to fight each other, that doesn't strike you as problematic?
It’s people like you that feed into that divisive kind of infighting. Yes I do see it as a problem. We need to stop giving a spotlight to the wingnuts. You should stop acting like one

The mere fact that you fucktards are going to such great length to quell the discussion is a good strong indicator that interesting things will drop out of it when we do.
I’m happy to discuss. I’ve done so many times. So many false and baseless claims being made by the trumpers about a stolen election. It’s pathetic.

Youve raised some decent points about security which I’d support 100%. I’m just not going to let that issue be used to try and validate the stolen election BS

See you are playing right into the game. Us vs them. Constitutional vs commies. It’s all BS. The middle ground is found when exploring specific solutions to specific problems. When that is actually done both sides share more common ground than our surface politics and media present.

Oh please. They wouldn't give Trump 6 billion to build a barrier to protect our country but they gave Ukraine over 40 billion, and you say there is middle-ground?

The RINOs just gave into Dementia's gun ban. They also gave into this phony infrastructure plan which was nothing more than window dressing to shove Green up our ass. What did we get out of it? Nothing. And while on the subject, when was the last time the Communists gave into any of our interest or goals unless they got something much more in return?

What you don't understand is the Republicans are always giving in, and when we want something in return, this is their reply.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

It’s people like you that feed into that divisive kind of infighting. Yes I do see it as a problem. We need to stop giving a spotlight to the wingnuts. You should stop acting like one
Read my lips: STALINISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS COUNTRY. Period full stop.

I don't care what you want to call the cleansing. But it WILL occur. It will most definitely happen, on that you can bet your bottom dollar.

Hey - no one here is deluded. This crap started happening when the Neo-Cons started torturing people. JOHN O BRENNAN is the architect of torture. The same fucktard who lied to Congress under oath, and who's now squarely in Hillary's camp politically. That man is an evil motherfucker, he's very fucking evil.

So now we have the idiot leftards who don't EVEN rise to that level, going "meh, what's a few political prisoners, at least we're not torturing anyone". I mean, these progtards are so goddamn stupid they don't even realize what they're doing. They're being totally played, by forces they don't even understand.

It's time to put an end to this.

The way (the ONLY way) to do that, is to excise the evil at the same time you're fixing the system. Whoever's doing this, be it Democrats, or Deep State, or any combination of the above, needs to go. PRONTO. And they're not going to go nicely or voluntarily. That's the reality.

He absolutely wanted it out there. A clear condemnation of the crowd supporting a lie that the election was stolen amoungst other extreme conspiracies. It is a toxic part of our politics and needs to be called out. You are cherry picking sentences and pretending like he was talking about all who voted for Trump. That’s just not true.

Yes, he wanted it out there for a reason. It's just like when the MSM prints bullshit about Republicans on page one. When it's found out it's bullshit, you're lucky to see it on page 14.

You want some evidence, I'll show you some: Trump stated that Mexico is not sending us their best, they are sending us criminals and murderers. Of course the omitted what he said afterwards which is "and I'm sure there are some good people." And what about Charlottesville? Trump said there were good people there, and the MSM reported that Trump said white supremacists are good people.

This is the game the Communists play. The MSM, being an arm of the Communist party will only report what want people to think, and Dementia, throwing out "Trump and the Republicans are a threat to our democracy" is all they're going to report. It's just like Hershal Walker. "Walker's wife admitted to Hershal holding a gun to his wife's head" what they don't tell you is what she said immediately afterwards which is "That's when we realized we hit rock bottom, and turned to Jesus." Why do they not report that? Because that liar Warnock made ads that way.

We're used to your tricks, and we're not about to let you get away with it again.

This is the closest the US has been to a nuclear war since the 60's, and you don't think our country is going to hell?
We’re not going to nuclear war. You dramatic crybabies always think the sky is falling.

When we don’t go to nuclear war in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic?

We’re not going to nuclear war. You dramatic crybabies always think the sky is falling.

When we don’t go to nuclear war in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic?

Not dramatic but certainly concerned. We have two people of great mental disadvantages with nuclear weapons. We shouldn't be here in the first place, but Dementia put us here. So yes, that is the country going to hell. And if it's not going to lead to nuclear attacks, why is it NYC, a liberal bastion, running television ads on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack?

Not dramatic but certainly concerned.
Because you’re an irrational crybaby who thinks the sky is falling.

Once again, when nuclear war inevitably doesn’t happen in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic in bringing this up?

Last edited:
Because you’re an irrational crybaby who thinks the sky is falling.

Once again, when nuclear war inevitably doesn’t happen in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic in bringing this up?

Are you stupid or something, I just answered your question. No, I said it was deeply concerning as it should be to any real American.

Are you stupid or something, I just answered your question. No, I said it was deeply concerning as it should be to any real American.
Are you an idiot? That doesn’t answer my question.

Once again, here is my question: When nuclear war inevitably doesn’t happen in the next two years, will you admit that you were being overly dramatic in bringing this up?

Very simple question, Ray. Please answer it this time.

Forum List

Back