Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Please, just go away: you're embarrassing yourself.

The most decorous thing one can do under the circumstances would be to avert one’s gaze.

What's the matter Snowflake?

Been humiliated once again?

What are you Jake Starkey now?

You don't bother with the subject or what others post, you just fling random shit?

Sad that you are reduced to this.

Another whiny Snowflake chimes in

Haven't you got anything relevant to add Snowflake?

Pure trolling, reported.
Pure trolling, reported.

^Ironic

In what way, Comrade Brown Shirt?

Do YOU have any evidence of Trump working with the Russians?

Didn't think so.

Any comment on the ties of Russian Agent John Podesta to Sberbank?

Didn't think so.

What's the matter Snowflake?

Been humiliated once again?

You don't bother with the subject or what others post, you just fling random shit?

Pure trolling, reported.
Pure trolling, reported.

^Ironic

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.

You're nothing but troll.
In that way.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

3. Cohen’s key point…“This figure 17 [intelligence agencies] is bogus.”

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

4. Democrats "Russia had hijacked our democracy."
The Professor: "...not one piece of factual evidence."

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

does it ever bother you that you post nothing but lies?

it's cute how you think you're smart, though

"it's cute how you think you're smart, though"

Let's put it this way: I'm somewhere between you, and smart.

True?

awww... in your dreams. but keep sitting home all day spamming the internet with insanity. it's not like you have a job or anything.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

3. Cohen’s key point…“This figure 17 [intelligence agencies] is bogus.”

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

4. Democrats "Russia had hijacked our democracy."
The Professor: "...not one piece of factual evidence."

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

True?

awww... in your dreams. but keep sitting home all day spamming the internet with insanity. it's not like you have a job or anything.

I'm perfectly willing to leave the determination up to those who read your posts, and mind.

OK?

you mean the uneducated rightwingnut loons who think you're something?

:rofl:

Ohhhh, noozzzzz.....

Looks like I frightened our widdle pal off!

Come back, widdle pal!

I'll try not to slap you around any more!!!

Why are folks defending trump repeating Russian propaganda and denial points word for word? It seems somewhat suspicious. Also, note should be taken that the main reason trump and his administration's excuses are not being believed is that their record for honesty is so dismal. He and they have simply lied themselves into 0% credibility.

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Or....do you live to take marching orders from the DNC?

Speak up.
There is a ton of circumstantial evidence, but you, of course, will not accept circumstantial evidence. When discussing national security, the bulk of American citizens want further investigation when mounting circumstantial evidence indicates a national security danger and issue. So, when you see a kid running away from the scene of a broken window vandalism crime, you have no real evidence, you only have circumstantial evidence. That does not mean you do not go and question the kid or look for witnesses that actually saw the kid break the window.

"There is a ton of circumstantial evidence,...."

No there isn't.

Watch me prove....for the nth time, that you're lying.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You are simply mixing the words collusion with meddling. Two different things and two different crimes. When you need to defend against accusations of meddling, the defense reverts to changing the topic to collusion or physically manipulating ballots.

Pure trolling, reported.
Pure trolling, reported.

^Ironic

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.

In that way.

I prefer the term Comrade Shitstain when dealing with Dem Brownshirts.

Why are folks defending trump repeating Russian propaganda and denial points word for word? It seems somewhat suspicious. Also, note should be taken that the main reason trump and his administration's excuses are not being believed is that their record for honesty is so dismal. He and they have simply lied themselves into 0% credibility.

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Or....do you live to take marching orders from the DNC?

Speak up.
There is a ton of circumstantial evidence, but you, of course, will not accept circumstantial evidence. When discussing national security, the bulk of American citizens want further investigation when mounting circumstantial evidence indicates a national security danger and issue. So, when you see a kid running away from the scene of a broken window vandalism crime, you have no real evidence, you only have circumstantial evidence. That does not mean you do not go and question the kid or look for witnesses that actually saw the kid break the window.

"There is a ton of circumstantial evidence,...."

No there isn't.

Watch me prove....for the nth time, that you're lying.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You are simply mixing the words collusion with meddling. Two different things and two different crimes. When you need to defend against accusations of meddling, the defense reverts to changing the topic to collusion or physically manipulating ballots.

Quite the word salad you have there!

The Bard targeted you long ago:
"....is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

BUT....

It's a small price to pay for fame!
And by small I mean huge, and by fame I mean humiliation.

Pure trolling, reported.
Pure trolling, reported.

^Ironic

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.

In that way.

Really?

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.

WHO is the troll, Brown Shirt? :dunno:

True?

True?

I'm perfectly willing to leave the determination up to those who read your posts, and mind.

OK?

you mean the uneducated rightwingnut loons who think you're something?

:rofl:

Ohhhh, noozzzzz.....

Looks like I frightened our widdle pal off!

Come back, widdle pal!

I'll try not to slap you around any more!!!

She's off trying to find DTMB. If she does, she'll be back.

[

IF Russia meddled in our election, then they are no different than the EU and International Bankers through Soros.

How does that affect Trump?

Unless you fascists can show evidence of collusion, all you have is slander and libel - which is in FACT all you have.

It is central to the issue, as it is the nexus of the DNC, Bill's wife, CrowdStrike, Comey and the FBI.

Or....are you unaware of the meaning of 'pertinent'?

Here....show you aren't a coward:

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

Still waiting.

Maybe you aren't familiar with english, but in my native tongue questions denote themselves with a question mark '?', of which the only question you ask is the definition of pertinent.

It is central to the issue, as it is the nexus of the DNC, Bill's wife, CrowdStrike, Comey and the FBI.

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

Still waiting.

Maybe you aren't familiar with english, but in my native tongue questions denote themselves with a question mark '?', of which the only question you ask is the definition of pertinent.
and?

....That's all we have."

Still waiting.

English may be your native tongue, but because you failed to complete or pass 2nd grade, you never learned of rhetorical questions....

....That's all we have."

Still waiting.

....That's all we have."

Still waiting...impatiently.

!

Illegally ATTEMPTING to influence an election is a crime, whether it succeeds or not.

Attempt - Wikipedia
who did that exactly?
]

According to Sen Warner on the senate intelligence committee, it was the russians.

To which of the intelligence agencies does the good Senator belong?

Can you quote any of his alleged statements that include the word 'evidence'?

No?

He doesn't belong to any of 'em, and you have no such statement?

Shocker.

Soooo....it seems you serve as proof that truly stupid but reliable Democrat voters never question the memes of their masters.
True?

Forum List

Back