Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

I don't see the word 'evidence.'

The evidence is classified Top Secret
Those senators have the clearance and responsibility to access the evidence, and I posted their conclusions based on that evidence.

Sooooo.....you have no evidence, none has even been offered by anyone in any administration....yet you are fearful of disputing the words of your masters?

Sounds like you're a fool or a coward.

Both?
When a person lies to you about something the lie becomes evidence. So, when trump administration officials, campaign officials or anyone connected to the officials lie about contacts with a foreign government of persons with connections to a foreign government, those lies become evidence. The lies told by trump associates about not having contact with Russians before, during and after the election are evidence. You just refuse to recognize those lies as evidence.

"When a person lies to you about something the lie becomes evidence."

Of course not, you dunce.

Again, you fascist have nothing but slander. The WORST offender of any foreign nation for manipulating and interfering in American elections is Mexico - hands down.

BECAUSE that "hacking" benefits you fascists, you want to pretend it doesn't matter.

It's all about the methods, and the intent.

No it isn't.

It's all about pretense and propaganda.

In the Left's favor, they don't have to try too hard with dunces like you.

There is no evidence, nor, as I proved....can there ever be.

You proved a negative? Quick apply for a nobel prize in logic You've just provided proof that the unproveable can be proven.

No....I brought the testimony of the very tops of the intelligence community...

This:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

This threads entire purpose is to support trump's lame claim that the investigation of his and his administration's connections with Russia impacted or influenced the election or if Russia's meddling on it's own impacted or influenced the election is a "witch hunt". Trump's goal at this point is to undermine any investigation into his conduct. This thread is an effort to do the same.
well the facts are, you got squat juice as evidence.
The provable lies from trump and his crew are evidence.

If you were given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

There is no evidence, nor, as I proved....can there ever be.

You proved a negative? Quick apply for a nobel prize in logic You've just provided proof that the unproveable can be proven.

No....I brought the testimony of the very tops of the intelligence community...

How does that prove there can be no evidence from the time since they left?
really? dude, that's too special. too special, it's all about the evidence while they were there.

Those senators have the clearance and responsibility to access the evidence, and I posted their conclusions based on that evidence.

Sooooo.....you have no evidence, none has even been offered by anyone in any administration....yet you are fearful of disputing the words of your masters?

Both?
When a person lies to you about something the lie becomes evidence. So, when trump administration officials, campaign officials or anyone connected to the officials lie about contacts with a foreign government of persons with connections to a foreign government, those lies become evidence. The lies told by trump associates about not having contact with Russians before, during and after the election are evidence. You just refuse to recognize those lies as evidence.

Maybe you know more than the courts, cops, teachers, and parents. Also, maybe you are the dunce for believing that about yourself.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

In fact, they have testified to the exact opposite.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

really? dude, that's too special. too special, it's all about the evidence while they were there.

You know that the evidence is not analyzed in real time. It can take from days to years for intercepts to be transcribed. All he's saying is they hadn't done so by the time he left. Not that the intercepts did not exist.

Both?

Maybe you know more than the courts, cops, teachers, and parents. Also, maybe you are the dunce for believing that about yourself.

How about we just leave it at this: I know more than you.

The deal on Ukraine
What does the dossier say?

It says that in return for hacking the Democrats, Trump agreed not to mention Russia’s covert invasion of Ukraine. The issued would be “sidelined”. Instead, Trump would focus on US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe. The aim: “to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject”.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

Egad....what a moron you are!!!!!

That dossier was found to be totally false!!!!

"The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why"
A former British intelligence officer, who is now a director of a London private security-and-investigations firm, has been identified as the author of the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia, according to the Wall Street Journal. A Christopher Steele, a director of London-based private intelligence company, Orbis, purportedly prepared the dossier under contract to both Republican and Democratic adversaries of then-candidate Trump. The poor grammar and shaky spelling plus the author’s use of KGB-style intelligence reporting, however, do not fit the image of a high-end London security company run by highly connected former British intelligence figures.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

Forum List

Back