Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

That's what a federal judge would instruct the jury.
evidence of what?
Why do you think Flynn applied to register as a foreign agent retroactively when he was exposed for being literally, no joke, a secret foreign agent? Why do you think other trump crew lied about being in contact with Russians EITHER IN OR CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE Russian government without having proper status as diplomats, lobbyist, or agents?
Do you have evidence of that? And how did it affect the election which is the accusation? again, are you saying that the american public isn't smart? 64 million? step out gene.
Flynn was forced out of the administration for lying about his connections and meetings with Russian officials. If you can;t find a link to that you are a real retard. You show evidence of the trump brainwashing spin that the issue is about proving an effect on the election. That is not the issue that has to be proved. The attempt to meddle needs to be proved only. The success or failure of the meddling is not the primary focus, it is the attempt itself that needs objective analysis and conclusion. The success or failure may be a subjective analysis and conclusion.
no he wasn't and again you have no idea what you write about. He got fired because he didn't tell the VP the truth. He could no longer be trusted. beyond that you have DNC talking points, thanks though.

Post a link that proves your statement.
Listen to yourself. You are claiming Flynn didn't get let go for lying and claiming he got fired for not telling the truth. Explain how not telling the truth is different from lying.

Mexico didn't hack into the USA. The NSA caught the russians hacking.

"The NSA caught the russians hacking."

Of course, that's not true.

Senate Committee investigating Trump Russia ties will begin hearings with 20 witnesses

The Democrat senator charged with investigating Donald Trump team's possible ties to Russia has said the techniques used by the Kremlin "would send a chill down anyone who believes in the democratic process".

Mr Warner warned however that “it’s important to not lose sight of what this investigation is about: an outside foreign adversary sought to hijack” a crucial democratic election.

McCain: Russian cyberintrusions an 'act of war' - CNNPolitics.com

Sen. John McCain said Friday that Russia's alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election amounted to an "act of war."

The Arizona Republican, who is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee,

I don't see the word 'evidence.'

noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something;ground for belief; proof.
the definition of evidence

You should also become familiar with this, as you will see it throughout your life in greater and greater frequency:
Fool
a harmlessly deranged person or one lacking in common powers of understanding
Definition of FOOL

Ready to admit how I absolutely obliterated you in post #244??

Outstanding, wasn't it?

Do you have any evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
well the fact that I had political chick as post 244 and now it's 243 as 1.

Again, I ask Do you have any evidence of that?

I have you saying it, but NO EVIDENCE has been posted.

As was often asked, post the evidence or shut up.
sure I do and just posted it. what are you all hung up on? are you the one deleting their messages to make the claim? hahahahahahaaha only a libturd would sink that low. welcome bubba loser.

evidence of what?
Why do you think Flynn applied to register as a foreign agent retroactively when he was exposed for being literally, no joke, a secret foreign agent? Why do you think other trump crew lied about being in contact with Russians EITHER IN OR CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE Russian government without having proper status as diplomats, lobbyist, or agents?
Do you have evidence of that? And how did it affect the election which is the accusation? again, are you saying that the american public isn't smart? 64 million? step out gene.
Flynn was forced out of the administration for lying about his connections and meetings with Russian officials. If you can;t find a link to that you are a real retard. You show evidence of the trump brainwashing spin that the issue is about proving an effect on the election. That is not the issue that has to be proved. The attempt to meddle needs to be proved only. The success or failure of the meddling is not the primary focus, it is the attempt itself that needs objective analysis and conclusion. The success or failure may be a subjective analysis and conclusion.
no he wasn't and again you have no idea what you write about. He got fired because he didn't tell the VP the truth. He could no longer be trusted. beyond that you have DNC talking points, thanks though.

Listen to yourself. You are claiming Flynn didn't get let go for lying and claiming he got fired for not telling the truth. Explain how not telling the truth is different from lying.
dude, just post up the link. stop pointing fingers at me, you don't have proof of your own statement. I'm calling you on it.

sure I do and just posted it. what are you all hung up on? are you the one deleting their messages to make the claim? hahahahahahaaha only a libturd would sink that low. welcome bubba loser.

You have NO EVIDENCE at all. Post the change log from the server to show a post was deleted. But you can't. You can't post any actual evidence can you?

dude, just post up the link. stop pointing fingers at me, you don't have proof of your own statement. I'm calling you on it.
You want a link that proves lying and not telling the truth are different?

You want a link that proves lying and not telling the truth are different?
no, I want a link that matches your statement on why Flynn left his post. surely you're qualified to do that. I'm sensing you don't have a link. tsk, tsk, you should be careful with what you post as fact.

The deal on Ukraine
What does the dossier say?

It says that in return for hacking the Democrats, Trump agreed not to mention Russia’s covert invasion of Ukraine. The issued would be “sidelined”. Instead, Trump would focus on US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe. The aim: “to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject”.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

You have NO EVIDENCE at all. Post the change log from the server to show a post was deleted. But you can't. You can't post any actual evidence can you?
sure I did. I posted the link that the own person mentioned herself as the same post as I posted. yep. dude, I owe you nothing more.

To listen to batshit crazy liberals in here, you'd think

Flynn was subpoened
Flynn has been indicted
Flynn has been charged with a crime.

Fact is, he just lost his job because The President didn't feel he was a completely honest man.

We have every word recorded that Flynn ever said to anyone in Russia.

He committed no crimes.

He was exonerated by The FBI based on the transcripts of surveillance conducted on him.

Lefty is more desperate than a $2 dollar whore for a fix of Heroin.
Anonymous+used+roll+picture+anonymous+rolled+image+you+made+a+poor+_8f9a6d17398d6da0a04a2d75c02bd6cc.jpg

The deal on Ukraine

It says that in return for hacking the Democrats, Trump agreed not to mention Russia’s covert invasion of Ukraine. The issued would be “sidelined”. Instead, Trump would focus on US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe. The aim: “to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject”.

200.gif

The deal on Ukraine

200.gif

screen-shot-2017-01-11-at-10-32-50-am.jpg

Nah...the pee stuff is unverified. It's the criminal, traitorous stuff that's concerning to Americans.

The deal on Ukraine

200.gif

Nah...the pee stuff is unverified. It's the criminal, traitorous stuff that's concerning to Americans.
well I'm american and I haven't seen anything except piss in the wind efforts by the left.

200.gif

The deal on Ukraine

200.gif

well I'm american and I haven't seen anything except piss in the wind efforts by the left.

200.gif

The investigations have only just begun. That's like saying "I haven't seen anything but piss in the wind efforts" from the first hour of the first day of spring training.

The deal on Ukraine

200.gif

200.gif

The investigations have only just begun. That's like saying "I haven't seen anything but piss in the wind efforts" from the first hour of the first day of spring training.
no they haven't they began seven months ago. How else could clapper and comey make their statements that nothing happened? son, hahahahaah, you, should really stop pissing against the wind.
200.gif

sure I did. I posted the link that the own person mentioned herself as the same post as I posted. yep. dude, I owe you nothing more.

So your proof is that American chic was wrong, and you only repeated her error.
Once again do you have any evidence of a deleted post? Do you have the server log, or the forum log to prove that?

I didn't think so. NO evidence

well the facts are, you got squat juice as evidence.

Last edited:
You claim there is no evidence, should actually read, there is no DECLASSIFIED evidence of the russians hacking into the USA.

So YES, I will admit there is no DECLASSIFIED evidence of russian hacking.

But 17 intelligence agencies used the top secret evidence to conclude the russians hacked into the USA and attempted to influence the 2016 elections.

There is no evidence, nor, as I proved....can there ever be.

Like a good little drone, you will continue to drool the mutterings of your masters.

And I will continue to eviscerate you.

Forum List

Back