Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Based on his seeing the top secret evidence the NSA had.
what evidence is that? is it a phone conversation, is it ballots from the election? what exactly does that mean except....:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:?

Electronic intercepts, internet traffic traces, transcripts of conversations, translations of russian officials. All of it summarized into a provable pattern of russian interference.

This threads entire purpose is to support trump's lame claim that the investigation of his and his administration's connections with Russia impacted or influenced the election or if Russia's meddling on it's own impacted or influenced the election is a "witch hunt". Trump's goal at this point is to undermine any investigation into his conduct. This thread is an effort to do the same.
well the facts are, you got squat juice as evidence.
The provable lies from trump and his crew are evidence.
lies of what. you still haven't presented squat juice bubba. come now, no man in his right mind would take zippola squat juice as evidence. no one.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?
no they didn't, and I challenge you to post your evidence. come on son, let's see what it is you think you got. I'll laugh at you while I wait. ......

Again, I have post 243 as mine.

Last edited:
When a person lies to you about something the lie becomes evidence. So, when trump administration officials, campaign officials or anyone connected to the officials lie about contacts with a foreign government of persons with connections to a foreign government, those lies become evidence. .

That's what a federal judge would instruct the jury.
evidence of what?
Why do you think Flynn applied to register as a foreign agent retroactively when he was exposed for being literally, no joke, a secret foreign agent? Why do you think other trump crew lied about being in contact with Russians EITHER IN OR CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE Russian government without having proper status as diplomats, lobbyist, or agents?

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

That's what they've been instructed to do.

Based on his seeing the top secret evidence the NSA had.
what evidence is that? is it a phone conversation, is it ballots from the election? what exactly does that mean except....:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:?

Electronic intercepts, internet traffic traces, transcripts of conversations, translations of russian officials. All of it summarized into a provable pattern of russian interference.
and what does any of that mean? If they have all that, why hasn't anyone been brought forward? It's been seven months fool. Let's just agree you got nothing.

When a person lies to you about something the lie becomes evidence. So, when trump administration officials, campaign officials or anyone connected to the officials lie about contacts with a foreign government of persons with connections to a foreign government, those lies become evidence. .

evidence of what?
Why do you think Flynn applied to register as a foreign agent retroactively when he was exposed for being literally, no joke, a secret foreign agent? Why do you think other trump crew lied about being in contact with Russians EITHER IN OR CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE Russian government without having proper status as diplomats, lobbyist, or agents?
Do you have evidence of that? And how did it affect the election which is the accusation? again, are you saying that the american public isn't smart? 64 million? step out gene.

post #244. and now, show us your evidence. please prove me wrong.

Really? Post 244 says :

The constitution prohibits interference from foreign governments, not foriegn citizens or corporations.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person
holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of
the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind
whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

BTW, i can supply all of the tucker carlson videos of every democratic senator and representative who has stated squat juice if you need me to. Challenged live on the set and they all got squat juice. all of them. I'll even link you to last nights where it was further debunked. come on dude. post up your fking evidence.

post #243. and now, show us your evidence. please prove me wrong.

Really? Post 244 says :

The constitution prohibits interference from foreign governments, not foriegn citizens or corporations.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person
holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of
the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind
whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.
hahahahahaha a post got deleted, and now it's post 243.

You're right, that's what 244 says now.

evidence of what?
Do you have evidence of that? And how did it affect the election which is the accusation? again, are you saying that the american public isn't smart? 64 million? step out gene.
Flynn was forced out of the administration for lying about his connections and meetings with Russian officials. If you can;t find a link to that you are a real retard. You show evidence of the trump brainwashing spin that the issue is about proving an effect on the election. That is not the issue that has to be proved. The attempt to meddle needs to be proved only. The success or failure of the meddling is not the primary focus, it is the attempt itself that needs objective analysis and conclusion. The success or failure may be a subjective analysis and conclusion.

evidence of what?
Flynn was forced out of the administration for lying about his connections and meetings with Russian officials. If you can;t find a link to that you are a real retard. You show evidence of the trump brainwashing spin that the issue is about proving an effect on the election. That is not the issue that has to be proved. The attempt to meddle needs to be proved only. The success or failure of the meddling is not the primary focus, it is the attempt itself that needs objective analysis and conclusion. The success or failure may be a subjective analysis and conclusion.
no he wasn't and again you have no idea what you write about. He got fired because he didn't tell the VP the truth. He could no longer be trusted. beyond that you have DNC talking points, thanks though.

Post a link that proves your statement.

nope, like I pointed out, a post must have been deleted to move the post of 244 to 243. hmmmmm. interesting. someone going to delete another one to change it again? another tactic of the left. LOL ...here

Do you have any evidence of that?

I didn't think so.

nope, like I pointed out, a post must have been deleted to move the post of 244 to 243. hmmmmm. interesting. someone going to delete another one to change it again? another tactic of the left. LOL ...here

Do you have any evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
well the fact that I had political chick as post 244 and now it's 243 as 1.

and her post of 251 of her posting #244 as point 2.

Forum List

Back