Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

In fact, they have testified to the exact opposite.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

The whole concept of this thread relies on you misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

Her point is that no crime was committed because it wasn't discovered by the time the sherrif left office.

there is just to much prof That Russia hacked.

Your grammar matches your IQ..."too" not "to."

There is zero proof, nor will there ever.....EVER....be any.

Watch me prove it:
“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

That's from PBS.

You're a moron, aren't you.

there is just to much prof That Russia hacked.

Your grammar matches your IQ..."too" not "to."

There is zero proof, nor will there ever.....EVER....be any.

Watch me prove it:.

I said if you can do that, you should apply for a nobel prize in logic. That's an ancient postulate that's been proven to be unproveable. Yet you've just claimed you've proved it.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.

Any proof yet?

No?

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

really? dude, that's too special. too special, it's all about the evidence while they were there.

You know that the evidence is not analyzed in real time. It can take from days to years for intercepts to be transcribed. All he's saying is they hadn't done so by the time he left. Not that the intercepts did not exist.
why? cause you say so? funnnnnyyyyy

Because there was nothing there. It either was there, or it wasn't. there is no need to call them all liars like you are.

No they haven't.

what's the difference. do you have any evidence that they changed anyone's mind? are you saying that 64 million americans were duped by the russians? And yet you can't prove it? Now that's funnnnnnnyyyyyyyy.....

You know that the evidence is not analyzed in real time. It can take from days to years for intercepts to be transcribed. All he's saying is they hadn't done so by the time he left. Not that the intercepts did not exist.

After the pentagon purged gay arabic translators, they were 6 months behind in transcribing intercepts of possible terrorist plots. And those were priority intercepts. Just FYI.

After the pentagon purged gay arabic translators, they were 6 months behind in transcribing intercepts of possible terrorist plots. And those were priority intercepts. Just FYI.

Back in the brambles, huh?

Back in the brambles, huh?

I showed when it took 6 months to get priority intercepts translated, to counter his claim that non-priority intercepts would be translated in less time, in order for Tapper to have them by the time he left office.

but those were legal intercepts. The illegal ones must be done right away to make a statement on TV and the rest of the press. but so far squat juice. verified by clapper and comey.

but those were legal intercepts. The illegal ones must be done right away to make a statement on TV and the rest of the press. but so far squat juice. verified by clapper and comey.

But so far..... Potiical chic complained that Obama ordered the information be preserved. And claimed that evidence didn't exist.

then why the statements by Fargas? D'OH!

WOW, she said she was trying to insure that the incoming Trump folks wouldn't deep six the intelligence they already had on Trumps russian ties, and/or prevent the incoming Trump folks from revealing the sources and methods in an attempt to discredit the intel.

Glad you showed me the clip.

then why the statements by Fargas? D'OH!

WOW, she said she was trying to insure that the incoming Trump folks wouldn't deep six the intelligence they already had on Trumps russian ties, and/or prevent the incoming Trump folks from revealing the sources and methods in an attempt to discredit the intel.

Glad you showed me the clip.

so she already had the intel deciphered. And she was a citizen. so clapper and comey had what was needed. stated their conclusions. now it's time to move on.

But so far..... Potiical chic complained that Obama ordered the information be preserved. And claimed that evidence didn't exist.
it doesn't. As I have already stated multiple times in the thread. Now proven.

Forum List

Back