Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

The attempted cover-up of Donald Trump’s relationship with Russia is slowly falling apart
It’s déjà vu all over again. As the Trump Russia story continues to stutter forward, comparisons to Watergate are everywhere — and justifiably so.

There was no cover-up
There was no relationship.

So saith the heads of the intelligence agencies.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

Made you eat your words!
You must really feel like a fool now, huh?

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

In fact, they have testified to the exact opposite.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

what's the difference. .

Exactly- you just don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.

"Russia tried to influence our election."

Got any proof of that, or are you just following order....?

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

LOL- I point out that the FBI, CIA and NSA all confirm that Russia tried to influence our election

And you provide nothing that disputes that.

Why are you so determined to cover Russia's ass?

No they haven't.

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

what's the difference. .

Much more proof than Trump has provided of President Obama ordering his campaign to be wire tapped.

Who is saying that Russia tried to influence our election?
The FBI
The CIA
The Director of National Intelligence

The United States Intelligence Community has officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.[1] An intelligence community assessment stated, "Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for president-elect Donald Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."[2]

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), representing 17 intelligence agencies, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's personal account, and leaked its documents to WikiLeaks.[3][4] In early January 2017, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before a Senate committee that Russia’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign went beyond hacking, and included disinformation such as the dissemination of fake news often promoted on social media

The attempted cover-up of Donald Trump’s relationship with Russia is slowly falling apart
It’s déjà vu all over again. As the Trump Russia story continues to stutter forward, comparisons to Watergate are everywhere — and justifiably so.

There was no cover-up
There was no relationship.

So saith the heads of the intelligence agencies.

No- they said they have no evidence of collusion.

That is what the FBI is currently investigating.

The Trump campaign is currently being investigated by the FBI for possible collusion between the campaign and Russia.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts,” Comey told the House Intelligence Committee.

No they haven't.

LOL- I point out that the FBI, CIA and NSA all confirm that Russia tried to influence our election

They really assume you supporters are dolts......and you prove them right!

Confirm
con·firm
kənˈfərm/
verb
  1. 1.
    establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case).
Nothing was 'confirmed' because no intel agency has claimed evidence nor proof.

You're simply a moron.

Or....if you deny you're a moron.....provide links of any of said agencies claiming proof or evidence.

First...better read this:

Bet you feel like a moron now, huh?

Know why?

Yup.

The deal on Ukraine
What does the dossier say?

It says that in return for hacking the Democrats, Trump agreed not to mention Russia’s covert invasion of Ukraine. The issued would be “sidelined”. Instead, Trump would focus on US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe. The aim: “to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject”.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

Egad....what a moron you are!!!!!

That dossier was found to be totally false!!!!

"The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why"
A former British intelligence officer, who is now a director of a London private security-and-investigations firm, has been identified as the author of the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia, according to the Wall Street Journal. A Christopher Steele, a director of London-based private intelligence company, Orbis, purportedly prepared the dossier under contract to both Republican and Democratic adversaries of then-candidate Trump. The poor grammar and shaky spelling plus the author’s use of KGB-style intelligence reporting, however, do not fit the image of a high-end London security company run by highly connected former British intelligence figures.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

I realize you want that to be true, but it's not. The dossier is very real...some of the raw data is still unverified, but the dossier exists.

No they haven't.

what's the difference. do you have any evidence that they changed anyone's mind? are you saying that 64 million americans were duped by the russians? And yet you can't prove it? Now that's funnnnnnnyyyyyyyy.....

Do you not get thrown in jail for attempting to rob a bank even if you fail?

No they haven't.

She is stuck with providing the comments by Clapper over and over as her only answer. The problem, as pointed out to her over and over is that Clapper was discussing collusion. PC's entire thesis (for lack of a better term) relies on the reader not noticing that she is using references to "collusion" to be confused with "interference", "meddling", or "influence". Throughout this thread, she uses Clapper's comments about "collusion" as a response to any reference to interference, meddling or influence with the hope or perhaps a confidence that the trick will not be noticed.

No they haven't.

what's the difference. .

Much more proof than Trump has provided of President Obama ordering his campaign to be wire tapped.

The FBI
The CIA

The United States Intelligence Community has officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.[1] An intelligence community assessment stated, "Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for president-elect Donald Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."[2]

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), representing 17 intelligence agencies, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's personal account, and leaked its documents to WikiLeaks.[3][4] In early January 2017, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before a Senate committee that Russia’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign went beyond hacking, and included disinformation such as the dissemination of fake news often promoted on social media

Wrong again!

Here are the facts:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

No they haven't.

Why are you so determined to cover for Russia?

Why don't you care that Russia tried to screw with our election?

what's the difference. .

The FBI
The CIA

Wrong again!

Here are the facts:

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

YOu wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

Trump lied about being wire tapped by President Obama.

The Trump campaign is under investigation by the FBI for possible connections with Russia.

And Russia tried to interfere in our election.

And you are okay with that.

No they haven't.

what's the difference. .

The FBI
The CIA

I asked you to provide any indication that there was evidence of Russia doing anything...

You can't because there is none.

They blind you with footwork.

Now....watch me prove that there is never gonna be such proof:

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

That's from PBS, you moron.

what's the difference. .

The FBI
The CIA

I asked you to provide any indication that there was evidence of Russia doing anything...

You can't because there is none..

The FBI
The CIA

Now-- what 'evidence' is there that President Obama wire tapped Donald Trump's campaign?

Because remember- if you refuse to accept the Intelligence community as reliable sources- you can't use them to pretend that President Obama wire tapped Trump.

The deal on Ukraine
What does the dossier say?

It says that in return for hacking the Democrats, Trump agreed not to mention Russia’s covert invasion of Ukraine. The issued would be “sidelined”. Instead, Trump would focus on US/Nato defence commitments in the Baltics and eastern Europe. The aim: “to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN who needed to cauterise the subject”.

What we know – and what's true – about the Trump-Russia dossier

Egad....what a moron you are!!!!!

That dossier was found to be totally false!!!!

"The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why"
A former British intelligence officer, who is now a director of a London private security-and-investigations firm, has been identified as the author of the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia, according to the Wall Street Journal. A Christopher Steele, a director of London-based private intelligence company, Orbis, purportedly prepared the dossier under contract to both Republican and Democratic adversaries of then-candidate Trump. The poor grammar and shaky spelling plus the author’s use of KGB-style intelligence reporting, however, do not fit the image of a high-end London security company run by highly connected former British intelligence figures.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

I realize you want that to be true, but it's not. The dossier is very real...some of the raw data is still unverified, but the dossier exists.

Everyone with an IQ knows it was totally made up.

"BuzzFeed News published the 35-page dossier on Jan. 10. The document remains largely uncorroborated, and former intelligence officials in the Obama administration have recently cast serious doubt on it.

Michael Morell, the former acting director of the CIA and Hillary Clinton supporter, said last week that he was concerned about the accuracy of the dossier because Steele paid intermediaries who in turn paid sources for the information he used in the report."
The FBI Interviewed The Trump Dossier Author A Lot Earlier Than Previously Believed

Pleeeeezzzzzz......wise up.

Again we're confusing partisan wishful thinking with facts.

We just don't know yet. No one does.

YOU don't know.

Read the thread, and you'll know.

This:
a. There is no proof of any sort that the Trump folks sought or accepted Russian aid in winning the election.... nor has any intelligence official claimed that there is.

b. Felonies associated with the recent campaign and election were committed, with evidence of same....by the Obama administration and their supporters.

what's the difference. .

The FBI
The CIA

Wrong again!

Here are the facts:

YOu wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

Trump lied about being wire tapped by President Obama.

The Trump campaign is under investigation by the FBI for possible connections with Russia.

And Russia tried to interfere in our election.

And you are okay with that.

Sooooo....your position is that Clapper, Rogers, and Comey are lying???

You're such a fruitcake that you have raisins for eyes.

Forum List

Back