Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Clearly, truth is in no way related to the arguments, charges, slanders, memes or explanations presented by Democrats/Liberals. Owning the media, they generally get away with the lies.

Try to remember
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

12. "There is NO evidence that the same thing was done to Hillary Clinton or to her top campaign officials. ... the FBI wanted to look at the DNC servers to see if there was any foreign activity going on and the Democratic Party refused to allow them.

Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

... what you REALLY have is American election hacking under Obama. Which for the record it is a FACT that Obama actually DID to our ally Israel when Obama tried to get Benjamin Netanyahu voted out and used US taxpayer money to try to do it.

And now the screaming rabid Democrat traitors to America are trying to manufacture Nunes into some kind of scapegoat to cover up their crimes.

.... we need to start putting Obama officials by the hundreds in jail until we get to the bottom of this fascist weaponization of intelligence organizations that we depend upon not to take us down the road to Stalinism." Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

QED

a. There is no proof of any sort that the Trump folks sought or accepted Russian aid in winning the election.... nor has any intelligence official claimed that there is.

b. Felonies associated with the recent campaign and election were committed, with evidence of same....by the Obama administration and their supporters.

Try to remember

12. "There is NO evidence

a. There is no proof of any sort that the Trump folks sought or accepted Russian aid in winning the election.... nor has any intelligence official claimed that there is.

b. Felonies associated with the recent campaign and election were committed, with evidence of same....by the Obama administration and their supporters.

Your'e really taking your role as a Putin supporter seriously. How much is Vlad paying you?

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

In fact, they have testified to the exact opposite.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

what's the difference. .

Exactly- you just don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.

I would if they actually did. Since you can't prove they did I'm waiting for one of my elected officials to give the american citizens evidence. It really would have been helpful if the FBI had looked at the dnc server as they should have. Until that happens you got squat juice and crying .

Try to remember

Your'e really taking your role as a Putin supporter seriously. How much is Vlad paying you?

Translation:

"I wish I could find even a single error in these posts....they utterly destroy my most deeply held worldviews!"

Try to remember

How ya figure?

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

what's the difference. .

I would if they actually did. Since you can't prove they did I'm waiting for one of my elected officials to give the american citizens evidence. It really would have been helpful if the FBI had looked at the dnc server as they should have. Until that happens you got squat juice and crying .
f

I am waiting for Trump to provide American citizens evidence that President Obama wiretapped Trump Towers.

Until that happens you got squat juice and crying.

Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election.

You are obviously okay with that.

The "Fake News" in Chief is President Trump

No one spins more fake news than Trump

Try to remember

Translation:

"I wish I could find even a single error in these posts....they utterly destroy my most deeply held worldviews!"
No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports.
The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.
I think it's payback for Benghazi investigations that repeated ad nauseum. This, unfortunately, will no doubt play out the same way, and its adherents will not believe the results, no matter what is found. Bank on it.

No they haven't.

what's the difference. .

f

I am waiting for Trump to provide American citizens evidence that President Obama wiretapped Trump Towers.

Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election.

Not as simple as you are, but simple enough to provide the proof:

1. "The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

2. sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

3. . Nunes has said he has seen proof that the Obama White House surveilled the incoming administration—on subjects that had nothing to do with Russia—and that it further unmasked (identified by name) transition officials. This goes far beyond a mere scandal. It’s a potential crime.

6. We’ve known since early February that a call by former national security adviser Mike Flynn to the Russian ambassador was monitored by U.S. intelligence. There’s nothing improper in tapping foreign officials. But it was improper that Mr. Flynn’s name was revealed and leaked to the press, along with the substance of his conversation. The media nonetheless excused all this by claiming one piece of Mr. Flynn’s conversation... was relevant to the continuing investigation into Trump-Russia ties.

... Nunes’s own intelligence sources informed him that documents showed further collection of information about, and unmasking of, Trump transition officials.

Here are the relevant details:

First, there were dozens of documents with information about Trump officials.
Second, the information these documents contained was not related to Russia.
Third, ... they were written in ways that made clear which Trump officials were being discussed.
Fourth, in at least one instance, a Trump official other than Mr. Flynn was outright unmasked.
Finally, these documents were circulated at the highest levels of government

To sum up, Team Obama was spying broadly on the incoming administration." What Devin Nunes Knows

Game, Set, Match.

Clearly, truth is in no .

The truth is in now way related to any PC posts

"The truth is in now (sic) way related to any PC posts."

That one sentence, with the error, carries such weight because....you have such cachet?

Do you?

Let's test it......all of my posts are sourced, linked and documented.....

All you have to do is show errors, lies, or inaccuracies.

Otherwise, you're simply one more windbag.

And, you are.

Try to remember

Translation:

No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports.
The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.
I think it's payback for Benghazi investigations that repeated ad nauseum. This, unfortunately, will no doubt play out the same way, and its adherents will not believe the results, no matter what is found. Bank on it.

"No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports."

Your wait is over, Windy....

No they haven't.

what's the difference. .

f

Sure, Michael Flynn.

How do you figure I'm ok with someone influencing an election?

Now, why don't you tell me what proof you've seen about the Russians.

Me, I want the FBI to look at the dnc server. Don't you?

No they haven't.

what's the difference. .

f

"Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election."

What they actually say is there is zero evidence of that.

Evidence...proof.

Hence, the blabber about it is merely to influence morons.....i.e., you.

Not a single intelligence organization has claimed any evidence...nor could there ever be any.
So saith PBS and the two cyber security firms they contaced:

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Now....how smart do you feel, having bought propaganda like it was on sale?

what's the difference. .

f

Sure, Michael Flynn.

You want to ignore what the FBI and the CIA and the NSA have all reported.

Of course you are okay with Russia trying to influence our election.

what's the difference. .

f

"Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election."

?

No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election.

So why are you so desperate to cover for Russia?

what's the difference. .

f

Sure, Michael Flynn.

You want to ignore what the FBI and the CIA and the NSA have all reported.

Of course you are okay with Russia trying to influence our election.

"...what the FBI and the CIA and the NSA have all reported."

Evidence...proof.

Hence, the blabber about it is merely to influence morons.....i.e., you.

Not a single intelligence organization has claimed any evidence...nor could there ever be any.
So saith PBS and the two cyber security firms they contaced:

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Now....how smart do you feel, having bought propaganda like it was on sale?

How about your next post includes links and quotes of "the FBI and the CIA and the NSA" saying that there is proof, evidence of what you claim?

And if you can't....how about you change your avi to "Moron"???

M'kay???

what's the difference. .

f

?

No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election.

So why are you so desperate to cover for Russia?

"No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election."

Excellent!

I've beaten you into admitting that they never......never.....claimed that they have proof or evidence.

Now you say 'they believe..."

Let's explain 'believe.'

It means they can get dopes....you.....to scream about Trump without actually perjuring themselves.

The FBI is in the DNC's pocket......
Want proof?
Mull this over:
1. "Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

2. The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

3. "What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. Soooo....if the FBI and CrowdStrike work for the DNC.....

....guess who they work against.

Feel really, really stupid about now?

Nunes reports that ‘the surveillance that led to the unmasking started way before Trump was the GOP nominee.’ He added, the person who did the unmasking was ‘very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI. This led to other surveillance, which led to other names being unmasked. He also added that this had nothing to do with Russia, but was designed toward ‘hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.

It now appears that in the waning days of the Obama era, intelligence officials compiled as much information as they could on Team Trump and handed it over to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

We also know now that Obama as it has been widely reported that the former President has assembled a team of Washington insiders to continue digging into the Trump White House, hoping to discover any chinks in his armor.

This is not just politics as usual it is a federal crime and an act of treason for a former president to work to undermine the newly elected president.

I think this is why Obama is staying outside of the nations borders. He is in trouble.

Nunes reports that ‘the surveillance that led to the unmasking started way before Trump was the GOP nominee.’ He added, the person who did the unmasking was ‘very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI. This led to other surveillance, which led to other names being unmasked. He also added that this had nothing to do with Russia, but was designed toward ‘hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.

It now appears that in the waning days of the Obama era, intelligence officials compiled as much information as they could on Team Trump and handed it over to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

We also know now that Obama as it has been widely reported that the former President has assembled a team of Washington insiders to continue digging into the Trump White House, hoping to discover any chinks in his armor.

This is not just politics as usual it is a federal crime and an act of treason for a former president to work to undermine the newly elected president.

I think this is why Obama is staying outside of the nations borders. He is in trouble.

"I think this is why Obama is staying outside of the nations borders. He is in trouble."

From your mouth to God's in-box!

Sadly, I expect no such thing....I have never found the Republicans to show the sort of viciousness and blood lust that the Democrats/Liberals have.

That's why Scooter Libber went to prison and Lois Lerner got a pension.

Forum List

Back