Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Exactly- you just don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.
I would if they actually did. Since you can't prove they did I'm waiting for one of my elected officials to give the american citizens evidence. It really would have been helpful if the FBI had looked at the dnc server as they should have. Until that happens you got squat juice and crying .
f

I am waiting for Trump to provide American citizens evidence that President Obama wiretapped Trump Towers.

Until that happens you got squat juice and crying.

Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election.

You are obviously okay with that.

"Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election."

What they actually say is there is zero evidence of that.
?

No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election.

So why are you so desperate to cover for Russia?

"No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election."

Excellent!

So now why don't you care that Russia tried to influence our election?

Are you that deep into Trump that you are okay with Russia attemting to corrupt an election?

Nunes reports that ‘the surveillance that led to the unmasking started way before Trump was the GOP nominee.’ He added, the person who did the unmasking was ‘very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI. This led to other surveillance, which led to other names being unmasked. He also added that this had nothing to do with Russia, but was designed toward ‘hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.

It now appears that in the waning days of the Obama era, intelligence officials compiled as much information as they could on Team Trump and handed it over to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

We also know now that Obama as it has been widely reported that the former President has assembled a team of Washington insiders to continue digging into the Trump White House, hoping to discover any chinks in his armor.

This is not just politics as usual it is a federal crime and an act of treason for a former president to work to undermine the newly elected president.

I think this is why Obama is staying outside of the nations borders. He is in trouble.
'we also know'

I love how the Trumpsters demand proof- rather than believe the FBI and the CIA and the NSA- but automatically believe any rumor they hear on the internet.

'we also know'

I love how the Trumpsters demand proof- rather than believe the FBI and the CIA and the NSA- but automatically believe any rumor they hear on the internet.
It's not rumor any longer.

:blowup:
Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

3. Cohen’s key point…“This figure 17 [intelligence agencies] is bogus.”

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

4. Democrats "Russia had hijacked our democracy."
The Professor: "...not one piece of factual evidence."

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

It doesn't matter if the Russians changed a single vote. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

1. CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants answers to why they put this language in the Republican RNC platform.

2. Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Sessions at the confirmation hearing was asked what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, No.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

3. General Flynn also lied under oath to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey--being paid over 500K for his services. General Flynn attended a few intelligence briefing as a National Security adviser to Trump before he was outed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

4. General Flynn is now asking for Immunity to testify.
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com

5. FBI Director Comey testified that Trump and his campaign surrogates have been under investigation since July, 2016 and the Russian phone lines were wiretapped. During his testimony Comey stated: "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught."

6. Keep in mind that the Trump inter circle has denied (5 times) that anyone within their campaign had contact with any Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

The biggest denier of all Donald Trump.

th

Then this information comes out:

7. CNN also confirms this:
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials who reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

9. Congressman Devin Nunes--Republican house intelligence chair is outed for getting information and delivering it to Trump. He had to apologize to committee members, then wanted a "closed door" hearing with FBI Director James Comey who suddenly cancelled that meeting yesterday. Clearly they aren't going to give him anymore information, because they know what he'll do with it.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes apologized to committee members Thursday, a Democrat on the panel told reporters, coming the day after Nunes told the public and the President that communications of him and associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies before telling Democratic members of the committee.Nunes, a member of the Trump's transition team executive committee, set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday when he headed to the White House to personally brief President Donald Trump on the revelations. Despite being advised against doing so, sources said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, but did not share information with the Democrats on the committee.
Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee, member says - CNNPolitics.com

Nunes originally planned to have Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers testify in private Tuesday, but he canceled the meeting Monday. Comey's second round of testimony touched off a partisan fight among House investigators into Russia's meddling in the US election, with Democrats saying they were angry Nunes canceled a public hearing with former intelligence officials, including former acting Attorney General Sally Yates.
Nunes: House Intel Committee invites Comey to testify - CNNPolitics.com

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday that Yates had been preparing to answer questions about phone calls between former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Russian officials.

11. And so with the House investigation off the table do to infighting- and people demanding that Devin Nunes recuse himself from this committee---the Senate started it's hearing into this last Friday.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/...gence-committee-white-house-wiretap.html?_r=0

Trump and company are going down in a ball of flames.:blowup: If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably also get a grasp of what the Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about during that time also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Republicans have two choices.
1. Take out Trump asap--to save their honor.
2. Or go down with him in 2018--2020 and beyond.

th

You really couldn't have given a more fantastic gift to Democrats, than electing Donald Trump.

Last edited:
It now appears that in the waning days of the Obama era, intelligence officials compiled as much information as they could on Team Trump and handed it over to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The senate intelligence committee is run by the republicans. Just Sayin'

what's the difference. .

Exactly- you just don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.
I would if they actually did. Since you can't prove they did I'm waiting for one of my elected officials to give the american citizens evidence. It really would have been helpful if the FBI had looked at the dnc server as they should have. Until that happens you got squat juice and crying .
f

I am waiting for Trump to provide American citizens evidence that President Obama wiretapped Trump Towers.

Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election.

Sure, Michael Flynn.

How do you figure I'm ok with someone influencing an election?

Now, why don't you tell me what proof you've seen about the Russians.

Me, I want the FBI to look at the dnc server. Don't you?

You want to ignore what the FBI and the CIA and the NSA have all reported.

Of course you are okay with Russia trying to influence our election.
Prove I am. Seems you are if you don't want to see the FBI investigate the dnc server derp

f

"Meanwhile- our Intelligence agencies say Russia tried to influence our election."

?

No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election.

"No- what they all have actually said is that they believe that Russia tried to influence our election."

Excellent!

Are you that deep into Trump that you are okay with Russia attemting to corrupt an election?
They can attempt anything they want, I don't want them or anyone doing it. There's a big difference between attempt and influencing. All agencies already stated there was no influence. Squat juice

BTW, it sort of ruins your point. Now, what about that dnc server?

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

It doesn't matter if the Russians changed a single vote. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

1. CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.

John McCain wants answers to why they put this language in the Republican RNC platform.

2. Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.

Sessions at the confirmation hearing was asked what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, No.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

3. General Flynn also lied under oath to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey--being paid over 500K for his services. General Flynn attended a few intelligence briefing as a National Security adviser to Trump before he was outed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0

5. FBI Director Comey testified that Trump and his campaign surrogates have been under investigation since July, 2016 and the Russian phone lines were wiretapped. During his testimony Comey stated: "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught."

6. Keep in mind that the Trump inter circle has denied (5 times) that anyone within their campaign had contact with any Russians during the campaign season.

th

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials who reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

9. Congressman Devin Nunes--Republican house intelligence chair is outed for getting information and delivering it to Trump. He had to apologize to committee members, then wanted a "closed door" hearing with FBI Director James Comey who suddenly cancelled that meeting yesterday. Clearly they aren't going to give him anymore information, because they know what he'll do with it.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes apologized to committee members Thursday, a Democrat on the panel told reporters, coming the day after Nunes told the public and the President that communications of him and associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies before telling Democratic members of the committee.Nunes, a member of the Trump's transition team executive committee, set off a stunning new political controversy Wednesday when he headed to the White House to personally brief President Donald Trump on the revelations. Despite being advised against doing so, sources said Nunes met with Republican members of the Intelligence Committee before his news conference, but did not share information with the Democrats on the committee.

Nunes originally planned to have Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers testify in private Tuesday, but he canceled the meeting Monday. Comey's second round of testimony touched off a partisan fight among House investigators into Russia's meddling in the US election, with Democrats saying they were angry Nunes canceled a public hearing with former intelligence officials, including former acting Attorney General Sally Yates.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday that Yates had been preparing to answer questions about phone calls between former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Russian officials.

11. And so with the House investigation off the table do to infighting- and people demanding that Devin Nunes recuse himself from this committee---the Senate started it's hearing into this last Friday.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/...gence-committee-white-house-wiretap.html?_r=0

Trump and company are going down in a ball of flames.:blowup: If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably also get a grasp of what the Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about during that time also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

th

You really couldn't have given a more fantastic gift to Democrats, than electing Donald Trump.

So where is the FBI investigation of the dnc server?

;)

Latest WikiLeaks release shows how the CIA uses computer code to hide the origins of its hacking attacks and 'disguise them as Russian or Chinese activity'
  • WikiLeaks published 676 source code files today which it claimed are from CIA
  • It says the CIA disguised its own hacking attacks to make it appear those responsible were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean

Read more: WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So you're going to believe Jullian Assange (founder of Wikileaks) who has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 years, surrounded by UK police who is avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush in 2006. Basically putting a target on our soldiers back with his leaks.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

Wikileaks who also just released CIA tactics on how we catch terrorists.
March 7, 2017

Here is an entire list of what Wikileaks has done, and you'll notice they have NEVER released any documents or attacks on RUSSIA.
WikiLeaks Fast Facts - CNN.com

Trump & his supporters love Wikileaks too. So does Putin.

"In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows. Stone's comments about WikiLeaks have come under increased scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate whether Trump associates were involved in Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election."
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Prove I am. Seems you are if you don't want to see the FBI investigate the dnc server derp

The FBI should investigate the RNC server. We know the DNC server was hacked, but the republicans are denying the RNC server was hacked. So the FBI should determine whether or not the RNC server was hacked, and if it was, it would provide proof of Russian collusion.

f

?

Excellent!

Any proof that Russia actually influenced the election?

No?

Soooo the entire pretense is to hide the fact that Bill's wife lost and America rejected the Left?

Got it.

....That's all we have."

BOGUS!!!!

th

th

"Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON."

1. Treason is defined in the Constitution....in fact, it is the only crime defined there.

2. There was no collusion between Trump and Russia....
Who says so?
The entire intelligence community says so:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

Comey, Rogers: 'No evidence' Russia changed vote tallies

Comey, Rogers: 'No evidence' Russia changed vote tallies

Soooo....ready to admit you've been used?

Last edited:

How about these guys?

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

;)

Latest WikiLeaks release shows how the CIA uses computer code to hide the origins of its hacking attacks and 'disguise them as Russian or Chinese activity'
  • WikiLeaks published 676 source code files today which it claimed are from CIA
  • It says the CIA disguised its own hacking attacks to make it appear those responsible were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean

Read more: WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So you're going to believe Jullian Assange (founder of Wikileaks) who has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 years, surrounded by UK police who is avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush in 2006. Basically putting a target on our soldiers back with his leaks.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

Wikileaks who also just released CIA tactics on how we catch terrorists.
March 7, 2017

Here is an entire list of what Wikileaks has done, and you'll notice they have NEVER released any documents or attacks on RUSSIA.
WikiLeaks Fast Facts - CNN.com

Trump & his supporters love Wikileaks too. So does Putin.

"In the final months of the 2016 campaign, longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone repeatedly discussed his backchannel communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and claimed knowledge of forthcoming leaks from the group, a CNN KFile review of his public statements shows. Stone's comments about WikiLeaks have come under increased scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate whether Trump associates were involved in Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election."
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics.com

You believe Clapper, Comey, and Rogers?
Or Clinton, Schiff and the media?

The FBI should investigate the RNC server. We know the DNC server was hacked, but the republicans are denying the RNC server was hacked. So the FBI should determine whether or not the RNC server was hacked, and if it was, it would provide proof of Russian collusion.

"The FBI should investigate the RNC server."

Why?

Because Bill's wife won't let the FBI look at her's???

1. "Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

2. The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

3. "What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. Soooo....if the FBI and CrowdStrike work for the DNC.....

....guess who they work against.

That would be Establishment Republicans, a distinction without a difference as far as hating Trump goes, i.e. an irrelevant point. There is no 'there' there for the stupid 'Russians stole the election1' garbage.

As for the hilarious 'foreing influence iz treason!!!' nonsense, who do these morons making thsi silly 'talking point' think hillary's 'foundation' gets money from??? What a stupid dumbass 'talking point' to make in view of Democratic Party history.

f

?

Excellent!

No?

Soooo the entire pretense is to hide the fact that Bill's wife lost and America rejected the Left?

Got it.
Influence is a subjective opinion. There is no way to prove or disprove the influence of propaganda, misinformation, fake news, creating confusion, etc. has on how people vote, or don't vote. Your purpose in this thread is to intermingle and confuse the words influence and meddle with "collusion". Collusion is an objective claim and totally different than influence, That is the main thrust of your thesis and this thread. Collusion is proven with tangible and provable objective data. Substantial circumstantial evidence can prove a case, but you are demanding objective evidence.
Distortion and the manipulation of factors combined with the omission of other key factors are the trademarks tells of PC threads.

?

Excellent!

No?

Got it.
Influence is a subjective opinion. There is no way to prove or disprove the influence of propaganda, misinformation, fake news, creating confusion, etc. has on how people vote, or don't vote. Your purpose in this thread is to intermingle and confuse the words influence and meddle with "collusion". Collusion is an objective claim and totally different than influence, That is the main thrust of your thesis and this thread. Collusion is proven with tangible and provable objective data. Substantial circumstantial evidence can prove a case, but you are demanding objective evidence.
Distortion and the manipulation of factors combined with the omission of other key factors are the trademarks tells of PC threads.

Shifting the discussion to the ephemeral "influence" can only be attributed to the fact that there is not a smidgen of evidence or proof of any collusion between the Trump folks and Russia.

But, of course the propaganda is necessary as there are clear and evident connections with the Democrats.

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

Sooooo....when do the investigations begin????

Forum List

Back