Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

so she already had the intel deciphered. And she was a citizen. so clapper and comey had what was needed. stated their conclusions. now it's time to move on.

She had no idea how much more intel there was. She was just trying to preserve what they already had.

so she already had the intel deciphered. And she was a citizen. so clapper and comey had what was needed. stated their conclusions. now it's time to move on.

She had no idea how much more intel there was. She was just trying to preserve what they already had.
which was what was already reviewed by comey and clapper and they have confirmed no collusion or election interference. Time to move on.

BTW how does a citizen get her hands on such documents? they're all classified right?

it doesn't. As I have already stated multiple times in the thread. Now proven.

Funny, you claim there is no evidence, and then add the evidence they gathered so far was done illegally. Either there's evidence or there isn't. You're arguing both sides, and by doing so discredit both arguments.

which was what was already reviewed by comey and clapper and they have confirmed no collusion or election interference. Time to move on.

BTW how does a citizen get her hands on such documents? they're all classified right?

Let's get this straight. She discovered SMOKE, and figured where there's smoke, there's fire, although she hadn't finished looking. Comey and Clapper said there was only evidence of smoke, and no fire.

Now you claim there can be no evidence of fire, and they shouldn't look for it.

it doesn't. As I have already stated multiple times in the thread. Now proven.

Funny, you claim there is no evidence, and then add the evidence they gathered so far was done illegally. Either there's evidence or there isn't. You're arguing both sides, and by doing so discredit both arguments.
I am, where does it say I said there was anything about russia? I merely pointed out that having transcripts of peoples conversations is what obummer and staff were doing. confirmed by Fargas. And they thought something was there and there wasn't. So there still is no evidence. Are there transcripts? I'm sure there are. what they say isn't what you want them to say and why comey and clapper have already confirmed what they have. again, I'm proving my side. you, nothing.

Let's get this straight. She discovered SMOKE, and figured where there's smoke, there's fire, although she hadn't finished looking. Comey and Clapper said there was only evidence of smoke, and no fire.

Now you claim there can be no evidence of fire, and they shouldn't look for it.
well first, how did she get the material since she was just a civilian and those are classified documents? Dude, at least you heard her correctly and now again, trump's position is proven. you just agreed he and his staff were under surveillance by civilians running the intelligence agencies.

Did you say that about Samdy Berger?

Samuel Richard "Sandy" Berger served as the United States National Security Advisor for President Bill Clinton from March 14, 1997, until January 20, 2001.

He continued to have access to top secrets through 2003. Want to withdraw your question?

Samuel Richard "Sandy" Berger served as the United States National Security Advisor for President Bill Clinton from March 14, 1997, until January 20, 2001.

He continued to have access to top secrets through 2003. Want to withdraw your question?
and? it's illegal. and again a libturd committing the treason.

Now I know you hate the US.

Sandy Berger proved access to Top Secrets beyond one's time in office. It was perfectly legal, the part that wasn't was when Berger tucked those documents into his pants. But it was perfectly legal for him to access them. Which is the point you were questioning about civilians having access to top secrets. The answer is YES they can have access.

Sandy Berger proved access to Top Secrets beyond one's time in office. It was perfectly legal, the part that wasn't was when Berger tucked those documents into his pants. But it was perfectly legal for him to access them. Which is the point you were questioning about civilians having access to top secrets. The answer is YES they can have access.
:cuckoo:

Back in the brambles, huh?

I showed when it took 6 months to get priority intercepts translated, to counter his claim that non-priority intercepts would be translated in less time, in order for Tapper to have them by the time he left office.

You can tap dance all you like, but let's review what this thread has shown:

Long story short:

a. There is no proof of any sort that the Trump folks sought or accepted Russian aid in winning the election....
....nor has any intelligence official claimed that there is.

b. Felonies associated with the recent campaign and election were committed, with evidence of same....by the Obama administration and their supporters.

All in all....a productive thread.
You served well as the unofficial whipping boy.

After the pentagon purged gay arabic translators, they were 6 months behind in transcribing intercepts of possible terrorist plots. And those were priority intercepts. Just FYI.
but those were legal intercepts. The illegal ones must be done right away to make a statement on TV and the rest of the press. but so far squat juice. verified by clapper and comey.

But so far..... Potiical chic complained that Obama ordered the information be preserved. And claimed that evidence didn't exist.

'Proved'....not 'complained.'

In Berger's case, he stole them....and stuffed them in is socks and underware.
A true Democrat.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.!!

LOL- Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia.

Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election.

Why are the Trumpsters so desperate to protect Russia?

"Fact is that the FBI and the CIA and NSA have all confirmed that Russia tried to influence our Presidential election."

No they haven't.

In fact, they have testified to the exact opposite.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

The whole concept of this thread relies on your misdirection trick of blending and fraudulently mixing influence into collusion.
No matter how many times that is exposed, you continue to repeat the misdirection.

what's the difference. .

Exactly- you just don't care that Russia tried to influence our election.

Forum List

Back