Why Scott Walker's Views On Evolution Are Totally Relevant

Bush didnt screw up. Please post what he did to "crash the economy." As I recall Democrats ran Congress for 2 years prior.

Because I don't have time...

5 Reasons Americans Are Right To Blame Bush For The Economy ThinkProgress

1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.

2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt:

3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.

4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.

5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.

I would add to that he expanded trade with China, making it easier to move whole industries out of this country.

You said that about all of them, Skippy. It was an unbelievable income to you.

Okay, i'm sure you're taking something out of context, but I don't argue with crazy people.

Sort of like cannibalism for you, isn't it?

Naw, guy, you're a libertarian. By definition, you are batshit crazy.

I feel you, making my own choices, not being cared for by mommy dearest government, when I say it out loud, even I think I'm nuts.

I feel you, making my own choices, not being cared for by mommy dearest government, when I say it out loud, even I think I'm nuts.

Guy, when you Libertarian Fuckwads pack up and move to Somalia, then I will take your mewling about "Freedom from Government" seriously

You want the benefits of a civilized society with none of the responsiblities.

Okay, i'm sure you're taking something out of context, but I don't argue with crazy people.

Sort of like cannibalism for you, isn't it?

Naw, guy, you're a libertarian. By definition, you are batshit crazy.

You are!

Yet you think a six figure income is a hugely ridiculous income...

IN some cases, yes.

Joe can't imagine anyone earning that much money.
Bush didnt screw up. Please post what he did to "crash the economy." As I recall Democrats ran Congress for 2 years prior.

1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.

2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt:

3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.

4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.

5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.

I would add to that he expanded trade with China, making it easier to move whole industries out of this country.
Yeah, ThinkProgress is an automatic fail.

So not one far left drone can show where Walker has signed a law changing evolution to creationism. Which means this thread is more fear mongering and propaganda by the far left drones.

All this means the far left is scared of Walker and thus making him someone to pay attention to..
Its called the vetting process. Please run this tool.

First of all this was walker going to england to pad his resume of foreign experiences. The europeans made fun of him not us americans who believe in evolution. The rest of the world thinks a bafoon now.

Please go ahead and run him against Hillary. I dare you.

You'll support every republican as we vet them one at a time.

Yeah Walker going to England is reminiscent of Obama going to Germany and paying for an adoring crowd. But that you had no problem, I assume.
He didn't pay he was a rock star. Walker was a joke. They hope this guy isn't the next lotus or maybe they'll like making fun of him but they remember the last time we elected a right wing fool

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

They continue to support Obama's illegal wars and then rant on about anything not far left.

And the far left drones actually believe they get choices for nominees..
We picked Obama when the democratic establishment wanted Hillary first.

You support whoever they pick.

It is cute to see the far left believe they actually get to choose for their nominations.

They even defend their non-choice status..

Also showing why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.
Now who fears who?

So not one far left drone can show where Walker has signed a law changing evolution to creationism. Which means this thread is more fear mongering and propaganda by the far left drones.

All this means the far left is scared of Walker and thus making him someone to pay attention to..
Walker has been vetted more times than Obozo and Hillary. Go ahead. Do your worst. Walker will run. Walker will win. And the libs can shit their pants at the thought.

sOhbqci.jpg
Notice all these republican governors are going to take credit for Obamas economic recovery?

Walker has been vetted more times than Obozo and Hillary. Go ahead. Do your worst. Walker will run. Walker will win. And the libs can shit their pants at the thought.

I'll be completely honest I never considered him a front runner. I beg you to pick him. I won't tell you who I fear and why. You figure it out.

I'll be completely honest I never considered him a front runner. I beg you to pick him. I won't tell you who I fear and why. You figure it out.
I've posted numerous links calling him the front runner. All the Walker hate threads here testify people think he is.
You're just a fucking coward afraid to stand behind your convictions.

I've posted numerous links calling him the front runner. All the Walker hate threads here testify people think he is.
You're just a fucking coward afraid to stand behind your convictions.

Were only talking about him cause he embarrassed himself in england.

Bill clinton said primaries are when you fall in love but when your guy isn't picked its time to fall in line.

You will fall in line I promise.

And don't worry because you'll say the exact same great things about whoever the GOP picks.

Never married, huh. Thank goodness for the ladies of Chicago. You really shouldn't breed Joe.

Naw, the ladies of chicago are always happy to see me..

I just don't sign over half my property and get soaked by divorce lawyers.

Half your property couldn't soak a hobo

Actually, my Wisconsin property is worth over a million dollars. My Condo was worth a lot of money until your boy Bush crashed the housing market.
Yeah, right.

Think Progress? Really, Joe?

Forum List

Back