Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?

I started another thread similar to this but this thread is more direct. Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris? There is only one stipulation and that is you have to get specific and you can't just merely say she's not Trump. I guess that's two stipulations. Can lefties actually give us specific reasons to vote for her instead of just voting against Trump?
she can walk on water now apparently....is that a reason?...

"Why Should Americans Vote For Kamala Harris?"
I started another thread similar to this but...
But what?

Enough with the bullshit. It's 2020 all over again.

maga depression sign.jpg

The fact she is not Trump is enough.

About all she's got, huh? She's a kackling loon of an idiot. No policies, nothing. A pure waste of space and oxygen. The first person YOUR party dumped in 2020 because they hated her. Now, without a single primary vote, shes the democrat nominee for president. Nobody likes this bitch, not even in YOUR party, but she got Joe to drop out too late to put anyone else in, ensuring she was a shoe-in for the job. What a fucked up bunch of loons you people are.

One thing about the democrat party, if you didn't do shit all fucked up and illegal, you wouldn't do shit at all. You want to talk about saving democracy? Yea, I do too. Vote republican. Democrats circumvented 14 MILLION VOTES for Biden and put Kumalot in without a single fucking vote.

Democrats are the threat to democracy. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
About all she's got, huh? She's a kackling loon of an idiot. No policies, nothing. A pure waste of space and oxygen. The first person YOUR party dumped in 2020 because they hated her. Now, without a single primary vote, shes the democrat nominee for president. Nobody likes this bitch, not even in YOUR party, but she got Joe to drop out too late to put anyone else in, ensuring she was a shoe-in for the job. What a fucked up bunch of loons you people are.

One thing about the democrat party, if you didn't do shit all fucked up and illegal, you wouldn't do shit at all.
So far no one has been able to say why Americans should vote for her other than she is not Trump, which violates the stipulations in the OP. Apparently they ain't go nuttin.

The fact she is not Trump is enough.

Can you detail me 3 things that Trump did during his presidency that you think were wrong and harmed you in some way? Be specific about when, what Trump did, and how you were harmed and thus won't support him.

Ok, go.

She isn't a convicted felon.

There are no apparent reasons to vote for Harris. If someone has condemned himself to only seeing two sides to American politics, that means a vote against Trump if one does not like him. Otherwise, one votes for still another party or person or simply does not vote. Harris is the creature of the duopoly domination and there is nothing particular to recommend her as chief of the richest, most powerful nation ever. Of course, it is obvious and goes without saying that the other duopoly candidate has no business in that seat of power, either.

She isn't a convicted felon.

Neither is Trump. This also isn't a reason to vote for her. What has SHE done?

A phony kangaroo court with a DA who ran on the "I'll get Trump" platform from old expired unprosecuted misdemeanors, basically at worst accounting errors, that NOBODY had ever been prosecuted for does not make Trump a felon. It makes him a victim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back