Why should Democrats care about dead Syrian children, when they kill their own

I think they secretly cheer this shit because they are more pro-population control than anything else but they never pass up a chance to use any tragedy to their advantage.

tenor.gif

I think that the real question is, why is Bassman so obsessed with his desire to control my wife and daughter's bodies, when the Supreme Court tells him that he has no right to do that?

I think that the real question is, why is Bassman so obsessed with his desire to control my wife and daughter's bodies, when the Supreme Court tells him that he has no right to do that?
LOL, I hope that your wife and daughter kill all their kids if they so choose. Face it I don't want those kids and neither do you.......!

PS. If abortions are banned I will send you knitting needles free of charge just so you can keep your oath to kill

Righties are such sanctimonious pricks . As if you care about Syrian kids.

If those kids somehow made it to our border you would airmail them back to Assad on the next fed ex flight .

Righties are such sanctimonious pricks . As if you care about Syrian kids.

If those kids somehow made it to our border you would airmail them back to Assad on the next fed ex flight .
How many of your kids did you kill? Seriously if you do not care about your kids, why care about anyone else's.........

didnt Hillary eat dogs or cats whenever she lost her temper?I
I heard she was shittn kittens on election night...
No but some of her hamsters might have slipped out of her ass
i would imagine that she grabs any animal that tries to sneak out of her butt, and just eats it
Fifty bucks for a photo
You're another little freak.

i would imagine that she grabs any animal that tries to sneak out of her butt, and just eats it
Fifty bucks for a photo
i wonder if a dwarf sasquatch is trapped up there

Fifty bucks for a photo
You're another little freak.
Big words coming from the genius who killed all of their own children

Forum List

Back