Why should Democrats care about dead Syrian children, when they kill their own

I heard she was shittn kittens on election night...
No but some of her hamsters might have slipped out of her ass
i would imagine that she grabs any animal that tries to sneak out of her butt, and just eats it
Fifty bucks for a photo
You're another little freak.
Big words coming from the genius who killed all of their own children
What are you even babbling about you moron?

tenor.gif
Nothing to say to combat the truth huh?

With you spewing this much bullshit, it's wiser to to keep my mouth shut, you know, as a precautionary measure.

Thanks.
As a precautionary measure do not have unprotected sex with this man

433.jpg
thats Bill Clinton? I thought that was an alien from pluto

Righties are such sanctimonious pricks . As if you care about Syrian kids.

If those kids somehow made it to our border you would airmail them back to Assad on the next fed ex flight .
How many of your kids did you kill? Seriously if you do not care about your kids, why care about anyone else's.........

Wow. The right wing douchebaggery is at an all time high.

You think cause Trump wastes a bunch of missles on a desert air field you know have some moral high ground!?

Reality check, you turds are against refugees fleeing Assad ! You don't give a shot of he's blowing up or starving these kids. But gassing suddenly triggers your morality !? Jesus Would spit in your face .

And to throw abortion into the mix? Y'all are pro death penalty !!! You have no moral high ground !!!

If those kids somehow made it to our border you would airmail them back to Assad on the next fed ex flight .
How many of your kids did you kill? Seriously if you do not care about your kids, why care about anyone else's.........

You think cause Trump wastes a bunch of missles on a desert air field you know have some moral high ground!?

Reality check, you turds are against refugees fleeing Assad ! You don't give a shot of he's blowing up or starving these kids. But gassing suddenly triggers your morality !? Jesus Would spit in your face .

And to throw abortion into the mix? Y'all are pro death penalty !!! You have no moral high ground !!!
The USA can not take every World refugee...................just a fact, if the USA did do this, then there would be more refugees than there are Americans and the population of the USA would hit 1 billion very quickly. Do you want this?

The USA can not take every World refugee...................just a fact, if the USA did do this, then there would be more refugees than there are Americans and the population of the USA would hit 1 billion very quickly. Do you want this?

Every ? The GOP wants ZERO!

Fuck off with your stupid theory .

Why do you want every refugee here?

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

Can't you find a date?

Yawn
I don't want every. But I'd be cool with some .

How about u?

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

How about u?

I want none, not at least until every American has a job and a future

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

How about u?

Huh? Are there no jobs where u live ?

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

How about u?

There are hungry unemployed people everywhere. Open your fucking eyes

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

How about u?

You didn't answer my question.

Can't you find a date?

Yawn

How about u?

There are jobs everywhere doofus, there are also more people than there are jobs, otherwise there would not be any unemployed people.

That said why do you want more people to be unemployed?

How about u?

There are jobs everywhere doofus, there are also more people than there are jobs, otherwise there would not be any unemployed people.

That said why do you want more people to be unemployed?

We don't have a high unemployment. If someone doesn't have a job it's for other reasons than availability.

We can easily absorb a group of refugees.

Don't worry about the one billion population, Bass. Abortion is still legal...

Don't worry about the one billion population, Bass. Abortion is still legal...
Not everyone wants to kill their kids, something democraps do not comprehend

Forum List

Back