Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

I don't know why this needs to be answered more than once .... but .... married gay couples are entitled to the same tax benefits as married straight couples, married black couples, married Jewish couples, etc...

So what about Republicans, can they spend money when it's the right thing to do? Like when they want to reduce just a little the growth in government spending and the terrorist Obama Bin Laden straps a bomb to his chest and shuts down the government to stop them? Do the Republicans get to do the right thing too even if it costs money? Or do just the Democrats get that right?
What about Republicans? In terms of my last post, even Republican couples who marry are entitled to the same tax benefits as gay couples, straight couples, black couples, Jewish couples, etc...

That's a clown post, bro. Like I'm telling you... Was that a lame attempt at a joke or are you just stupid?
No, it's a fact .... married Republican couples really are entitled to the same tax breaks as all other married couples. Do you doubt that?

Seriously, you are actually eight years old, aren't you, Faun?
I guess that means you do doubt it. :dunno: oh well.

Really? Name one

Kaz, you can marry a woman and in some states I can't. That's gender discrimination, plain and simple.

The courts have ruled that gender discrimination is perfectly constitutional. In fact, it's legally mandated. Just consider Title XI which forces universities to create women's sports teams.

Do you think men should be allowed to play on the women's basketball team?

Not all gender discrimination is legal. This won't be.

And a post operative transsexual woman should be able to, yes.

In other words, gender discrimination is legal. Thanks for admitting that your theory of jurisprudence is wrong.

Some is, some isn't. This won't be.

So what is the test? How do you decide when "gender discrimination" is and isn't legal?

The reality is that it is and isn't when you do and don't want it to be.

And you haven't even shown this is actually gender discrimination. You haven't named a difference between how men and women are are treated differently in man/woman marriage. You just like the sound of the phrase "gender discrimination"

Again, the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection under the law.

Being black changed who you could marry for every black. Being gay changed who you could marry for zero gays. The laws were applied equally
Not true. Being gay changes who you can marry for everyone.

Really? Name one
RKMBrown

What about him?
He's someone you can marry.

Really? Name one
RKMBrown
True... Not that I want to marry a guy, since I'm not gay, but I don't appreciate being told I can't even if I wanted to. I don't like being told I can't do something when no one is gonna get hurt by my action.
How do you feel about being told that you can't snort Cocaine?
I don't think it's any of YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO.

My God you liberal automaton, you don't grasp a question, do you? Either that or you do, this is two in a row bripat blew holed in your argument and your response was duh, dar, you don't get it.

If you're right, why do you have to, let's go with "play" dumb? You should encourage questions

Really? Name one

Kaz, you can marry a woman and in some states I can't. That's gender discrimination, plain and simple.

The courts have ruled that gender discrimination is perfectly constitutional. In fact, it's legally mandated. Just consider Title XI which forces universities to create women's sports teams.

You maybe.

You post isn't a response to my question, numskull.
Yes it was. You said, do I think men should be allowed to play on a woman's basketball team. My answer was, it would maybe be ok for you to play on a woman's bb team. Point being people like you would not be an advantage on a woman's BB team so who cares.

Swish, you actually don't grasp his question, do you, moron?

Really? Name one
RKMBrown
True... Not that I want to marry a guy, since I'm not gay, but I don't appreciate being told I can't even if I wanted to. I don't like being told I can't do something when no one is gonna get hurt by my action.

I didn't ask you what you do. I asked you how feel about being told that you can't snort Cocaine? Do you believe government should control our access to recreational drugs?

Really? Name one
RKMBrown

My God you liberal automaton, you don't grasp a question, do you? Either that or you do, this is two in a row bripat blew holed in your argument and your response was duh, dar, you don't get it.

If you're right, why do you have to, let's go with "play" dumb? You should encourage questions

He knows I blew gigantic holes in his theories. He just doesn't want to admit it.

Really? Name one

Umm... that's not discrimination ... that's equality. Now women can play sports too.

So laws that say "government will do this for women and do something else for men" is not discrimination?

Are you suffering from brain damage?
Cite a specific law and we can discuss it. We can:t discuss the random thoughts floating around inside your skull.

You maybe.

You post isn't a response to my question, numskull.
Yes it was. You said, do I think men should be allowed to play on a woman's basketball team. My answer was, it would maybe be ok for you to play on a woman's bb team. Point being people like you would not be an advantage on a woman's BB team so who cares.

Swish, you actually don't grasp his question, do you, moron?

He's still "playing" dumb.

Being black changed who you could marry for every black. Being gay changed who you could marry for zero gays. The laws were applied equally

Really? Name one

Umm... that's not discrimination ... that's equality. Now women can play sports too.

So when seawytch claims man woman marriage is "gender discrimination" even though she can't show how women are treated differently, you get it.

When bripat asks so can men be excluded from a women's team, you don't get how that's discrimination

Dude, you aren't supposed to swim in the kool-aid, just sip it

:wine:

Really? Name one

So laws that say "government will do this for women and do something else for men" is not discrimination?

Cite a specific law and we can discuss it. We can:t discuss the random thoughts floating around inside your skull.

I already did: Title XI which mandates that schools and universities create sports teams especially for women and spend enormous sums of money on them even though they don't bring in any revenue.

Really? Name one
RKMBrown
The, I wanna sort cocaine thread is over there -->

Right, this is a question to you leftist idiots about this discussion. You just don't get it. You never do. It's sad you run anything much less this country when you are that dumb

Really? Name one

Stupid argument. We could both enter a man/woman marriage in every state.

Show where in the Constitution it says government is gender blind
You really have no clue what marriage is about.

Yes he does. It's about reproduction. That's what it has always been about.
Nope, it's not. Many people reproduce without getting married and many married couples never reproduce. I see you're just as ignorant as kaz as to what marriage is about. What a pity. No wonder you two look like such flaming imbeciles arguing against this.

Really? Name one

Nope, it's not. Many people reproduce without getting married and many married couples never reproduce. I see you're just as ignorant as kaz as to what marriage is about. What a pity. No wonder you two look like such flaming imbeciles arguing against this.

Yeah, and some people drive without a license. Does that mean we don't issue driver's licenses to ensure safety on the road?

The GAYstapo is pathologically stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I already did: Title XI which mandates that schools and universities create sports teams especially for women and spend enormous sums of money on them even though they don't bring in any revenue.
And I pointed out, that's equallity. That's saying what is accessible to one gender must be made accessible to the other. Who knows how your diseased brain sees that as different.

Yeah, and some people drive without a license. Does that mean we don't issue driver's licenses to ensure safety on the road?

What a dumb fucking analogy. Driving without a license is illegal. Reproducing without being married is not. Just as Bristol Palin, she can tell you.

And I pointed out, that's equallity. That's saying what is accessible to one gender must be made accessible to the other. Who knows how your diseased brain sees that as different.

Wrong, that's legally enforced discrimination. "Equality" in the sense you use it to refer to marriage, would mean that men could play on the women's basketball team and use the women's locker room.

Last edited:

What a dumb fucking analogy. Driving without a license is illegal. Reproducing without being married is not. Just as Bristol Palin, she can tell you.

You're congenitally incapable of committing logic.

Really? Name one

So it's not the government's job to define deviancy, but it is the government's job to decide what "real marriage" is, in fact it's the job of the courts.

That is just stupid, but you are a clown, at least you know that

Really? Name one

Separate but equal. It was the Democratic party policy with blacks, now it's the policy with the sexes

Forum List

Back