Why should the Government pay for contraception?

Forget about single women

What about married women who do not want more children? Pennies a day vs paying for the little darlings to go to school

Yup.

Average cost to raise a kid: $241,080

Average cost to raise a kid: $241,080 - Aug. 14, 2013

"""From day care to the monthly grocery bill, the cost of raising a child is climbing at a rate that many families can't keep up with.

It will cost an estimated $241,080 for a middle-income couple to raise a child born last year for 18 years, according to a U.S. Department of Agriculture report released Wednesday. That's up almost 3% from 2011 and doesn't even include the cost of college."""
I love lefties, keep it in your pants or buy it yourself, thats the point of a job

Installed it myself down in Texas. Had a devil of a time doing it. Why am I paying for you to hire someone to do it for you?

Lazy ass.
Texas? Now you are making me LMAO!

Try doing it in a place like North Dakota, where you need upwards of 4-5 times as much.

I pay pros because I want the job done right, and because I'm not a cheapskate like you.

There is no need for me to subsidize your extravagance.

It's always "PAY ME" PAY ME PAY ME with you people

Yep that is correct that is the far left way of doing things.

Liberal logic: "Let's create a government benevolence program to justify another government benevolence program."

Better then having what's going on in Chicago! Oh'I ment Somalia that's your model of a nation.
Do you lie awake at night thinking of these kinds of posts?

He is far left and does not understand much. Maybe one of those ex-hippies and burned his brain out and only has two brain cells left, one that tells when to eat and the other to tell him when to shit. And you can see which brain cell he is using on this board.

Installed it myself down in Texas. Had a devil of a time doing it. Why am I paying for you to hire someone to do it for you?

Lazy ass.

Try doing it in a place like North Dakota, where you need upwards of 4-5 times as much.

I pay pros because I want the job done right, and because I'm not a cheapskate like you.

'you people'? Really?

"PAY ME" "PAY ME" "PAY ME" is the mating call of corporate America.

'you people'? Really?

"PAY ME" "PAY ME" "PAY ME" is the mating call of corporate America.

Then why do you vote far left?

Lazy ass.

Says the leftwinger always with a hand out. Perfect projection, kudos

Says the leftwinger always with a hand out. Perfect projection, kudos

Been working nearly every day since I graduated high school. Never had my hand out for anything.

Lazy ass.

But you sure do love cheap shots. Can't stay on topic because you're losing your ass here on this thread? You must be one unhappy ...purse.

It happens every single time Helen tries to swim beyond her depth.

Flawed presumption, cheapskate.

Pennies a day for contraception, tens of thousand a year for welfare

Pay me now or pay me later

That is the extortion racket model.

No. Extortion requires planning. Humans fuck. They will do this whether they have coin or not. They don't want the baby. But they are going to fuck. You simply must accept this as a human trait. Make contraception affordable and accessible.....and the fucking that people WILL do....costs you and me less in the end.

Even more proof that the far left does not understand the constitution.

I understand it fine just pointing out that not every government expenditure ties back to the constitution.

And thus proving once again that the far left does not understand the constitution.

The more they post the more they show they have no clue about anything other than their preprogrammed far left propaganda.

And you're back to repeating yourself. I win.

I understand it fine just pointing out that not every government expenditure ties back to the constitution.

And thus proving once again that the far left does not understand the constitution.

The more they post the more they show they have no clue about anything other than their preprogrammed far left propaganda.

And you're back to repeating yourself. I win.

Says the far left Obama drone.

Spending my money isn't saving it.

Does your house have insulation? Why? Because it saves money during the winter. By spending pennies for it now, you don't spend dollars in heating costs later on.

You're welcome.

That is money I decide whether or not to spend, thief.

I'll explain it to you too.

The "Spending money isn't saving it" statement was just proven false by that example.

You're also welcome.

Says the far left Obama drone.

Kosh--living proof that the world can take a joke.

candycorn - living proof that the only thing the far left can do on message boards is troll.

I went back a few pages to see what you had to say. Honestly, I wanted to find one of your post that I could jump on and make you look stupid. I see them on other threads, but all I could find on this one is stuff about the left.....bla...bla...bla....left is bad.....bla...bla...bla. So what is your friggin point on the topic of the thread. Can you give a point other than.....left is bla....bla....bla....?

Forum List

Back