Why the Arabs will eventually win

No I am not.
Then what are you claiming. Hamas is the govt. and totally in charge of Gaza and controls a huge army of terrorists, for which it receives armaments such as rockets, bombs, etc. and money from Muslim entities. None of the other terrorist groups in Gaza dare to breath without Hamas' permission.

Like I said, stop digging:

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamas (Arabic: حماس* Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist[5] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[6] located in the Palestinian territories.

The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas's military wing formed in 1992, is named in commemoration of influential Palestinian nationalist Sheikh Izz ad-Din al-Qassam. Armed Hamas cells sometimes refer to themselves as "Students of Ayyash", "Students of the Engineer", or "Yahya Ayyash Units", to commemorate Yahya Ayyash, an early Hamas bomb-maker killed in 1996

The brigades have a substantial weapons inventory of light automatic weapons and grenades, improvised rockets, mortars, bombs, suicide belts and explosives. The group engages in military style training, including training which take place in Gaza itself on a range of weapons designed to inflict significant casualties on military targets.
While the number of members is known only to the Brigades leadership, in 2011 Israel estimated that the Brigades have a core of several hundred members who receive military style training, including training in Iran and Syria. Additionally, the brigades have an estimated 10,000 operatives "of varying degrees of skill and professionalism" who are members of the internal security forces, Hamas and their supporters. These operatives can be expected to reinforce the Brigades in an "emergency situation".

According to a statement by CIA director George Tenet in 2000, Hamas has pursued a capability to conduct attacks with toxic chemicals. There have been reports of Hamas operatives planning and preparing attacks incorporating chemicals. In one case, nails and bolts packed into explosives detonated by a Hamas suicide bomber in a December 2001 attack at the Ben-Yehuda street in Jerusalem were soaked in rat poison.

It is still not an army. It is not controlled by the government and it is not funded by the government.

That does not define an army as many nations have private armies that are controlled by individuals. But hamas being the elected government does control the armed terrorist militia in gaza, and allocates the funding it receives from iran and Syria to the various terrorist cells.

Unless you can prove otherwise ?

The Arabs will eventually win this conflict?

Why?

Not just because of their much higher natural growth rate as compared to Jews.

But because the Arabs would rather die, literally die, than give up the land.

They would sacrifice everything they have, everything they own, for the land.

The Jews? Not so much. The Jews care about their jobs, their cars, their nice houses.

The Arabs? They care about pride and justice more than anything else.

That's why they will in the end, win.

They may not win for 20...40....60 years. But they will win.
"Arabs would rather die, literally die, than give up the land."

They already lost the land, yet all aren't dead. What gives? They wimp out?

Tinmore...Anybody ever tell you when in hole stop digging?

Now you are claiming Hamas does not have a military wing? At least if you are going to lie say something believable.

No I am not.

What you are saying is that Palestine does not have a government because it need a state first, isn't that right ?
Palestine does have a government, they make decisions in what's called the Knesset.

No I am not.
Then what are you claiming. Hamas is the govt. and totally in charge of Gaza and controls a huge army of terrorists, for which it receives armaments such as rockets, bombs, etc. and money from Muslim entities. None of the other terrorist groups in Gaza dare to breath without Hamas' permission.

Hamas (Arabic: حماس* Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist[5] organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades,[6] located in the Palestinian territories.

The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas's military wing formed in 1992, is named in commemoration of influential Palestinian nationalist Sheikh Izz ad-Din al-Qassam. Armed Hamas cells sometimes refer to themselves as "Students of Ayyash", "Students of the Engineer", or "Yahya Ayyash Units", to commemorate Yahya Ayyash, an early Hamas bomb-maker killed in 1996

The brigades have a substantial weapons inventory of light automatic weapons and grenades, improvised rockets, mortars, bombs, suicide belts and explosives. The group engages in military style training, including training which take place in Gaza itself on a range of weapons designed to inflict significant casualties on military targets.
While the number of members is known only to the Brigades leadership, in 2011 Israel estimated that the Brigades have a core of several hundred members who receive military style training, including training in Iran and Syria. Additionally, the brigades have an estimated 10,000 operatives "of varying degrees of skill and professionalism" who are members of the internal security forces, Hamas and their supporters. These operatives can be expected to reinforce the Brigades in an "emergency situation".

According to a statement by CIA director George Tenet in 2000, Hamas has pursued a capability to conduct attacks with toxic chemicals. There have been reports of Hamas operatives planning and preparing attacks incorporating chemicals. In one case, nails and bolts packed into explosives detonated by a Hamas suicide bomber in a December 2001 attack at the Ben-Yehuda street in Jerusalem were soaked in rat poison.

It is still not an army. It is not controlled by the government and it is not funded by the government.
Ya sure. I don't even know what to say to that stupid, delusional answer. You actually think you're fooling anybody here? Ha ha ha.

That does not define an army as many nations have private armies that are controlled by individuals. But hamas being the elected government does control the armed terrorist militia in gaza, and allocates the funding it receives from iran and Syria to the various terrorist cells.

Hamas is not the government. It is merely the majority party in the government.

Its militia is not funded or controlled by the government.

So you have a government that can't control citizens who possess weapons of mass destruction.
A useless government.

So you have a government that can't control citizens who possess weapons of mass destruction.
A useless government.

I don't think there is a law that allows them to do so.

The law states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms. I don't think that there are any specified limits.

A useless government.

The law states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms. I don't think that there are any specified limits.

Americans have the right to bear arms.
Americans do not have the right to unilaterally murder citizens of other countries.

A useless government.

Americans do not have the right to unilaterally murder citizens of other countries.

We did a good job in 1812. I don't think that was illegal.

Then Palestine is dead in the water AGAIN and has lost everything. The militia is funded by hamas who get the money from iran and Syria so in fact the militia are funded by the majority party of the government

The Arabs will eventually win this conflict?

Why?

Not just because of their much higher natural growth rate as compared to Jews.

But because the Arabs would rather die, literally die, than give up the land.

They would sacrifice everything they have, everything they own, for the land.

The Jews? Not so much. The Jews care about their jobs, their cars, their nice houses.

The Arabs? They care about pride and justice more than anything else.

That's why they will in the end, win.

They may not win for 20...40....60 years. But they will win.

You are basically saying the Arabs will win because they have the numbers, if so why haven't they already? Muslims always outnumber the Jews, it was this kind of bone headed thinking that led the Arabs to attack the Jews back in 1967 and them getting their asses royally kicked.

A useless government.

Which Law would that be then, and who ratified it making all Palestinians valid military targets.

cant complain now when the IDF shoot a Palestinian as he is legally a military target by your own admission.

A lot has happened in the last 202 years, not mass murdering citizens of other countries being just one of those.

Don't say "we" unless your ancestors were living in the U.S. in 1812. And I believe that you said your grandparents came from Scandinavia. Otherwise, you can stop calling the Israelis of today "foreigners", unless you're a hypocrite.

A useless government.

By that same token the Israelis have the right to defend themselves against the animals who are attacking their women and children.

A useless government.

You fucking moron, no Arab country gives their citizens the right to "bear arms".:mad:

A useless government.

You fucking moron, no Arab country gives their citizens the right to "bear arms".:mad:

They don't even have a right to bare arms either.:lol:

Forum List

Back