Why the Ashli Babbitt was an insurrectionist and Byrd felt his life threatened doesn't hold water

b/c these same clowns shot a mother holding her baby posing no threat to anyone and nothing was done to the office who did it. nothing will be done to byrd because nothing will be done to byrd.
oh and heres a link just to make the mods happy.

Correct. She was breaking the law and suffered the consequences. It's a tragedy that she was so brainwashed that she broke the law for someone who didn't care about her (or you).

Correct. She was breaking the law and suffered the consequences. It's a tragedy that she was so brainwashed that she broke the law for someone who didn't care about her (or you).
I realize you are just a mindless creature working at a troll farm, but can you do me a solid and please quote me the law which states that summary execution is the required punishment for a person swept up in the moment entering a govermental building because the opportunity arose to do so?

You leftists who hate liberalism get more murderous with each passing moment, it seems.

b/c these same clowns shot a mother holding her baby posing no threat to anyone and nothing was done to the office who did it. nothing will be done to byrd because nothing will be done to byrd.
oh and heres a link just to make the mods happy.

Our government murders us all the time. No one does a damn thing about it. I don't expect the status quo to change . . . ever.

This is the one time you people don’t lose your shit over an unarmed person getting shot for breaking the law and/or resisting arrest and threatening an officer’s life. At least I’m consistent having said that if she was breaking the law and threatened an officer’s life by not adhering to commands, she deserved to get shot. Try it sometime.

The Dems are making the Jan 6th riot a big campaign issue.
But it is another fake contrived issue for dumb people to get worked-up about.
Pelosi and the Psychocrats have lost all credibility with mainstream voters.

I think you hit the nail on the head... Democrats and the media have lost all credibility.

In fact I'll take it a step further.

When the media ham-handedly pushes a biased narrative today... the impact appears to be the populace actively chooses to believe the opposite of that narrative to be true...

"The poll further showed there was a bipartisan consensus among those who believed the January 6 riot was “a protest that went too far” – 80 percent of Republicans, 69 percent of Democrats, and 80 percent of Independents. However, the graphic shared by CBS News displayed only the other options, leaving out the majority opinions."

This is the one time you people don’t lose your shit over an unarmed person getting shot for breaking the law and/or resisting arrest and threatening an officer’s life. At least I’m consistent having said that if she was breaking the law and threatened an officer’s life by not adhering to commands, she deserved to get shot. Try it sometime.

Oh? Here are some quotes by yours truly...

I'm not a democrat but I'm a liberal and I feel EXACTLY the same way you feel above. The cops were completely justified in how they reacted. Perhaps they could have handled it a bit differently insofar as just taking his keys and giving him a courtesy ride home but once the guy started resisting arrest; everything they did after that was on the money. Good job by the police. The mayor should apologize and the police officer should be re-instated immediately.
He should have never been fired in the first place. The man who was killed--Brooks--pointed a taser at the officer. You don't get to do that.

Another win for the good guys.
That a guy who was in the middle of the street, had stolen cigars wound up dead is pretty shameful until you added in the assault of a police officer. Once that happens, all bets are off and deadly force is justified.

And you'll find some where I questioned the cop's behavior also...Breanna Woods comes to mind.

Lt. Byrd had every right to blow Ashley Babbitt (sp?) away climbing into an area that was barricaded and sealed off.

While we're on the subject of duplicity also..how many times did conservatives on this board scream about how great the castle doctrine and "stand your ground" laws are? Let me guess, you'll now split the hair to say that she wasn't armed...was the cop supposed to wait to find out if she had a taser (Capitol Hill officers reported being tased on 1/6/21 by blob supporters) or if she--or people after her--had tear gas/bear spray (Capitol Hill officers reported being exposed to bear spray on 1/6/21 by blob supporters)? In no other universe would you guys remotely argue that the cop--during a riot--should have not fired.

I think you hit the nail on the head... Democrats and the media have lost all credibility.

In fact I'll take it a step further.

When the media ham-handedly pushes a biased narrative today... the impact appears to be the populace actively chooses to believe the opposite of that narrative to be true...

"The poll further showed there was a bipartisan consensus among those who believed the January 6 riot was “a protest that went too far” – 80 percent of Republicans, 69 percent of Democrats, and 80 percent of Independents. However, the graphic shared by CBS News displayed only the other options, leaving out the majority opinions."

306>232...

Take your lumps with class and move on.

They're lucky that the other insurrectionists didn't get their wigs blown off for their trespassing.

They're lucky that the other insurrectionists didn't get their wigs blown off for their trespassing.

I equate it to hijacking. 9/11 changed the way we treat hijackers.... there is no assurance of safety in return for compliance and passivity. 1/6/21 changed the orientation of the police toward violent protests. Too late in my view.

Consequences only apply if you are black according to some here.

I equate it to hijacking. 9/11 changed the way we treat hijackers.... there is no assurance of safety in return for compliance and passivity. 1/6/21 changed the orientation of the police toward violent protests. Too late in my view.
Basically.

Buuuuut Pelosi investigated Byrd and cleared him of any wrong doing...... so now it is legal to shoot unarmed protesters in Ameirca....
That's right. The Biden administration has legalized murder by cop, despite what they claim about
George Floyd.

So can police murder unarmed citizens? Or can they not?

If you believe Babbitt had it coming, but not Floyd, you should explain your ability to hold two conflicting
beliefs simultaneously. And why that doesn't make you mentally unstable. And a friggin' liar.

It is deliberate murder to shoot an unarmed person for the minor violation of trespassing.
If Bryd is not prosecuted, then all police should be shot as a clear and present danger to decent society.
Either police have to obey the law and be prosecuted when they commit murder, or they are the worst criminals our society faces.

She wasn't breaking the law, moron, and the baby certainly wasn't breaking the law.

Forum List

Back