Why the Democrats/BLM/Antifa and anti-Americans are against America!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Look at this picture and tell me THIS is what MOST voting Americans want?
Really? I know a Colonel in the US Air Force that proudly proclaims membership in BLM. He's white and has unfriended me because I'm against things like the below and he is proudly supportive of BLM. And this is because the Critical Race Theory (CRT) is being taught in our military.
And this is one of the FACTS the CRT advocates push:
"The reason we have more than 18,000 different federal, state, county and local agencies in the U.S. is that they rose not principally as a means of "fighting crime" but, rather, as an avenue to better promote white supremacy in the early 20th century in all regions (not only in the South).

YUP... White Supremacy! Opinion | Why I welcome the Trump White House's attack on critical race theory

Folks... to paraphrase .."America... we have a problem"
This former friend/Air Force Colonel represents what is happening.
And frankly I think we are in for more serious times in either event, i.e. Trump wins... military attempted coup with BLM support, or Trump loses... the majority of Americans who like me are NOT racists but just because our skin color... we will be eradicated and people that advocate as the below photo shows with no concept of right vs wrong will prevail.

BLMhopecopsdie.png

Folks... consider this... If Biden wins, will that stop the above efforts to eradicate "Whites"? One aspect the BLM et.al. seem to be forgetting is this:
The study (U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 American Community Survey) found that in 2010: A record 15.1% of all new marriages in the United States were between spouses of a different race or ethnicity from one another.

So with the effort to eliminate "Whites" in a race war started by the Blacks... where will these families allegiance lie?

Folks... consider this... If Biden wins, will that stop the above efforts to eradicate "Whites"? One aspect the BLM et.al. seem to be forgetting is this:
The study (U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 American Community Survey) found that in 2010: A record 15.1% of all new marriages in the United States were between spouses of a different race or ethnicity from one another.

So with the effort to eliminate "Whites" in a race war started by the Blacks... where will these families allegiance lie?
Just ignorant right wing propaganda, like usual. The worst already happened. It was the South that rebelled not the colored folk. Only right wingers insist on bigotry and race baiting.

Just ignorant right wing propaganda, like usual. The worst already happened. It was the South that rebelled not the colored folk. Only right wingers insist on bigotry and race baiting.

The MAJOR difference in what you said is which would you prefer, a group of people that do the below or a group of people that obey the law?
I know that is hard for people like you to handle is the difference between people like me that believe in respect for the law, respect for property and that
we believe in CONSTRUCTIVE vs destructive behavior...you and your ilk simply believe in destruction. Tearing apart. Total disrespect for law and order.
But because of that I am very pessimistic about the country's future. If Trump wins... people like you will continue to destroy. If Trump loses... people like you will continue to destroy because honestly that's all you know how to do. You don't have any ability to be united... divisiveness is your tool.
BLMhopecopsdie.png

Daily Wire? :laugh:

Daily Wire - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Mostly Credible

Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.

Daily Wire - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Mostly Credible

RIGHT BIAS

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.
OK I don't disagree... how about this:
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 1.39.20 PM.png

BLM hopes the f****** cops die.
Certainly says volumes for a group of people every day are fulfilling people's expectations...i.e. violence. Thuggery. Destruction.
And then when you see/read what a former protestor on behalf of BLM said after an eye waking experience... you have to ask...who is funding BLM?
What is their objective because rational, logical people especially a VAST majority of Black people are truly concerned about their future being bound
with a destructive, violent organization that totally disregards the facts.

Most of you have open minds and rational thinking but if you are questioning cops behavior, PLEASE watch what Reverend Maupin did and says!
PLEASE just an open mind!
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Maupin who who organized #BlackLivesMatter protests following the officer-involved shooting in Ferguson, led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying, “I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Reverand Maupin said “I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Compliance!
Just simple courtesy response to a policeman's request.
In the USA in POLICE MAKE MORE THAN 10 MILLION ARRESTS A YEAR
think about it. 10 million times and almost ALL don't end in deaths of the arrested. WHY? Simple compliance!
As Reverend Maupin said... comply with the orders!

All this violence over people just not respecting law and order by COMPLYING!

And yet most of us do comply... and now MOST of us are suffering because a FEW can't comply!

Folks it is as simple as that! It's not racist. It's not black against white. It is simply a few, totally and sad to say basically ignorant people like these three just didn't comply!
George Floyd: What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.
Jacob Blake: The police were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.
Michael Brown: Watch the below video of Brown assaulting a much smaller store clerk robbing the store.

Now why are the majority of people that support BLM's law abiding citizens who when they truly understand that ignorant people did not "COMPLY"!
That's it. So why are you people encouraging the destruction of America? Are you ignorant also?

Really? I know a Colonel in the US Air Force that proudly proclaims membership in BLM. He's white and has unfriended me because I'm against things like the below and he is proudly supportive of BLM. And this is because the Critical Race Theory (CRT) is being taught in our military.
"The reason we have more than 18,000 different federal, state, county and local agencies in the U.S. is that they rose not principally as a means of "fighting crime" but, rather, as an avenue to better promote white supremacy in the early 20th century in all regions (not only in the South).

YUP... White Supremacy! Opinion | Why I welcome the Trump White House's attack on critical race theory

And frankly I think we are in for more serious times in either event, i.e. Trump wins... military attempted coup with BLM support, or Trump loses... the majority of Americans who like me are NOT racists but just because our skin color... we will be eradicated and people that advocate as the below photo shows with no concept of right vs wrong will prevail.

View attachment 388107
I would guess that most neo-Naziis in America favor the GOP and Trump over the Dems. Does that make the GOP or Trump Naziis? Anyone can fly a BLM flag or Trump poster.

I think most Americans realize there is a problem with racism in this country and would prefer to have the problem solved. Most likely are sympathetic to the BLM cause because they see how non-violent protests like Colin Kaepernick's are met with such hatred and derision. They don't condone violence but they understand it is sometimes the only way to be heard.

The MAJOR difference in what you said is which would you prefer, a group of people that do the below or a group of people that obey the law?
I know that is hard for people like you to handle is the difference between people like me that believe in respect for the law, respect for property and that
we believe in CONSTRUCTIVE vs destructive behavior...you and your ilk simply believe in destruction. Tearing apart. Total disrespect for law and order.
But because of that I am very pessimistic about the country's future. If Trump wins... people like you will continue to destroy. If Trump loses... people like you will continue to destroy because honestly that's all you know how to do. You don't have any ability to be united... divisiveness is your tool.
View attachment 388180
It did not happen in a vacuum of special pleading. And, rebels without a Cause were worse. Can right wingers without a cause be any better.

RIGHT BIAS

OK I don't disagree... how about this:
View attachment 388189
We don't need this division because two wrongs don't make a right.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Reverand Maupin said “I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Compliance!
think about it. 10 million times and almost ALL don't end in deaths of the arrested. WHY? Simple compliance!

And yet most of us do comply... and now MOST of us are suffering because a FEW can't comply!

Folks it is as simple as that! It's not racist. It's not black against white. It is simply a few, totally and sad to say basically ignorant people like these three just didn't comply!
George Floyd: What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.
Jacob Blake: The police were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.
Michael Brown: Watch the below video of Brown assaulting a much smaller store clerk robbing the store.

Now why are the majority of people that support BLM's law abiding citizens who when they truly understand that ignorant people did not "COMPLY"!
That's it. So why are you people encouraging the destruction of America? Are you ignorant also?

Right wingers are just as bad if not worse; some are willing to travel to a different State just to cause trouble. Why are you people encouraging the destruction of America?

Compliance!

Right wingers are just as bad if not worse; some are willing to travel to a different State just to cause trouble. Why are you people encouraging the destruction of America?

Prove it! That is an absolute LIE.... but what can we expect out of people who HAVE NO RESPECT for law enforcement! Again it is so simple!
Just comply when a cop ask you to... but NO>.. like a little pouty kid! YOU and your ilk say "why should I"???

Dummies like you are why there is Darwin's selectivity of the fittest.

View attachment 388107
I would guess that most neo-Naziis in America favor the GOP and Trump over the Dems. Does that make the GOP or Trump Naziis? Anyone can fly a BLM flag or Trump poster.

I think most Americans realize there is a problem with racism in this country and would prefer to have the problem solved. Most likely are sympathetic to the BLM cause because they see how non-violent protests like Colin Kaepernick's are met with such hatred and derision. They don't condone violence but they understand it is sometimes the only way to be heard.
But I pointed out the problem! Obviously YOU ARE part of the problem because
A) Cops don't kill blacks because the cops are racists!
B) Blacks are killed because THEY simply don't comply! Comply to a simple request from a cop.,
But no idiots like you have to make a big ass deal out of nothing! Absolutely simple thing that evidently you didn't have a father as I and millions of Americans had to teach you what is meant by "compliance"!
YOU so the video I posted. Yet you...f...king ignore it because IT is true!
Frankly people like you who don't comprehend what sacrifices Americans have made to give you the f..,king freedom to be stupid!
And no stupid people like YOU and dumb as Colin... (who by the way was RAISED by a white family because his black Dad ran off!) are just so
dumb to NOT comply! That's where the problem is. NO authority figure as I'm sure YOU didn't have as your Father would have taught you
respect...which you obviously don't have!

Compliance!

Prove it! That is an absolute LIE.... but what can we expect out of people who HAVE NO RESPECT for law enforcement! Again it is so simple!
Just comply when a cop ask you to... but NO>.. like a little pouty kid! YOU and your ilk say "why should I"???

Dummies like you are why there is Darwin's selectivity of the fittest.

Only the right wing prefers fallacy to sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation. Not me; but, then I was never the subject of unconstitutional black codes.

Forum List

Back