Why the fuck aren't we stopping all passengers from IBOLA infected regions?

Denying flights from Africa is racist!!!!

koolaid-gif.jpg
Don't care. Self preservation should be our FIRST concern.
Why are Right-Wingers such pussies, afraid of their own shadows?

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Further, anyone can simply jump borders and get on a plane somewhere in Europe.

Or get on a cruise ship before they start showing symptoms.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?
Passports don't stop at the border dear. You got a passport from a hot zone? No entry. Plain & simple
Ebola has been killing people in Africa for 20 years with no travel ban.

How many outbreaks have we had in the U.S.? Zero.

And why the hell are we flying the infected all around the country?

Isolate this shit before it gets out of control.

That action would take "Big Government"........................Learn anything yet kiddo?
Do tell. What the fuck am I paying taxes for if not for the protection & security of our people? Am I only paying so you can get your monthly government cheese?

Fuck you
^^^ He was against Big Government before he was for it.

True story!

Doctors are the top of the 1%.............Wonder what would have happened if they would have restricted a select few to look over the patients instead of dozens...........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gotta build necessity (R)ight? Gotta start a fire to sell water. Gotta make a virus to sell and anti-virus. etc etc etc
I bet you have no idea how many of those 1% ers have gone to Africa and given their lives in an effort to help others.

You are a scumbag of the lowest order. A true shit stain on our great nation.

I'm fully aware what doctors do and I don't profile them like you profile blacks. I understand not all doctors and lawyers are corrupt. I just also understand that doctors and lawyers CAN be corrupt.
Welcome to ignore. Your posts offer nothing so..... goodbye
Looks to me like he's kicking your ass.

Stopping flights out of an entire continent is impractical for all that outsourced free trade that republicans love so much.

Just so you know, over 35,000 Americans die from regular flu each year. Where's the panic there?
Passports don't stop at the border dear. You got a passport from a hot zone? No entry. Plain & simple

You realize that that makes no sense at all right? Why would africa have a travel ban from africa? Maybe if they had had a travel ban it wouldn't have been killing people for 40 years (mid 1970s moron). You are an idiot.

If one listened to the information from the CDC, one would know why we're not stopping passengers from those areas. Fox and similar sources have a vested interest in not telling you.

You realize that that makes no sense at all right? Why would africa have a travel ban from africa? Maybe if they had had a travel ban it wouldn't have been killing people for 40 years (mid 1970s moron). You are an idiot.

Stop sniffing the glue for a second and pay attention.

The U.S. hasn't had a travel ban in the past 20 years, when Ebola was killing Africans. The U.S. didn't have one outbreak during that time.

The U.S. STILL hasn't had an outbreak.

Doctors are the top of the 1%.............Wonder what would have happened if they would have restricted a select few to look over the patients instead of dozens...........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gotta build necessity (R)ight? Gotta start a fire to sell water. Gotta make a virus to sell and anti-virus. etc etc etc
I bet you have no idea how many of those 1% ers have gone to Africa and given their lives in an effort to help others.

You are a scumbag of the lowest order. A true shit stain on our great nation.

I'm fully aware what doctors do and I don't profile them like you profile blacks. I understand not all doctors and lawyers are corrupt. I just also understand that doctors and lawyers CAN be corrupt.
Welcome to ignore. Your posts offer nothing so..... goodbye
Looks to me like he's kicking your ass.
Who gives a fuck what it looks like to you?

Probably no one

Forum List

Back