Why the GOP base wants Trump:

It's actually a couple of reasons.

First, the GOP base has been lied to for the last 40 years. Everything from the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts would create jobs, which they didn't create to you don't need health care. Remember the last election? Ebola, refugee children and Isis will be in your back yard? We know the truth about Benghazi. The GOP base sent their kids off to Iraq for no apparent reason. Education is for snobs, Obama is from Kenya and so on.

Then he is fear mongering worse that the GOP leadership. He would create a wall. He would strip certain Americans of their citizenship. He would protect us from scary outside countries.

So now, they are believing the guy who will turn out to be the biggest liar of all.

Actually, it's not just Trump. Look at who is making the headlines on the right; they are all non-professional politicians.

I think what's happening is that we are sending a message to our party leaders. We don't want talk, we want action. Too many times, politicians on both sides have one objective, and that is to stay in power and keep their job. The citizens, the country, the economy, they all are at the bottom of the list.

So now we have Trump, a guy who could care less about reelection because he doesn't care about this election. He's not playing any word games just to make people happy. Trump talks like many of us when discussing politics; no political correctness. Just say it as it is.

We are sick of people who get into office and then it's business as usual. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. No Republican that I know wanted Boehner or McConnell as our party leaders, yet, they are sitting tall and pretty. Who's listening to us? We still don't want these guys.

So I hope the Republican party is getting the message now. No more professional politicians and no more business as usual. When we elect you to do something, just do it and keep your mouth shut.

lol, You ignorant tools probably believe that nonsense, the low informed base of the GOP *shaking head*

THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PLUTOCRATS THAT HAVE CAPTURED GOV'T OUT, IS TO GET MONEY OUT OF POLITICS, OF COURSE THE GOP OPPOSES THAT!

JcHkc.jpg

First, the GOP base has been lied to for the last 40 years. Everything from the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts would create jobs, which they didn't create to you don't need health care. Remember the last election? Ebola, refugee children and Isis will be in your back yard? We know the truth about Benghazi. The GOP base sent their kids off to Iraq for no apparent reason. Education is for snobs, Obama is from Kenya and so on.

Then he is fear mongering worse that the GOP leadership. He would create a wall. He would strip certain Americans of their citizenship. He would protect us from scary outside countries.

So now, they are believing the guy who will turn out to be the biggest liar of all.
Not true Rdean. We will keep some of the ILLEGALS and deport some democrats. If I was YOU I would start looking for a shopping cart.
Much more likely for Republicans to be using shopping carts than Democrats. Because it's Red States dependent on Blue States and we know that for a fact. The data has been published.

actually most libs and blacks on welfare use shopping carts to cart home their free groceries paid for by hard working conservatives- OP is a lib hack asshole.

Not true Rdean. We will keep some of the ILLEGALS and deport some democrats. If I was YOU I would start looking for a shopping cart.
Much more likely for Republicans to be using shopping carts than Democrats. Because it's Red States dependent on Blue States and we know that for a fact. The data has been published.

actually most libs and blacks on welfare use shopping carts to cart home their free groceries paid for by hard working conservatives- OP is a lib hack asshole.

Druggie Limpballs is that you?

Actually, it's not just Trump. Look at who is making the headlines on the right; they are all non-professional politicians.

I think what's happening is that we are sending a message to our party leaders. We don't want talk, we want action. Too many times, politicians on both sides have one objective, and that is to stay in power and keep their job. The citizens, the country, the economy, they all are at the bottom of the list.

So now we have Trump, a guy who could care less about reelection because he doesn't care about this election. He's not playing any word games just to make people happy. Trump talks like many of us when discussing politics; no political correctness. Just say it as it is.

We are sick of people who get into office and then it's business as usual. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. No Republican that I know wanted Boehner or McConnell as our party leaders, yet, they are sitting tall and pretty. Who's listening to us? We still don't want these guys.

So I hope the Republican party is getting the message now. No more professional politicians and no more business as usual. When we elect you to do something, just do it and keep your mouth shut.

lol, You ignorant tools probably believe that nonsense, the low informed base of the GOP *shaking head*

THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PLUTOCRATS THAT HAVE CAPTURED GOV'T OUT, IS TO GET MONEY OUT OF POLITICS, OF COURSE THE GOP OPPOSES THAT!

JcHkc.jpg

And the DNC is ignorant in thinking that they can.

You'll never get the money out of politics. In some form or another, payouts will take place be it a promised high paying job at the end of a politicians career, or some inside stock trading tips. Maybe even hiring family and friends of the politician. But one way or another, the money will seep through and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

rdean explaining why Republicans want something is hilarious.

Except for one problem: states don't get welfare--people get welfare. By far, welfare is more used by Democrats than Republicans.

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

Pew Research Center finds that a majority of Americans (55%) have received government benefits from at least one of the six best-known federal entitlement programs.

The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

conservative-logic-yeah-its-that-bad-conservatives-politics-1367833486.jpg
What do you mean "give" the rich money? REducing their tax debt is not giving the "rich" any damn thing.

JcHkc.jpg
We don't give the rich anything. giving them tax cuts is not the same as giving them money.

JcHkc.jpg
We don't give the rich anything. giving them tax cuts is not the same as giving them money.

Sorry GUTTING tax revenues AS the GOP ramps up spending, IS giving money to those "job creators"

UNLESS they also cut the spending ALL it does is create debt!

JcHkc.jpg

And the DNC is ignorant in thinking that they can.

You'll never get the money out of politics. In some form or another, payouts will take place be it a promised high paying job at the end of a politicians career, or some inside stock trading tips. Maybe even hiring family and friends of the politician. But one way or another, the money will seep through and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Weird how HISTORY says you are wrong. Gov't ALWAYS goes up and down, but since Powells 1971 "memo" to the Chamber of Commerce that the right wing needed to get more involved, via "think tanks", pubic policy, education system, Media, etc, the right HAS captured Gov't and the policy makers!

We are talking ONE group (Koch Bros) promising $900 MILLION to win in 2016

Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States
When American colonists declared independence from England in 1776, they also freed themselves from control by English corporations that extracted their wealth and dominated trade. After fighting a revolution to end this exploitation, our country’s founders retained a healthy fear of corporate power and wisely limited corporations exclusively to a business role. Corporations were forbidden from attempting to influence elections, public policy, and other realms of civic society.

Initially, the privilege of incorporation was granted selectively to enable activities that benefited the public, such as construction of roads or canals. Enabling shareholders to profit was seen as a means to that end. The states also imposed conditions (some of which remain on the books, though unused) like these*:

• Corporate charters (licenses to exist) were granted for a limited time and could be revoked promptly for violating laws.
  • Corporations could engage only in activities necessary to fulfill their chartered purpose.
  • Corporations could not own stock in other corporations nor own any property that was not essential to fulfilling their chartered purpose.
  • Corporations were often terminated if they exceeded their authority or caused public harm.
  • Owners and managers were responsible for criminal acts committed on the job.
  • Corporations could not make any political or charitable contributions nor spend money to influence law-making.
For 100 years after the American Revolution, legislators maintained tight controll of the corporate chartering process. Because of widespread public opposition, early legislators granted very few corporate charters, and only after debate. Citizens governed corporations by detailing operating conditions not just in charters but also in state constitutions and state laws. Incorporated businesses were prohibited from taking any action that legislators did not specifically allow.

Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

Your ad hom against a well presented posit is noted Bubs

now if he could just figure out how to wall off liberals....

Perfect! I expect Trump to announce that he will have the Gubmint pay to build 20ft high walls around the houses of libs. Now if he could only pull THAT off BEFORE the election.. :lol:

now if he could just figure out how to wall off liberals....

Perfect! I expect Trump to announce that he will have the Gubmint pay to build 20ft high walls around the houses of libs. Now if he could only pull THAT off BEFORE the election.. :lol:
I was thinking more of building a large zoo................Perhaps in what is left of Detroit.:lol:

JcHkc.jpg

Sorry GUTTING tax revenues AS the GOP ramps up spending, IS giving money to those "job creators"

Apple has 40 Billion dollars in foreign banks. You want that money here to create jobs you cut the tax for repatriation of that money. You don't then Apple will stick that money elsewhere and create jobs in some other country.

JcHkc.jpg

Apple has 40 Billion dollars in foreign banks. You want that money here to create jobs you cut the tax for repatriation of that money. You don't then Apple will stick that money elsewhere and create jobs in some other country.

Weird, is Apple hurting for capital to "create jobs" in the US today? lol

How'd Dubya's "repatriation holiday" work out at 5% again Bubs?

Report: Repatriation Tax Holiday a 'Failed' Polic

The 15 companies that benefited the most from a 2004 tax break for the return of their overseas profits cut more than 20,000 net jobs and decreased the pace of their research spending,

Report: Repatriation Tax Holiday a 'Failed' Policy

Repatriation Tax Holiday Would Increase Deficits and Push Investment Overseas

Despite proponents' claims to the contrary, a proposal to enact a second tax holiday for the profits that U.S.-based multinational corporations bring back to the United States from foreign accounts would cost tens of billions of dollars in federal revenue — boosting deficits and debt – while not achieving its proponents' promise of more jobs and higher investment in the United States.

Its cost is particularly troubling given the high expectation of failure. In recent days, leading private analysts have raised serious doubts about the proposal.

Goldman Sachs concluded that, with a holiday, "we would not expect a significant change in corporate hiring or investment plans." Fitch Ratings added that a holiday would not likely "support growth-oriented investment by U.S. firms." A holiday also would violate the "do-no-harm" rule because it ultimately would encourage corporations to shift investment, profits, and jobs overseas.

Repatriation Tax Holiday Would Increase Deficits and Push Investment Overseas | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

RIGHT WING HERITAGE:

A Repatriation Holiday Would Not Create Jobs - Heritage ..

Repatriation Holiday Would Not Fix Uncompetitive Worldwide System

Repatriation Holiday Would Not Increase Investment or Job Creation

Repatriation Holiday Is Backward Looking
Another holiday would do nothing to encourage investment in the long run either, since it would absolve businesses of tax liabilities they have already accrued.

A Repatriation Holiday Would Not Create Jobs

The Heritage Foundation and Citizens for Tax Justice are among the groups skeptical of another holiday, agreeing that the last one did not do much to spark job creation.

Senate report says repatriation tax holiday failed to create jobs in US

Is the GOP base all White Nationalists?

JcHkc.jpg

Ramps up spending? :lmao:
Yeah ...because obama is such a spend thrift.

JcHkc.jpg

Ramps up spending? :lmao:
Yeah ...because obama is such a spend thrift.

"Obama spending binge never happened."

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

'
Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

Even hapless Herbert Hoover managed to increase spending more than Obama has.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.

MW-AR657_federa_20120521151828_ME.jpg

Obama spending binge never happened

Charts: What if Obama spent like Reagan?

In 10 of the past 12 quarters, total government spending and investment has fallen, dragging down the Obama economy. That's in large part because state and local cutbacks have been so severe, but it's also because federal spending and investment has, on the whole, been falling since 2010.

This isn't an unusual analysis. You can see the numbers for yourself if you head to the Bureau of Economic Analysis's GDP data and scroll through column 21 of table 1.1.2. It's simply a fact that real government spending fell in three of President Obama's first four years.

That made me curious: How does government spending and investment during Obama's first term compare to Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush's first terms? The answer is poorly. Whereas total government spending dropped in 10 out of the 16 quarters that comprised Obama's first term, it rose in 13 out of Reagan's first 16 quarters, and 13 out of Bush's first 16 quarters.

government-spending-investment-first-terms.jpg

Or, to put it differently, over Obama's first term, falling government spending and investment snipped, on average, .11 percentage points of GDP off of (annualized) quarterly growth. During Reagan's first term, it added .68 percentage points, and during Bush's first term, it added .52 percentage points.

average-government-spending.jpg

The point isn't that Reagan and Bush were big spenders while Obama favors austerity. If it were up to Obama, the federal government would have spent much more since 2010. Moreover, these numbers are, in large part, functions of the economies the three men inherited. Each saw a recession in their first term, but Obama's was by far the worst, and so it led to much more severe cutbacks in state and local spending.

Rather, these graphs simply establish a basic fact about Obama's term: While deficits have indeed been high, government spending and investment has been falling since 2010. This is, in recent presidential administrations, a simply unprecedented response to a recession.

Charts: What if Obama spent like Reagan?

Your ad hom against a well presented posit is noted Bubs

Here's another ad hom - you're a retard.

Forum List

Back