Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blacks commit a crime, it's because of whitey

Women can't afford the pill, it's because of whitey

Mexicans cross the border without papers, it's because of whitey

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.

No...it's just the last throes of the old guard.

ah the entitled white man victim hood

Poor white Christian males. Everyone picks on you

At least you have Republicans standing up for you

No one mentioned christians ya bigot

Oh yeah... here we go... we have the LIBTARD MAFIA showing up to GANG FUCK WHITEY. HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING Grandpaw... you're white... you're supposed to just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

As if whitey was responsible for the majority of VIOLENT CRIME in America.

As if there were GANGS of WHITE teens roaming the streets KNOCKING OUT BLACKS.

As if most GHETTOS in America were inhabited by WHITES.

You can go on and on and on with examples how WHITE people are being ATTACKED, ROBBED, RAPED, BEAT AND KILLED, but oh that's ok, BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE!

You fucking board liberals are the lowest form of SNAIL SHIT in this nation. It's your CONSTANT, TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT that is at the ROOT of the VAST MAJORITY of RACE PROBLEMS in this nation. With race baiting SHIT STAINS like BIG AL-THE MOB GONNA WHACK HIS RAT ASS-SHAPRTON, and the always good for some down home RACE BAITING, JESSE JACKSON, you leftards are lower than DOG SHIT.

Last edited:

No one mentioned christians ya bigot

That's their M.O.

The list of LEFTARD HATES...

1. Christian

2. White

3. Male

4. Veteran

5. Patriot

6. Successful/Hard working

7. Loves America

8. Believes in the Constitution

9. Believes in smaller, less intrusive government

10. Does not believe welfare/unemployment is a way of life.

They really hate me,I am white middle aged conservative male,that now works in the lumber industries,we process over a 1000 logs a day,in New York.

If you feel its a crime to be white just imagine for a second how it is to be black. Now breath a sigh of relief.

If you feel its a crime to be white just imagine for a second how it is to be black. Now breath a sigh of relief.
We've got a two term BLACK president. Don't tell me it's bad.

Life is what you make of it, no matter what color you are, and making excuses for being a low life piece of shit is pathetic.

There's no more RACIST people on the planet than BLACK PEOPLE.

Black people bring 90% of all their problems on themselves.

You could start turning things around by NOT voting for democrats. You're all SLAVES to the dem party.

Last edited:

Life is what you make of it, no matter what color you are, and making excuses for being a low life piece of shit is pathetic.

You could start turning things around by NOT voting for democrats. You're all SLAVES to the dem party.

The first black president and it only took 200 years. 5 years doesnt erase the history of slavery and race relations in America. To pretend otherwise is really making yourself look silly and if thats all you got then you make my point better than I could.

Just thank your lucky stars you dont have to deal with the discrimination thats handed to blacks daily. I believe you guys would kill yourselfs from the experience if being white is so tough :badgrin:

I feel your pain.....electing a black man President was the last straw for white males.

Do we need any more proof that they are discriminated against?

Forum List

Back