Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

To say Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country? is an admission that you recognize you are no longer top dog because of race and sex.

I never claimed to be top dog because im not a ten year old posting on the internet. Take your childish bullshit and apply it elsewhere fool.

Grow up, son. When you post silly, you will be chastised.

You are not due anything because you are a white male.

To say Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country? is an admission that you recognize you are no longer top dog because of race and sex.

I never claimed to be top dog because im not a ten year old posting on the internet. Take your childish bullshit and apply it elsewhere fool.

Again with your STUPID BULLSHIT. I never said I was due anything ya moron. Can you even fucking read? Got any comprehension skills? Or should I just put your pathetic ass back on ignore Mr Fakejake?

Blacks commit a crime, it's because of whitey

Women can't afford the pill, it's because of whitey

Mexicans cross the border without papers, it's because of whitey

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.

Quit whining. Stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for your own failures.

But it is true that doors open for white males in the US.

Even the whiny little professional victims like grumpy gramps.

All these whiny, bigoted white men are hilarious. Wonder when they passed the law saying it was a crime to be a white man? This is the typical low hanging fruit person who even with the advantage of being a white male somehow still ends up being a loser. :lol:

All these whiny, bigoted white men are hilarious. Wonder when they passed the law saying it was a crime to be a white man? This is the typical low hanging fruit person who even with the advantage of being a white male somehow still ends up being a loser. :lol:

And as a "loser" I probably make two or three times what you do AND I dictate my own future.

Loser indeed lol

That isn't the point.

I don't judge all cops because some of them were dicks. And I certainly don't blame people in congress for it either.
Yet You Bblame everyone who is not a part of your culture or political party. And THAT is the point.

You once again just have to exert your priveledge and instead of asking you tell me how I feel. I mean, I understand how you feel being discriminated against but you, for some reason refuse to understand the same point.

If thats not the point you didnt have to bring it up but you did and I addressed it. Now you want to ignore what you brought up to begin with.

Wtf are you talking about? This post very much is in tune with the op. No one is changing the subject, you are just avoiding it.

So now you've brought up so much irrelevant shit that you lost yourself.

You told your story about discrimination, I told mine and asked you if you see the difference. One was judged because of his past, the other judged by looks.

You squawk and cry about one (ex convict) and excuse the other (blacks judged on looks alone)

And as a "loser" I probably make two or three times what you do AND I dictate my own future.

Loser indeed lol

You're just a loser with a victim mentality that has some money

Loser indeed lol

With you claiming that being a white male is now a crime, I doubt you make in a year what I make in a month. Success leaves clues. You dropped a big one giving all of us a clue you are either out of a job or you shovel shit for a living. The only thing you got right was that you dictate your own future. You should have figured that out years ago being a white man.

I have been the victim of discrimination MANY times because of my past. I didn't demand someone else fix it. I worked through it. I succeeded despite it.

Now keep in mind I am talking about the modern age not the shit from the past which neither I nor you were a part of.

I had TONS of problems with cops after my release from prison. Constant harassment and uncommon demands placed on me simply because of the stereotype of exconvicts. Same as you just for different reasons. You are not unique in your individual experiences. Your culture perpetuates your problems through both their actions and silence within your communities.

So what did you do about it besides bitch about whitey on the internet? Anything?

I did after completing my parole. When I was younger I was in an outreach program where we traveled and spoke to troubled teens & young adults.

If I had your response I would just be bitching about "the man" at every opportunity

Why are you unable to make rational analogies? Is it a disease?

You once again just have to exert your priveledge and instead of asking you tell me how I feel. I mean, I understand how you feel being discriminated against but you, for some reason refuse to understand the same point.

If thats not the point you didnt have to bring it up but you did and I addressed it. Now you want to ignore what you brought up to begin with.

Wtf are you talking about? This post very much is in tune with the op. No one is changing the subject, you are just avoiding it.

You told your story about discrimination, I told mine and asked you if you see the difference. One was judged because of his past, the other judged by looks.

You squawk and cry about one (ex convict) and excuse the other (blacks judged on looks alone)

Wrong. I told you the reason makes no difference. The end result is the same. I'll give you one more example.

About 15 or 20 years ago I went to a Lexus deakership to buy a new car for my wife. I went after work so she wouldn't know. I was filthy as im in the construction business. The salesman walked out to me as I was looking at a vehicle and INSTANTLY judged me as poor white trash because of MY LOOKS. He tried repeatedly to steer me to some low budget used piece of shit and all but refused to get the keys to the vehicle I wanted to test drive. Needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind and left. The next day I went to a Dodge dealer and bought a new Durango. I then went back to the other dealer, asked for the manager and completely ripped into him for the stupidity of his help in the hopes that, that individual would get fired.

All based on looks. So take your EXCUSE and shove it, as I said you are not unique. This isn't 1950 anymore princess.

Loser indeed lol

What? You dictate your own future?

Then what the fuck are you whining about here?

By the way....you don't make that much to be talking like that to anyone here. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Wrong. I told you the reason makes no difference. The end result is the same. I'll give you one more example.

About 15 or 20 years ago I went to a Lexus deakership to buy a new car for my wife. I went after work so she wouldn't know. I was filthy as im in the construction business. The salesman walked out to me as I was looking at a vehicle and INSTANTLY judged me as poor white trash because of MY LOOKS. He tried repeatedly to steer me to some low budget used piece of shit and all but refused to get the keys to the vehicle I wanted to test drive. Needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind and left. The next day I went to a Dodge dealer and bought a new Durango. I then went back to the other dealer, asked for the manager and completely ripped into him for the stupidity of his help in the hopes that, that individual would get fired.

All based on looks. So take your EXCUSE and shove it, as I said you are not unique. This isn't 1950 anymore princess.

Again.....a failed analogy. You were dirty. You were judged for being dirty. Something you could have done something about. What is wrong with you?

Loser indeed lol

With you claiming that being a white male is now a crime, I doubt you make in a year what I make in a month. Success leaves clues. You dropped a big one giving all of us a clue you are either out of a job or you shovel shit for a living. The only thing you got right was that you dictate your own future. You should have figured that out years ago being a white man.

I don't doubt that you make a lot of money but I don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. Now move along and let the adults converse

Again.....a failed analogy. You were dirty. You were judged for being dirty. Something you could have done something about. What is wrong with you?

What the hell is your deal? I was dirty, so what? I was judged the fucking result was THE SAME. This thread isn't about how I look or how he looks but now that you bring it up it just goes to bolster my op. Because I am a white male I am somehow part of the problem of racism and inequality in this country.
ClosedCaption claims it isn't his fault he was born black but since I'm white I guess my birth color is my fault.

It isn’t.

That you believe it is is only a delusional manifestation on your part and others on the right as a consequence of your victimhood mentality.

And the victimhood mentality is likely exacerbated by the ignorance and hate common to most on the right, the OP being one such example.

Loser indeed lol

I don't doubt that you make a lot of money but I don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. Now move along and let the adults converse

Good thing you don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. That means you are heading in the right direction. Did you figure that out before or after someone took advantage of you on that corner? Now if you can just stop all this whining about your past failures you will be on the road to success.

Good thing you don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. That means you are heading in the right direction. Did you figure that out before or after someone took advantage of you on that corner? Now if you can just stop all this whining about your past failures you will be on the road to success.

Do you posess the ability to articulate a position or are you just here to troll like a child?

I love how african Americans act like white people are never victims of discrimination.
I've been given crappy service from blacks and mexicans on many occasions. I go to the manager explain what happened and I dont go back to that establishment unless that person is fired. It's really that simple.

It isn’t.

That you believe it is is only a delusional manifestation on your part and others on the right as a consequence of your victimhood mentality.

And the victimhood mentality is likely exacerbated by the ignorance and hate common to most on the right, the OP being one such example.

Obviously I don't believe it to be a crime. I do however reserve the right to use hyperbole in my posts and im sorry you're too stupid to figure that out.

Forum List

Back