Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

"Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?"

It's not. Relax.

If you feel its a crime to be white just imagine for a second how it is to be black. Now breath a sigh of relief.

What in YOUR life is made more difficult than mine because of the color of your skin?

Whites are regularly the victims of random violence perpetuated on them by blacks yet we don't see that stat reflected EVER.

You're not a slave, you've never been a slave so stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up to the problems we CURRENTLY face.

If you feel its a crime to be white just imagine for a second how it is to be black. Now breath a sigh of relief.

What in YOUR life is made more difficult than mine because of the color of your skin?

Whites are regularly the victims of random violence perpetuated on them by blacks yet we don't see that stat reflected EVER.

You're not a slave, you've never been a slave so stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up to the problems we CURRENTLY face.

Its a black thing you wouldnt understand - Thats the easy answer because no matter what I say, type or have experienced you will claim that your suffering is greater or equal to mine. But we both know that cannot be true additionally you are trying to make this about me and you instead of white and blacks.

All you have to do is look at stats. If you want to yell at the stats, make excuses or craft stories why the stats are the way they are then I dont know what to tell you.

There was a time when blacks were subjected to random violence by the hands of whites also. You know the difference between the two.

You can get help by the police. Blacks could not. So if you believe being a victim is bad just imagine being a victim and being told its your fault and not have the system on your side.

You'd lay down and die right there.

I have been the victim of discrimination MANY times because of my past. I didn't demand someone else fix it. I worked through it. I succeeded despite it.

Now keep in mind I am talking about the modern age not the shit from the past which neither I nor you were a part of.

I had TONS of problems with cops after my release from prison. Constant harassment and uncommon demands placed on me simply because of the stereotype of exconvicts. Same as you just for different reasons. You are not unique in your individual experiences. Your culture perpetuates your problems through both their actions and silence within your communities.

So what did you do about it besides bitch about whitey on the internet? Anything?

I did after completing my parole. When I was younger I was in an outreach program where we traveled and spoke to troubled teens & young adults.

If I had your response I would just be bitching about "the man" at every opportunity

There was a time when blacks were subjected to random violence by the hands of whites also. You know the difference between the two.

Yea, and now is the time for random violence against whites and the hands of blacks.

How many white people have been assaulted, raped, or killed by blacks in the last few decades? Oh, we don't want to talk about that. We should just focus on crimes were black people are the victims of whites.

I have been the victim of discrimination MANY times because of my past. I didn't demand someone else fix it. I worked through it. I succeeded despite it.

You seem to believe that being white had nothing to do with being able to "work through it".

Now keep in mind I am talking about the modern age not the shit from the past which neither I nor you were a part of.

I had TONS of problems with cops after my release from prison. Constant harassment and uncommon demands placed on me simply because of the stereotype of exconvicts. Same as you just for different reasons. You are not unique in your individual experiences. Your culture perpetuates your problems through both their actions and silence within your communities.

Great now change the word from ex convict to black. You were caught committing a crime and people when they found out your background judged you for it. I committed no crime and was harrassed by police for existing. Do you see the difference? You did something that people judge. I simply exist and get judged for it before any action at all.

Do you see the difference?

So what did you do about it besides bitch about whitey on the internet? Anything?

Its not my fault racist assholes exist and its not my burden to get rid of them either

I did after completing my parole. When I was younger I was in an outreach program where we traveled and spoke to troubled teens & young adults.

If I had your response I would just be bitching about "the man" at every opportunity

No you wouldnt, you'd acknowledge that there are differences and that different people experience different things. But you cant do that, you're white so you have to assume everything should come to them as easily as it did for you. Thats how white privilege works. You understand YOUR struggle and NO ONE elses. In fact you believe that everyone elses struggle is just like yours because how could it be different than a ex con white guy right?

But there are differences....Want to talk about it or do you want to reserve the right to scream that everything is the same as everything else?

Blacks commit a crime, it's because of whitey

Women can't afford the pill, it's because of whitey

Mexicans cross the border without papers, it's because of whitey

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.[/QU

Not sure who "them" is. However, in America, white males comprise the largest percentage of politicians in government offices, white males represent the largest percentage of top ranking executives in fortune 500 companies. White males represent the largest percentage of heads of top institutions of higher learning. White males represent the largest percentage of significant real estate holders in America.

This is no where near the position of a general demographic that is "under siege".

However, on the flip side. those white males who are a part of the "upper echelon" most likely feel no kinship at all to those who are not.

Those who "blame whites" for anything at all (ESPECIALLY those whites who are not in any position of power) need to get a clue as well, because they are no ones enemy, and influence nothing of importance in this country and are held in the same disdainful regard by the privileged as any darker person who resides in America.

Race is the last thing that should be a uniting or dividing factor in America in this day and age. It is a matter of which class one belongs to.

Yea, and now is the time for random violence against whites and the hands of blacks.

How many white people have been assaulted, raped, or killed by blacks in the last few decades? Oh, we don't want to talk about that. We should just focus on crimes were black people are the victims of whites.

A lot...but you dont want to talk about it in a constructive way the only reason you bring it up is so you can go "OMG black people suck so hard" and then leave.

Since this thread is about discrimination why should we talk about violence at all? I mean a lot of white guys kill their wife and molest kids but should we discuss it here? And why would we?

Answer: for the same reason you want to talk about black on white violence. Just to irritate

You seem to believe that being white had nothing to do with being able to "work through it".

Great now change the word from ex convict to black. You were caught committing a crime and people when they found out your background judged you for it. I committed no crime and was harrassed by police for existing. Do you see the difference? You did something that people judge. I simply exist and get judged for it before any action at all.

Its not my fault racist assholes exist and its not my burden to get rid of them either

No you wouldnt, you'd acknowledge that there are differences and that different people experience different things. But you cant do that, you're white so you have to assume everything should come to them as easily as it did for you. Thats how white privilege works. You understand YOUR struggle and NO ONE elses. In fact you believe that everyone elses struggle is just like yours because how could it be different than a ex con white guy right?

But there are differences....Want to talk about it or do you want to reserve the right to scream that everything is the same as everything else?

The end result is the same dude. Does a female care that she was rapped because she was a white girl or because she was too good looking to pass up? The end result is the same. If someone is killed because they are black vs because they just pissed off a dude with a gun does the end result change? Which leads to the stupidity of hate crime laws.

[ame=http://youtu.be/neEVoFODQOE]"The Angry Eye" | part 2 | Brown Eye-Blue Eye Experiment - YouTube[/ame]

When white people feel wronged they can just walk away. Must be nice but its not an option for minorities. Now watch a few minutes and see how these white people act when they are discriminated against

The end result is the same dude. Does a female care that she was rapped because she was a white girl or because she was too good looking to pass up? The end result is the same. If someone is killed because they are black vs because they just pissed off a dude with a gun does the end result change? Which leads to the stupidity of hate crime laws.

Are you changing the subject?

Look, you were unfairly judged because of your past and you hated it. I have been judged NOT on my past but for even existing. THATS the difference between me and you.

If you dont want to be judged just dont tell someone you did time. If I dont want to be judged I'll try next time to not mention I'm a black guy. :doubt:

To say Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country? is an admission that you recognize you are no longer top dog because of race and sex.

To say Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country? is an admission that you recognize you are no longer top dog because of race and sex.

I never claimed to be top dog because im not a ten year old posting on the internet. Take your childish bullshit and apply it elsewhere fool.

Look, you were unfairly judged because of your past and you hated it. I have been judged NOT on my past but for even existing. THATS the difference between me and you.

If you dont want to be judged just dont tell someone you did time. If I dont want to be judged I'll try next time to not mention I'm a black guy. :doubt:

That isn't the point.

I don't judge all cops because some of them were dicks. And I certainly don't blame people in congress for it either.
Yet You Bblame everyone who is not a part of your culture or political party. And THAT is the point.

That isn't the point.

I don't judge all cops because some of them were dicks. And I certainly don't blame people in congress for it either.
Yet You Bblame everyone who is not a part of your culture or political party. And THAT is the point.

You once again just have to exert your priveledge and instead of asking you tell me how I feel. I mean, I understand how you feel being discriminated against but you, for some reason refuse to understand the same point.

If thats not the point you didnt have to bring it up but you did and I addressed it. Now you want to ignore what you brought up to begin with.

That isn't the point.

You once again just have to exert your priveledge and instead of asking you tell me how I feel. I mean, I understand how you feel being discriminated against but you, for some reason refuse to understand the same point.

If thats not the point you didnt have to bring it up but you did and I addressed it. Now you want to ignore what you brought up to begin with.

Wtf are you talking about? This post very much is in tune with the op. No one is changing the subject, you are just avoiding it.

Forum List

Back