Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

Wrong. I told you the reason makes no difference. The end result is the same. I'll give you one more example.

About 15 or 20 years ago I went to a Lexus deakership to buy a new car for my wife. I went after work so she wouldn't know. I was filthy as im in the construction business. The salesman walked out to me as I was looking at a vehicle and INSTANTLY judged me as poor white trash because of MY LOOKS. He tried repeatedly to steer me to some low budget used piece of shit and all but refused to get the keys to the vehicle I wanted to test drive. Needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind and left. The next day I went to a Dodge dealer and bought a new Durango. I then went back to the other dealer, asked for the manager and completely ripped into him for the stupidity of his help in the hopes that, that individual would get fired.

All based on looks. So take your EXCUSE and shove it, as I said you are not unique. This isn't 1950 anymore princess.

Again.....a failed analogy. You were dirty. You were judged for being dirty. Something you could have done something about. What is wrong with you?

What the hell is your deal? I was dirty, so what? I was judged the fucking result was THE SAME. This thread isn't about how I look or how he looks but now that you bring it up it just goes to bolster my op. Because I am a white male I am somehow part of the problem of racism and inequality in this country.
ClosedCaption claims it isn't his fault he was born black but since I'm white I guess my birth color is my fault.

You should have taken a bath if you wanted to be treated like a white man as well as using deodorant.

Its not your fault you were born white. You are part of the problem by complaining its a crime to be a white man. Give me a break. Thats loser mentality of the highest order.

I don't doubt that you make a lot of money but I don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. Now move along and let the adults converse

Good thing you don't consider selling yourself out to the highest bidder on the street corner a legit career. That means you are heading in the right direction. Did you figure that out before or after someone took advantage of you on that corner? Now if you can just stop all this whining about your past failures you will be on the road to success.

Do you posess the ability to articulate a position or are you just here to troll like a child?

Do you possess the ability to read or do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I specifically said you were a loser if you think its a crime to be white man. What confuses you about that?

Again.....a failed analogy. You were dirty. You were judged for being dirty. Something you could have done something about. What is wrong with you?

What the hell is your deal? I was dirty, so what? I was judged the fucking result was THE SAME. This thread isn't about how I look or how he looks but now that you bring it up it just goes to bolster my op. Because I am a white male I am somehow part of the problem of racism and inequality in this country.
ClosedCaption claims it isn't his fault he was born black but since I'm white I guess my birth color is my fault.

You should have taken a bath if you wanted to be treated like a white man as well as using deodorant.

Its not your fault you were born white. You are part of the problem by complaining its a crime to be a white man. Give me a break. Thats loser mentality of the highest order.

Confirmed for nothing but a troll. Welcome to the ignore lounge. I'm sure TM will enjoy your company.

Confirmed for nothing but a troll. Welcome to the ignore lounge. I'm sure TM will enjoy your company.

The whole point of ignoring someone is to .....well ignore them. Telling me I am on ignore only tells me I hurt your feelings so now you are going to pretend you don't read my posts.

Gramps was just using hyperbole? No shit!

That is otherwise known as trolling.

Most of your threads are just dressed up troll threads. You want to whine and get insulted....so you can whine some more. Been that way for two years now.

Friggin good for nothing whitey...The cause of all our problems.
We would be so much better off without them.
Why wont they just go away.

Hey....wait a second...

I'm white.

Sorry,I just got caught up in the hate whitey moment.... heh hhe hhe

White Republicans.... evil
White Democrats... need to feel that white guilt.

Wtf are you talking about? This post very much is in tune with the op. No one is changing the subject, you are just avoiding it.

So now you've brought up so much irrelevant shit that you lost yourself.

You told your story about discrimination, I told mine and asked you if you see the difference. One was judged because of his past, the other judged by looks.

You squawk and cry about one (ex convict) and excuse the other (blacks judged on looks alone)

Wrong. I told you the reason makes no difference. The end result is the same. I'll give you one more example.

About 15 or 20 years ago I went to a Lexus deakership to buy a new car for my wife. I went after work so she wouldn't know. I was filthy as im in the construction business. The salesman walked out to me as I was looking at a vehicle and INSTANTLY judged me as poor white trash because of MY LOOKS. He tried repeatedly to steer me to some low budget used piece of shit and all but refused to get the keys to the vehicle I wanted to test drive. Needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind and left. The next day I went to a Dodge dealer and bought a new Durango. I then went back to the other dealer, asked for the manager and completely ripped into him for the stupidity of his help in the hopes that, that individual would get fired.

All based on looks. So take your EXCUSE and shove it, as I said you are not unique. This isn't 1950 anymore princess.

So just to pay the delis advocate and try to understand our point of view, suppose you were a Lexus salesperson, and a black male entered the dealership and was wearing a "hoodie". Would you treat him equally to any other potential buyer? Or would you judge him based on is attire?

I find it difficult to believe that you were dismissed as "white trash" because you were "dirty" from working when you walked into the dealership. However it may be possible. Either way, you sound as if you are hypersensitive to normal reactions that people typically have when faced with a situation that is out of the norm.

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about? This post very much is in tune with the op. No one is changing the subject, you are just avoiding it.

You told your story about discrimination, I told mine and asked you if you see the difference. One was judged because of his past, the other judged by looks.

You squawk and cry about one (ex convict) and excuse the other (blacks judged on looks alone)

Wrong. I told you the reason makes no difference. The end result is the same. I'll give you one more example

The reason makes all the difference. You were judged BECAUSE of your record. That is the REASON you were judged. I was judged BECAUSE of my skin. THAT is the REASON I was judged.

You want to pretend that you were unfairly judged for NO REASON...No I was the one judged for no reason. You're mad about one and excuse the other. But you have too in order to keep up this line of bullshit.

About 15 or 20 years ago I went to a Lexus deakership to buy a new car for my wife. I went after work so she wouldn't know. I was filthy as im in the construction business. The salesman walked out to me as I was looking at a vehicle and INSTANTLY judged me as poor white trash because of MY LOOKS.

Thats terrible, you mean that instant judgement wouldnt have happened if you took a bath. What a terrible thing? Who can take a bath anyway? The judgement I get cant be remedied with a shower. See the difference...you cant see the difference tho. Because you are invested heavily in refusing to see the difference.

He tried repeatedly to steer me to some low budget used piece of shit and all but refused to get the keys to the vehicle I wanted to test drive. Needless to say I gave him a piece of my mind and left. The next day I went to a Dodge dealer and bought a new Durango. I then went back to the other dealer, asked for the manager and completely ripped into him for the stupidity of his help in the hopes that, that individual would get fired.

All based on looks that would've been changed with a bath. Mine would be all based on looks that wouldve changed with me being a different color.

See the difference yet?

Friggin good for nothing whitey...The cause of all our problems.
We would be so much better off without them.
Why wont they just go away.

Hey....wait a second...

I'm white.

Sorry,I just got caught up in the hate whitey moment.... heh hhe hhe

White Republicans.... evil
White Democrats... need to feel that white guilt.

What a terrible existence :eusa_pray:

So just to pay the delis advocate and try to understand our point of view, suppose you were a Lexus salesperson, and a black male entered the dealership and was wearing a "hoodie". Would you treat him equally to any other potential buyer? Or would you judge him based on is attire?

I find it ifficult to believe that you were dismissed as "white trash" because you were "dirty" from working when you walked into the dealership. However it may be possible. Either way, you sound as if you are hypersensitive to normal reactions that people typically have when faced with a situation that is out of the norm.

Thats how deep the bullshit runs with Gramps. He is shocked...dismayed even how someone could look at his dirty clothes and come to the conclusion that he is poor.

If you flip it, Gramps is shocked...dismayed even how a black person could wear a hoodie and not be judged as a gangster or treated as one.

Both based on looks but Gramps situation is soo terrible that hot water and soap was the cure. OH MY GOD....Water AND Soap!!! Dear lordy lordy

I find it ifficult to believe that you were dismissed as "white trash" because you were "dirty" from working when you walked into the dealership. However it may be possible. Either way, you sound as if you are hypersensitive to normal reactions that people typically have when faced with a situation that is out of the norm.

Thats how deep the bullshit runs with Gramps. He is shocked...dismayed even how someone could look at his dirty clothes and come to the conclusion that he is poor.

If you flip it, Gramps is shocked...dismayed even how a black person could wear a hoodie and not be judged as a gangster or treated as one.

Both based on looks but Gramps situation is soo terrible that hot water and soap was the cure. OH MY GOD....Water AND Soap!!! Dear lordy lordy

Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity

Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity

In your dopey story....was the salesman white?

Was I discriminated against tho? Because you tried at every chance to excuse it. I'm not excusing the car dealer for ignoring you but can you imagine not being able to take off the dirty clothes ever? Not being able to take a bath a solution to remedy discrimination?

I mean you sound hurt....so hurt that you went BACK up there to cuss someone out and you were even allowed too without getting the "angry black guy" label pushed in your face too!

That terrible what you went thru but for you to cry about it then turn and dismiss any and all discrimination others get based on the same thing which were looks doesnt ring genuine.

No, Asian but what damn difference does that make?

You are whining about being discriminated against for being white. I was wondering who discriminated against you.

An Asian guy, huh?

Citing examples of how to deal with a situation do not equal whining. Unless of course you're a total idiot.

Or black...dont forget that. Blacks cant cite examples because people like Gramps will not only tell you to stfu about it but call you a whiner as well.

Then cry about when they were ignored at the Lexus dealer for wear construction clothes.

Was I discriminated against tho? Because you tried at every chance to excuse it. I'm not excusing the car dealer for ignoring you but can you imagine not being able to take off the dirty clothes ever? Not being able to take a bath a solution to remedy discrimination?

I mean you sound hurt....so hurt that you went BACK up there to cuss someone out and you were even allowed too without getting the "angry black guy" label pushed in your face too!

That terrible what you went thru but for you to cry about it then turn and dismiss any and all discrimination others get based on the same thing which were looks doesnt ring genuine.

No, I can't imagine it. I never claimed your problems didn't exist. I just deny that I or anyone else is at fault simply because they are white.

I wear my history as a badge of honor, a lesson learned, a shield from stupidity.

You bear your burden in shame and excuses.

Now there is a difference in that my nobel noob.

No, Asian but what damn difference does that make?

You are whining about being discriminated against for being white. I was wondering who discriminated against you.

An Asian guy, huh?

Citing examples of how to deal with a situation do not equal whining. Unless of course you're a total idiot.

"Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity"

The above comment is whining.

I never claimed to be top dog because im not a ten year old posting on the internet. Take your childish bullshit and apply it elsewhere fool.

Grow up, son. When you post silly, you will be chastised.

You are not due anything because you are a white male.

Again with your STUPID BULLSHIT. I never said I was due anything ya moron. Can you even fucking read? Got any comprehension skills? Or should I just put your pathetic ass back on ignore Mr Fakejake?

Then why the fuck are you a whining bullshit grumpy old white man? You never have had me on ignore and you won't bless me that way now.

Your OP was bullshit, you were corrected, and you are not a man enough to admit you are wrong.

:lol:

Forum List

Back