Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

The concept of race is bogus. Its not the same as genetics. The reason Caucasians have a 9 out of 10 chance of finding a bone marrow match is due to being isolated during the ice age and therefore interbreeding more frequently. Other people have a much wider genetic pool.

Ethnicity and philosophy is what determines who we are in our experiences and how we view life.
Do you honestly think anyone buys into the nonsense you post. You can't even make the distinction between race and species.

At the end of the day, your ravings are going to make little difference. People will instinctively separate themselves into groups and dominate others in many different ways. There will be the powerful and the weak as there always have been. The properties which made the powerful powerful and the enslaved the weak are not easily disposed of, as they are part and parcel of who and what we are.

Last edited:
The concept of race is bogus. Its not the same as genetics. The reason Caucasians have a 9 out of 10 chance of finding a bone marrow match is due to being isolated during the ice age and therefore interbreeding more frequently. Other people have a much wider genetic pool.

Ethnicity and philosophy is what determines who we are in our experiences and how we view life.
Do you honestly think anyone buys into the nonsense you post. You can't even make the distinction between race and species.

At the end of the day, your ravings are not going to make little difference. People will instinctively separate themselves into groups and dominate others in many different ways. There will be the powerful and the weak as there always have been. The properties which made the powerful powerful and the enslaved the weak are not easily disposed of, as they are part and parcel of who and what we are.

Honestly it doesn't concern me if people buy in or not. However, the fact people thank me on my posts would suffice as evidence for all but the braindead.

At the end of the day retards like you will die out and the human race will evolve. Clowns like you are like dinosaurs attempting to hold on to a racial construct handed to you because you were too stupid to realize they were feeding you what they wanted you to think.

There used to be gangs of white dudes with pointy heads running thru Black neighborhoods lynching Black men,boys and women.So whatever negative actions against whites now they brought it upon themselves. whites are not superior to anybody, so there.

At the end of the day, your ravings are not going to make little difference. People will instinctively separate themselves into groups and dominate others in many different ways. There will be the powerful and the weak as there always have been. The properties which made the powerful powerful and the enslaved the weak are not easily disposed of, as they are part and parcel of who and what we are.

Honestly it doesn't concern me if people buy in or not. However, the fact people thank me on my posts would suffice as evidence for all but the braindead.

At the end of the day retards like you will die out and the human race will evolve. Clowns like you are like dinosaurs attempting to hold on to a racial construct handed to you because you were too stupid to realize they were feeding you what they wanted you to think.

And that deserves A "thanks"......lol.

I think its funny that white people are starting to complain now. Guess what? Why has it been a crime to be a black person for the last 400 years in the americas? You all are just getting a taste of what you all did to us for hundreds of years. If you think its bad now, its just begun.

White people have turned into a bunch of whiny pussies. Its like your men have had their masculinity taken from them. The same race of men that used to be the most cutthroat and ruthless on the planet have now turned to whining on internet forums. Just a century ago you all would have formed lynch mobs to run diversity out of your neighborhoods. What happened to the vikings? They would just run up in somewhere and gangster everybody and take everything/kill everybody.

You succeeded in taking the soul away from the black man, and now it looks like its your soul who has been taken away. None of you all have the balls to do anything about it. Change is coming and not a single one of you are going to do a fucking thing about it. The only way you all can do anything about it is if you go back to acting like vikings again.

Quadvirus, methinks, is his own black flag disinformation operation.

Just keeping things real here. Im telling them exactly why this is happening to them. It wasnt repect that white people got, but fear. Up until about 100 years ago they commanded fear. Now they are the ones who are fearful. Black people used to keep their heads low around white people, out of fear. Because none of us wanted to be made an example of hanging out of a tree somewhere.

Commanding fear is the way of the gangsta. Punk ass hood mother fuckers arent gonna respect SHIT. But if they know that if they cross you, youre gonna roll up and mow some niggas down, then its oh wait!! maybe I shoudnt fuck with these guys.

White people went from gangstering everything and anyone they wanted to becoming the victims, and now theyre crying about it. What goes around comes around. Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Last edited:
Blacks are equal to or superior to whites. Just look at the world around us. Get your map out and drive to your nearest MLK Blvd.

Brother Quadravius, you have some solid rap with you bro. We should hook up and be roadies, noimsayin?

Forum List

Back