Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity

Was I discriminated against tho? Because you tried at every chance to excuse it. I'm not excusing the car dealer for ignoring you but can you imagine not being able to take off the dirty clothes ever? Not being able to take a bath a solution to remedy discrimination?

I mean you sound hurt....so hurt that you went BACK up there to cuss someone out and you were even allowed too without getting the "angry black guy" label pushed in your face too!

That terrible what you went thru but for you to cry about it then turn and dismiss any and all discrimination others get based on the same thing which were looks doesnt ring genuine.

No, I can't imagine it. I never claimed your problems didn't exist. I just deny that I or anyone else is at fault simply because they are white.

I wear my history as a badge of honor, a lesson learned, a shield from stupidity.

You bear your burden in shame and excuses.

Now there is a difference in that my nobel noob.

You asshole. Your burden is the result of your actions. You broke laws.

CC's "burden" is being black in a nation with people like you in it. He is neither ashamed nor making excuses. Those are both products of your imagination.

How fucking stupid can you be.

You are whining about being discriminated against for being white. I was wondering who discriminated against you.

An Asian guy, huh?

Citing examples of how to deal with a situation do not equal whining. Unless of course you're a total idiot.

"Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity"

The above comment is whining.

Fuck you are stupid.

The above is an example of hypocrisy.

Grow up, son. When you post silly, you will be chastised.

You are not due anything because you are a white male.

Again with your STUPID BULLSHIT. I never said I was due anything ya moron. Can you even fucking read? Got any comprehension skills? Or should I just put your pathetic ass back on ignore Mr Fakejake?

Then why the fuck are you a whining bullshit grumpy old white man? You never have had me on ignore and you won't bless me that way now.

Your OP was bullshit, you were corrected, and you are not a man enough to admit you are wrong.

:lol:

I am man enough to admit that I negged your stupid ass.

Come at me bitch

So lets recap shall we.

To hacks and liberals my examples of discrimination are whining or bullshit. Everyone elses examples are straight up a crime against humanity. And of course the other examples give thus far have been from hacks & liberals.

And then they're so stupid they don't see the irony of it in regards to this thread.

So lets recap shall we.

To hacks and liberals my examples of discrimination are whining or bullshit. Everyone elses examples are straight up a crime against humanity. And of course the other examples give thus far have been from hacks & liberals.

And then they're so stupid they don't see the irony of it in regards to this thread.

You are still crying? Want some tissue?

Citing examples of how to deal with a situation do not equal whining. Unless of course you're a total idiot.

"Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity"

Fuck you are stupid.

You have not been discriminated against for being white. Not in any of your examples. You do not know what it is like to be discriminated against for the color of your skin. Stop whining as if you do.

Fuck you are stupid.

You have not been discriminated against for being white. Not in any of your examples. You do not know what it is like to be discriminated against for the color of your skin. Stop whining as if you do.

Much like I know not what ClosedCaption has been through you know nothing as well. You have butted into a conversation simply because your politics were insulted. What YOU have to say means nothing as such.

Fuck you are stupid.

Much like I know not what ClosedCaption has been through you know nothing as well. You have butted into a conversation simply because your politics were insulted. What YOU have to say means nothing as such.

Please. A conversation? This is a public discussion forum. There is no butting in.

My politics insulted? WTF are you saying?

That last sentence is gibberish.

You are not being oppressed. This thread is bullshit.

Again with your STUPID BULLSHIT. I never said I was due anything ya moron. Can you even fucking read? Got any comprehension skills? Or should I just put your pathetic ass back on ignore Mr Fakejake?

Then why the fuck are you a whining bullshit grumpy old white man? You never have had me on ignore and you won't bless me that way now.

Your OP was bullshit, you were corrected, and you are not a man enough to admit you are wrong.

I am man enough to admit that I negged your stupid ass. Come at me bitch

:lol: You are nothing more than the petulant child put into the corner stamping his itty bitty little feet.

Your OP was nonsense, your whining is nonsense, and your thread has become nonsense.

We white men are doing just fine, thank you.

Please. A conversation? This is a public discussion forum. There is no butting in.

My politics insulted? WTF are you saying?

That last sentence is gibberish.

You are not being oppressed. This thread is bullshit.

I never claimed oppression dumbass.
This thread is about liberals & blacks making ridiculous excuses. Nothing more

:lol: You are nothing more than the petulant child put into the corner stamping his itty bitty little feet.

Your OP was nonsense, your whining is nonsense, and your thread has become nonsense.

Says the one who claims to be a republican who is ALSO roundly mocked by EVERY conservative on this board.

Fuck off tool

So just to pay the devils advocate and try to understand our point of view, suppose you were a Lexus salesperson, and a black male entered the dealership and was wearing a "hoodie". Would you treat him equally to any other potential buyer? Or would you judge him based on is attire?

I find it ifficult to believe that you were dismissed as "white trash" because you were "dirty" from working when you walked into the dealership. However it may be possible. Either way, you sound as if you are hypersensitive to normal reactions that people typically have when faced with a situation that is out of the norm.

Thats how deep the bullshit runs with Gramps. He is shocked...dismayed even how someone could look at his dirty clothes and come to the conclusion that he is poor.

If you flip it, Gramps is shocked...dismayed even how a black person could wear a hoodie and not be judged as a gangster or treated as one.

Both based on looks but Gramps situation is soo terrible that hot water and soap was the cure. OH MY GOD....Water AND Soap!!! Dear lordy lordy

Of course, when I a whitey is discriminated against it's bullshit. But when YOU get the same it's a crime against humanity

Were the salespeople at the car dealership non white? Really from what you are describing, if you walked into the Lexus dealership in dirty clothes. I sounds more likely that they may have been reluctant to let you test drive one of their cars out of concern for keeping the interior clean.

Says the one who claims to be a republican who is ALSO roundly mocked by EVERY conservative on this board.

Fuck off tool

Conservatives on this board mock everyone to the left of Putin

Was I discriminated against tho? Because you tried at every chance to excuse it. I'm not excusing the car dealer for ignoring you but can you imagine not being able to take off the dirty clothes ever? Not being able to take a bath a solution to remedy discrimination?

I mean you sound hurt....so hurt that you went BACK up there to cuss someone out and you were even allowed too without getting the "angry black guy" label pushed in your face too!

That terrible what you went thru but for you to cry about it then turn and dismiss any and all discrimination others get based on the same thing which were looks doesnt ring genuine.

No, I can't imagine it. I never claimed your problems didn't exist. I just deny that I or anyone else is at fault simply because they are white.

Now we're getting somewhere, maybe one day you'll even say its not my fault too. But baby steps

I wear my history as a badge of honor, a lesson learned, a shield from stupidity.

You bear your burden in shame and excuses.

Now there is a difference in that my nobel noob.

Again, this is a situation where we both do the same thing (talk about discrimination) and of course you come out smelling like a rose.

I have no shame or excuses. I really wear my history every day all day and even if I wanted to couldnt abandon it. You got caught breaking the law and decided that its unfair that people see you as a law breaker....That sure does sound like a badge of honor if I ever heard one. :badgrin:

And ask why is it a crime to be the majority in America? Honor? C'mon bruh

Fuck off tool

Conservatives on this board mock everyone to the left of Putin

Grumpy Grampa mistakes reactionary jerk wads like himself far far beyond the right as conservatives. :lol: Grumpy Grampa is senile.

Fuck you are stupid.

^^This

Gramps wants to cry because someone judged him on his past. You choose to break the law and people judge you because of it and you cry about it. Someone else judges blacks because of their history...wait...no, their record...nope...THEIR SKIN and Gramps. Because hes Gramps....Says "Hey both are judgements...starts with a J and ends with a T. So they are just the same thing"

Then gets extra angry when people tell him his being a drama queen

Thats how deep the bullshit runs with Gramps. He is shocked...dismayed even how someone could look at his dirty clothes and come to the conclusion that he is poor.

If you flip it, Gramps is shocked...dismayed even how a black person could wear a hoodie and not be judged as a gangster or treated as one.

Both based on looks but Gramps situation is soo terrible that hot water and soap was the cure. OH MY GOD....Water AND Soap!!! Dear lordy lordy

Sure sounds like he felt he was entitled as a white man to do whatever he wanted including look like a scrounge and what must of infuriated him even more it was a minority who wouldn't let him take a test drive. Entitlement.

Sure sounds like he felt he was entitled as a white man to do whatever he wanted including look like a scrounge and what must of infuriated him even more it was a minority who wouldn't let him take a test drive. Entitlement.

You see the difference is had I test drove it the salesman would have likely made a huge commission. But as it were like most of you idiots trying to justify his respinse, he wasn't smart enough to put the plastic over the seat or explain that I was too dirty. He simply , like you morons, mishudgef the fact that I did in fact hsve the money to buy his car.
He seemingly, like you, didnt learn the lesson.
And that is why we are where we are today.

Forum List

Back