Why the hell is it a crime to be a white male in this country?

Oh, and if I wasn't "entitled" to buy or drive the car then why in the fuck are you dickheads running around screaming about the bakery that wouldn't put a dick on a wedding cake for a couple of fags?

Oh yeah... here we go... we have the LIBTARD MAFIA showing up to GANG FUCK WHITEY. HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING Grandpaw... you're white... you're supposed to just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

As if whitey was responsible for the majority of VIOLENT CRIME in America.

As if there were GANGS of WHITE teens roaming the streets KNOCKING OUT BLACKS.

As if most GHETTOS in America were inhabited by WHITES.

You can go on and on and on with examples how WHITE people are being ATTACKED, ROBBED, RAPED, BEAT AND KILLED, but oh that's ok, BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE!

You fucking board liberals are the lowest form of SNAIL SHIT in this nation. It's your CONSTANT, TWO FACED, DOUBLE STANDARD, HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT that is at the ROOT of the VAST MAJORITY of RACE PROBLEMS in this nation. With race baiting SHIT STAINS like BIG AL-THE MOB GONNA WHACK HIS RAT ASS-SHAPRTON, and the always good for some down home RACE BAITING, JESSE JACKSON, you leftards are lower than DOG SHIT.

And you know what makes this even sadder, these libs here are just the tip of the iceberg. There are way too many of the same type of mentally ill roaming the streets of this country.

Much like I know not what ClosedCaption has been through you know nothing as well. You have butted into a conversation simply because your politics were insulted. What YOU have to say means nothing as such.

Please. A conversation? This is a public discussion forum. There is no butting in.

My politics insulted? WTF are you saying?

That last sentence is gibberish.

You are not being oppressed. This thread is bullshit.

I never claimed oppression dumbass.
This thread is about liberals & blacks making ridiculous excuses. Nothing more

Your thread title says different. It says being a white man is a crime. What a retard you are.

Was I discriminated against tho? Because you tried at every chance to excuse it. I'm not excusing the car dealer for ignoring you but can you imagine not being able to take off the dirty clothes ever? Not being able to take a bath a solution to remedy discrimination?

I mean you sound hurt....so hurt that you went BACK up there to cuss someone out and you were even allowed too without getting the "angry black guy" label pushed in your face too!

That terrible what you went thru but for you to cry about it then turn and dismiss any and all discrimination others get based on the same thing which were looks doesnt ring genuine.

Sure sounds like he felt he was entitled as a white man to do whatever he wanted including look like a scrounge and what must of infuriated him even more it was a minority who wouldn't let him take a test drive. Entitlement.

You see the difference is had I test drove it the salesman would have likely made a huge commission. But as it were like most of you idiots trying to justify his respinse, he wasn't smart enough to put the plastic over the seat or explain that I was too dirty. He simply , like you morons, mishudgef the fact that I did in fact hsve the money to buy his car.
He seemingly, like you, didnt learn the lesson.
And that is why we are where we are today.

You probably smelled like excrement. No plastic is going to help that. Somethings are not worth the money.

Doesn't matter. Whites and East Asians will dominate no matter what. Fads come and go, genetics does not.

We can pile accolades on others - even make them presidents, but in the end it won't make any difference.

Doesn't matter. Whites and East Asians will dominate no matter what. Fads come and go, genetics does not.

We can pile accolades on others - even make them presidents, but in the end it won't make any difference.

You forgot that white genetics are weaker and less abundant. You will soon face your worse nightmare. You will be bred out of existence or have to resort to inbreeding which you already suffer from according to studies.

You forgot that white genetics are weaker and less abundant. You will soon face your worse nightmare. You will be bred out of existence or have to resort to inbreeding which you already suffer from according to studies.
In the unlikely event of races being bred out of existence, the descendants of white - East Asians would clearly dominate. There are things that cannot be changed. Equality is a human construct/ideal which is biologically unheeded. In the end it will make no difference.

A generation ago, you would not have included East Asians in your assessment

Poor white Christian males. Everyone picks on you

At least you have Republicans standing up for you

No one mentioned christians ya bigot

That's their M.O.

The list of LEFTARD HATES...

1. Christian

2. White

3. Male

4. Veteran

5. Patriot

6. Successful/Hard working

7. Loves America

8. Believes in the Constitution

9. Believes in smaller, less intrusive government

10. Does not believe welfare/unemployment is a way of life.

I had no idea I hated you. Further, I refuse to believe it. :)

A generation ago, you would not have included East Asians in your assessment
You obviously know nothing about me or what I would or would not have done a generation ago. I never had any doubt of the inherent intelligence of East Asians.

It's a leopard and spots thing.

Blacks commit a crime, it's because of whitey

Women can't afford the pill, it's because of whitey

Mexicans cross the border without papers, it's because of whitey

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.

You don't know! I thought everyone knew, the MAN, white of course, fucked with some
African tribe's DNA 100,000 years ago and made them all be born with black skin.
:lol:

In the unlikely event of races being bred out of existence, the descendants of white - East Asians would clearly dominate. There are things that cannot be changed. Equality is a human construct/ideal which is biologically unheeded. In the end it will make no difference.

The human race will never be bred out of existence until aliens come down from the sky and take over. Whites and Asians are not a separate race. Everyone is a descendant of a Black guy and girl. you need to keep up with scientific fact and stop believing in the fables they tell you on StormFront.

Gramps leaving the car lot

1395468899601.jpg

But...I'm white!

I agree, you can't have it both ways.

1. If you believe "white people" have all the power to change things, so it's all their fault and responsibility for fixing it, then let "white people" retain full freedom, authority and resources it takes to fix everything if you are going to put it all on "whitey."

2. If you believe blacks, women, nonchristians, and people of other colors, cultures or minorities "deserve equal rights and authority" then take "equal responsibility" for FIXING THINGS YOURSELF. Take back power, run your own programs, build your own resources and networks, and empower yourselves to be in charge so you CAN be equal.

Can't have it both ways. Instead we have:
3. Blame and pushing restrictions and regulations on how corporations, business owners, working taxpayers should do things,
paying more and more to government with less and less accountability and consent on how those resources are spent.

So the very people who blame "whitey" for how govt and laws were set up,
aren't using them to gain control for themselves, but want it both ways.

They want the "people in power" to keep working and funding more things through govt,
then they want to "go through govt" to do the things they want their way, when they are not paying for all this themselves.

They should decide if they want control and responsibility or not.

If they do, they should do it themselves and quit imposing their ways on others
especially if they were against being treated that way.

If they WANT to share responsibility and control through govt,
then treat "whitey" EQUALLY in decisions for resources being contributed.

Either agree to share equally, or separate out and do it yourself if you don't agree.

Blaming others, then expecting them to fix it by telling them what to do with their own resources doesn't work well.

If you really feel the system is unfair, then set up your own. It is perfectly legal to set up your own businesses, churches, charities, even print your own money and write ordinances for your own neighborhoods. Instead of trying to take control of other people's organizations and resources and tell them how to fix and run things to equally include you.

Blacks commit a crime, it's because of whitey

Women can't afford the pill, it's because of whitey

Mexicans cross the border without papers, it's because of whitey

Watching ClosedCaption post in various threads as well as a few other lefties you would think slavery is happening as we speak. It's like he is so pissed off that he was born black that , that is also whiteys god damn fault.

I really would have thought that having elected our first black president would have helped move us forward. Instead it's like we lost 20 to 40 years of progress if you listen to them.

If you consider how behind on the learning curve that African Americans are in owning and managing businesses, property and real estate,
that is what I think is missing.

There is no substitute for experience in land ownership, business management, and the
responsibility for representation and authority that comes with it.

That's the number one reason "people are not equal".
The reason they blame 'whitey' is a projection on the original concentration of
knowledge of the laws and land ownership that the white founders had, and
their descendents with centuries of advantage and generations of experience
over their Black and minority counterparts. The projected blame is from all this unequal karma
that is causing a backlash until all people can access equal experience with ownership and knowledge of the laws.

Anger, blame, denial and projection are part of the recovery process
from social injustices passed down from previous generations until fully resolved.

Obama has gone through his own internal battle with these issues,
and he has some vision of solutions through microlending and education to reduce class disparity,
but his peers and followers are not where he is, and are still too dependent on govt
and leaders to do things for them. There is still a huge gap in the learning curve to be filled, and it is
easier politically to "carry these people" rather than teach them to walk or run on their own yet.

Half of it is not people's fault they started off behind on the learning curve.
And as one person pointed out, given how many more centuries that Blacks were vilified as nonhuman,
and divided/segregated politically in society as unequal by race, as late as 50 years ago,
do you really expect this to change within a few generations?

Half of it is their attitude, and where they are with grief, anger, self-hatred and low self-esteem,
which gets projected on people they are jealous of for being ahead with
knowledge and experience in how to use the systems and resources available to be independent.

Instead of mandating insurance, maybe we should mandate education and training
in financial and property management, and see what an impact that has in
breaking the cycle of poverty and dependence on government,
so people COULD FREELY CHOOSE to pay for their own health care and other costs WITHOUT
mandating how this should be done.

If people learned to retire and live off monthly rental income from real estate,
they could pay for their own health care, and freely choose to buy different types of insurance to lower their costs.
None of that would have to be mandated or restrictions regulated by government.

And the benefits of learning how to own, invest in and manage property SUSTAINABLY
(without fear of losing their homes churches and businesses, which has handicapped
many of the Black communities with FEAR of land ownership)
would not only help the economic disparities and build the country,
but would overcome the "rental and poverty mentality" that is crippling the lower classes
and causing dependency and oppression of minorities without equal control or defense.

So this type of education and training would resolve
political, economic and social issues
currently all blamed on "whitey" as a symbol of
"land ownership" and "knowledge of the laws."

Last edited:
Grumpy Grampa continues deflection. Fail OP.

Your liberal sissy friends are deflecting, im simply responding. What's next fakejake?

You only are deflecting.

You will accept that this country socially and culturally is not the one into which we are born. That fact makes it no better and no worse, only different.

Stop your whining and grow up.

The human race will never be bred out of existence until aliens come down from the sky and take over. Whites and Asians are not a separate race. Everyone is a descendant of a Black guy and girl. you need to keep up with scientific fact and stop believing in the fables they tell you on StormFront.

Dear A:
I thought the Asians were closer generationally and genetically to Africans.
Maybe Native Americans and Asians are closer?

There is a distinction between races.

What I learned from volunteers and doctors with Be the Match bone marrow registry, is
* Caucasians have 9 in 10 chances of finding a match (which is based on HLA compatibility)
they are more likely to be "interchangeable" with each other

* Any others who are minorities have only 1 in 10 chances
and they most likely HAVE to be matched to the same race,
and most likely if they are the same nationality, too.

Not only does race make a difference, but nationality,
in saving someone's life whose bone marrow depends on
matching 8 or 9 factors out of 10 to prevent rejection.

The compatibility is that specific -- down to someone's nationality
of matching Nigerians with Nigerians, and Vietnamese with Vietnamese.

For this reason, the bone marrow registry set up 4 different nonprofits
to recruit more Africans, Asians, Latino, and Native Americans
so they can be matched to members of their own groups.
Even if they had more signups, their chances are still 1/10 of compatibility
versus 9/10 for Caucasians who don't have this issue with their HLA.

I was told it is rare but has happened to match
African and Asian as compatible, so maybe these are closer genetically.

The closest chance of matching are withing the same family,
and then within the same national group, and then ethnic group.

Race makes a difference, and this is one area the White Supremacists
could argue that Europeans/Caucasians have a "superior" match rate
and chance of survival (ratio of 9:1 over minorities).

And also biracial patients have almost 0 chance of finding a match.

One case I read about of an Indian/Irish boy who needed a bone marrow donor was the chances of finding a match were estimated at 1/200,000. They searched worldwide,
and finally used the cells from a newborn baby who was half Irish and half Indian.

Race matters medically, and I also believe it matters spiritually
because of the different cultural and national karma we carry.
It is part of our history and future, and part of our process of interacting, learning and growing. Race does affect who we are in our experiences and how we respond to them.

Last edited:

Dear A:
I thought the Asians were closer generationally and genetically to Africans.
Maybe Native Americans and Asians are closer?

There is a distinction between races.

What I learned from volunteers and doctors with Be the Match bone marrow registry, is
* Caucasians have 9 in 10 chances of finding a match (which is based on HLA compatibility)
they are more likely to be "interchangeable" with each other

* Any others who are minorities have only 1 in 10 chances
and they most likely HAVE to be matched to the same race,
and most likely if they are the same nationality, too.

Not only does race make a difference, but nationality,
in saving someone's life whose bone marrow depends on
matching 8 or 9 factors out of 10 to prevent rejection.

The compatibility is that specific -- down to someone's nationality
of matching Nigerians with Nigerians, and Vietnamese with Vietnamese.

For this reason, the bone marrow registry set up 4 different nonprofits
to recruit more Africans, Asians, Latino, and Native Americans
so they can be matched to members of their own groups.
Even if they had more signups, their chances are still 1/10 of compatibility
versus 9/10 for Caucasians who don't have this issue with their HLA.

I was told it is rare but has happened to match
African and Asian as compatible, so maybe these are closer genetically.

The closest chance of matching are withing the same family,
and then within the same national group, and then ethnic group.

Race makes a difference, and this is one area the White Supremacists
could argue that Europeans/Caucasians have a "superior" match rate
and chance of survival (ratio of 9:1 over minorities).

And also biracial patients have almost 0 chance of finding a match.

One case I read about of an Indian/Irish boy who needed a bone marrow donor was the chances of finding a match were estimated at 1/200,000. They searched worldwide,
and finally used the cells from a newborn baby who was half Irish and half Indian.

Race matters medically, and I also believe it matters spiritually
because of the different cultural and national karma we carry.
It is part of our history and future, and part of our process of interacting, learning and growing. Race does affect who we are in our experiences and how we respond to them.

The concept of race is bogus. Its not the same as genetics. The reason Caucasians have a 9 out of 10 chance of finding a bone marrow match is due to being isolated during the ice age and therefore interbreeding more frequently. Other people have a much wider genetic pool.

Ethnicity and philosophy is what determines who we are in our experiences and how we view life.

Forum List

Back