Why the idea of "Throw them all out" wont change anything...Ever.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Citizens United lets corps donate an unlimited amount of coin on whoever they want. Throw the bums out and they are replaced with other bums who need to campaign, buy commercial time, etc.
That new crop will need the money and guess who will give it to them...With strings attached of course
That new crop will start to look like the old crop proposing the same bullshit that was supposed to be gone with the old crop

Republicans will scream throw the bums out again...expecting different results

Why not use public funds? No it wont be easy and yes it will cost but it's not easy now and its costing us right now as we speak

Citizens United lets corps donate an unlimited amount of coin on whoever they want. Throw the bums out and they are replaced with other bums who need to campaign, buy commercial time, etc.
That new crop will need the money and guess who will give it to them...With strings attached of course
That new crop will start to look like the old crop proposing the same bullshit that was supposed to be gone with the old crop

Republicans will scream throw the bums out again...expecting different results

Why not use public funds? No it wont be easy and yes it will cost but it's not easy now and its costing us right now as we speak

BINGO! Did you read Jim Hightower's "Thieves in High Places?" You summarized what his book is all about. I highly recommend it and you are 100% spot on. Did you know that some states have made it LAW to use public funds, thus leveling the playing field so working slobs like us actually have a chance to run and get elected? Been a minute since I read that book so I can't be specific but it WORKS.

Forum List

Back