🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

Tebow seems like a decent person.
But his religion has nothing to do with his inability to throw a pass

Many NFL greats were more religious and made the NFL HOF

No one is born a Christian, unless their parents name them Christian.:04:

You’re not a Christian until you make a conscious decision to follow Jesus.

Even Jesus said that many would come to him claiming to be followers but that he will turn them away as non believers.

I think you are a little confused, dummy.

When a kid is born in a religious household, he doesn't make a choice. He's fed this propaganda as truth his whole life until they become an adult.

Shit, I didn't even get introduced to the concept that Jesus might not have been God until I was 18 or so. (I now don't believe he ever existed to start with).

The thing is, there was never a point where Hitler repudiated Jesus or his Catholic Faith, nor did the Pope or the Church ever excommunicate him. In fact, the Church was just fine with what Hitler was doing, until he lost the war. Even after the War, the Church helped War Criminals escape from the Allies.

You’re the dummy who doesn’t understand Christianity.

No one is born a Christian. It’s a conscious decision to follow Jesus.

It doesn’t matter what children are being taught. If they don’t accept Jesus as their savior, they aren’t Christians.

So you support murdering defenseless human babies. How cool is that. Regarding same-sex marriage, laws regarding marriage are the business of each state, not the Federal Government.

Fetuses aren't babies...

As for same sex marriage, it should be the decision of the two consenting adults involved in it.
Political Correctness has kicked your ass

Tim Tebow is not an athlete. athlete is what Tim fills on his tax return. that does not begin to tell the story of who he is. Tim is a role model, an inspiration to those who have a dream and are willing to accept life as a journey full of ups and downs.

Forum List

Back